NEXT ROUND

edited October 2008 in Gaming
The next round of UKX starts on Friday the 26th of September at 5 in the morning. Pre-registration is scheduled to be open at some point on Wednesday the 24th.

I am playing and i know of a few others who are as well. If anyone is interested in playing this round please put your name down here so we have an idea of numbers.

LETS GET SOME MORE PEOPLE PLAYING!

:rockon:Rock on IC:rockon:

P.S. Keebler i remember you mentioning coming back in the Fall.

Comments

• edited September 2008
    Earthwarden-lukearoo reporting in as active and ready.
    Planning to be offensive, simmer

I can go by the old name if it helps. (You all know which one)
  • edited September 2008
    I'm playing next round.
  • HarudathHarudath Great Britain Icrontian
    edited September 2008
    I might be playing next round, but college has been hell as far as free time is concerned lately :tongue: and I fear it's only going to get worse. I'll probably play but I doubt I'll be spending much time or money on it.
  • Invisible-MuffinInvisible-Muffin Scotland
    edited September 2008
    To those restarting: are you making the alliance name Icrontic?
    If so, I would recommend against it, no offence to you guys but without any of the strong leaders (TB, Q, SV, Keebler) then it will not be run as it should be, and effectively be just a ghost of the past which isn't good for the name.
    edited September 2008
    Are any of the veterans staying? If not I think we won't be the superpower we were last round- I dont know many/any people that are playing again. I dont think I'll be playing after all- College is hell :(
  • LamboLambo Sunny Scotland
    edited September 2008
    Ummm, for my sins.... I'm tempted! BUT...

I quite the fancy the idea of an {IC} account! Get all the "maybe" players to dual on one mass-raiding-Teuton account...

We could each set up feeder accounts to begin with (probably Gauls), cranny them up and ship resources to the main account, then ditch the individual accounts in favour of dualling the {IC} one! Would take some careful communication etc, but no reason {IC} couldn't be a top 30 (or 10 :D) account next round! Owning_Team started late last server and was a top 10 raider for weeks, with only a few 1000 troops, just cos he (they) used the troops efficiently and constantly!

I've still no time, but it'd be good to keep the {IC} team together!

Do a St. Jimmy / Promicin and go out with a bang before the End Game !

Anyone else fancy it?
  • edited September 2008
    I could be a deffer for said account in exchange for resources or gold
  • edited September 2008
    sounds good to me. there are a few people out there including me, jutty and padfoot. i know i could but they could supply too if they wanted and also i know a lot of raiding tactics.
  • Invisible-MuffinInvisible-Muffin Scotland
    edited September 2008
    sounds good to me. there are a few people out there including me, jutty and padfoot. i know i could but they could supply too if they wanted and also i know a lot of raiding tactics.
    Like what?
    Teutons can take at least a server of practice to become awesome, without the need of lucky placement.

And your plan looks like it should be used VERY carefully, as it could cross the line of multi.

And I think that the most a 'Dual' could really have is 3 people - as long as they communicate VERY effectively, and they'd all have to be equal talents, and play styles, otherwise the account could be the greatest disaster since President Truman decided to launch a bombing raid on Japan.
  • edited September 2008
    Like what?

And your plan looks like it should be used VERY carefully, as it could cross the line of multi.

And I think that the most a 'Dual' could really have is 3 people - as long as they communicate VERY effectively, and they'd all have to be equal talents, and play styles, otherwise the account could be the greatest disaster since President Truman decided to launch a bombing raid on Japan.
    It was good in theory.

Then again, so was communism
  • edited September 2008
    I'm 99% not playing this round, but plan to play again on the next server, but I will still be about on the Skype chat and will keep up to date with those who are playing :)

For those of you that dont know, there are a number of ARRSE people started the new server (admittedly not their leadership) and they have a Skype chat where any IC people would be welcome - if you want adding to it, please let me know and I will get you in there. (Tom is already in there).

