sleeping situation

2»

Comments

• edited May 2009
    I'm gonna need somewhere to sleep : / I'm not going to drop down the dough for a tent.
  • Cliff_ForsterCliff_Forster Icrontian
    edited May 2009
    fluff wrote:
    this extra room is spoken for, and this tent will henceforth be known as "Sexytimes HQ" :vimp:

Oh snap!
  • pigflipperpigflipper The Forgotten Coast Icrontian
    edited May 2009
    I am going to be flying in and not checking any luggage, so I will not have a sleeping bag with me (unless I can find our uber lightweight crush bag). If anybody could spare an extra bag and tent space, it would be much appreciated.
  • LincLinc Owner Detroit Icrontian
    edited May 2009
    I highly, highly recommend that anyone planning to grab a sleeping bag and basement floor space also have a ground pad. It will be the difference between terrible and awesome sleep. I'm more than happy to organize a Wednesday run to Meijer if anyone wants to pick up a cheapo one; I'd buy a stack of them to keep around if I could afford it.
  • WinfreyWinfrey waddafuh Missouri Icrontian
    edited May 2009
    Last year I slept on the stairs to the kitchen one night. I don't recommend it. I left my tent there last year though, a green Eureka! tent. You guys still have it?
    edited May 2009
    FreeC8675 wrote:
    You guys still have it?
    I cannot speak to its condition or location, but we haven't gotten rid of it. Maybe I'll have a look at our tent supply and air them out beforehand :crazy:
  • fatcatfatcat Mizzou Icrontian
    edited May 2009
    Lincoln wrote:
    I cannot speak to its condition or location, but we haven't gotten rid of it. Maybe I'll have a look at our tent supply and air them out beforehand :crazy:

CRW_2886.jpg

just in case you forgot what 'casa de fatcat' looked like while you're going through the garage :bigggrin:
    edited May 2009
    How could I forget? You jerks left it up for me to deal with. :P
  • pseudonympseudonym Michigan Icrontian
    edited May 2009
    I call my car!!

I can always take people back to my apt too........................ With duct tape...........
  • WagsFTWWagsFTW Grand Rapids, MI Icrontian
    edited May 2009
    casa de fatcat looks very nice and homey. :)