Good luck to those starting out again :D
    edited September 2008
    Only thing is, I think people playing this round will result in people not wanting to play next round when most of the "pros" return :(
  • TBonZTBonZ Ottawa, ON Icrontian
    edited September 2008
    I'm 100% not playing this round but do plan to start an account for the next server. Things will be more settled for me by the first of the year and should be able to be more involved in helping IC reach the next level.

I also endorse joining the ARRSE guys who return this time around as IC numbers will undoubtedly be lower this time around. Consolidating will only make your run stronger under a unified banner. Better to have a strong ARRSE-IC amalgamated alliance then an IC wing of potentially 25 or fewer members. This is just a recommendation of course and in no way an order. :)

Good luck to you guys who signed back on for this next server. :)
  • edited September 2008
    TBonZ wrote:
    I'm 100% not playing this round but do plan to start an account for the next server. Things will be more settled for me by the first of the year and should be able to be more involved in helping IC reach the next level.

I also endorse joining the ARRSE guys who return this time around as IC numbers will undoubtedly be lower this time around. Consolidating will only make your run stronger under a unified banner. Better to have a strong ARRSE-IC amalgamated alliance then an IC wing of potentially 25 or fewer members. This is just a recommendation of course and in no way an order. :)

Good luck to you guys who signed back on for this next server. :)

100%?? Damn, you had to go 1 better!! :P

Nice to see you, boss, dont you go spending too much time (or working too hard) in the "real life" thing :D
    edited September 2008
    Haha, hello SV! Purely unintentional, really! I crashed and burned by the end after a server and 3/4 straight. I'm hoping with some time off I can give my best for the 4+ months that is needed to complete one.

I still have skype so I'll be popping back on sometime soon to talk with you guys. :)
  • edited September 2008
    Yeah same here... didnt realise I had put so many things off!! Also, I think it will be good to be forgotten a lil and sneak back up on them when they dont expect it :)

Will, hopefully, be around more in Skype later this week :D
  • edited September 2008
    Harudath wrote:
    Are any of the veterans staying? If not I think we won't be the superpower we were last round- I dont know many/any people that are playing again. I dont think I'll be playing after all- College is hell :(

... who has gone and started playing? :P
    edited September 2008
    SHUSH! :tongue:
    edited September 2008
    Harudath wrote:
    SHUSH! :tongue:

LOL! Typical. ;D
    edited September 2008
    I couldnt heeelp eeeet :( Shame I cant get on at College
  • DuchessDuchess Surrey, UK
    edited September 2008
    Hi all

Not playing this round, but am hoping to play next.

Be good those that are playing now, don't let Mum down ;)

Duchess
    edited September 2008
    "For the mother!"

:tongue:

//EDIT: Im trying to get a U3 application for my USB so I can get onto travian at school anon without being tracked/traced :tongue:
    edited October 2008
    ...Aaaand I'm deleting.

Farmed, insulted, targeted and pretty much raped- arrorangt assholes mouthing off from a seat of power while they have it.
  • edited October 2008
    Harudath wrote:
    ...Aaaand I'm deleting.

Farmed, insulted, targeted and pretty much raped- arrorangt assholes mouthing off from a seat of power while they have it.

there is the IC dual account. get involved! going well we have 150 mace :D
    edited October 2008
    I don't like the idea of everyone sharing one account... Feels like a family of 10 sleeping in one bed

EDIT: Not that I know what that feels like -_-
  • edited October 2008
    Harudath wrote:
    I don't like the idea of everyone sharing one account... Feels like a family of 10 sleeping in one bed

EDIT: Not that I know what that feels like -_-

think of it as sitting. me and lambo will do all the big decisions and you come along and mess about on it every now and again.
    edited October 2008
    As tempting as "coming along and messing around now and then" sounds...
  • edited October 2008
    Harudath wrote:
    As tempting as "coming along and messing around now and then" sounds...

Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease. for me?

you playing next round?
    edited October 2008
    Next round, yes. Without IC this is painfully difficult.
  • edited October 2008
    Harudath wrote:
    Next round, yes. Without IC this is painfully difficult.

what about you have my gaul account and i go permenant with the IC account?