2»

Comments

• edited February 2010
    Douche bag.
  • GrimnocGrimnoc Marion, IN
    edited February 2010
    Oh hey, wrong forum.

Idiot.

You think that Grimnoc guy would learn something every now and then.
    edited February 2010
    To clarify, I was calling myself an idiot, not Mr. Dapper.
  • edited February 2010
    Waltzing right into this forum like a big-pants and all.

Your audacity is astounding.
    edited February 2010
    Waltzing right into this forum like a big-pants and all.

Your audacity is astounding.

Yes.
  • UPSLynxUPSLynx :KAPPA: Redwood City, CA Icrontian
    edited February 2010
    You guys are both smalltime.

Oh man, Ultraviolet. I saw that film in theaters. I regret few things in life, but that is certainly one of them. It made it a little harder for me to enjoy Equilibrium.
  • edited February 2010
    Well well well, if it isn't mr. big-pants himself.

(tubleweed rolls across the dirt road)

Did you ever see Southland Tales? To this day that stands as one of the absolute worst films I've ever seen.
    edited February 2010
    UPSLynx wrote:
    You guys are both smalltime.

Oh man, Ultraviolet. I saw that film in theaters. I regret few things in life, but that is certainly one of them. It made it a little harder for me to enjoy Equilibrium.

Yeah, the funny thing is I was going to go with you guys but was gone that night and after hearing how terrible it was I still went out and rented it months later. :)
    edited February 2010
    Well well well, if it isn't mr. big-pants himself.

(tubleweed rolls across the dirt road)

Did you ever see Southland Tales? To this day that stands as one of the absolute worst films I've ever seen.

Fortunately I wasn't yet in town when you rented it. Hey! Isn't that the guy who directed Donnie Darko? *wink* *wink*
  • edited February 2010
    That fact had completely fled my mind, but now that you mention it, yes. The same guy behind Donnie Darko piloted the gelatinous monstrosity known as Southland Tales.

That movie still gives me nightmares of story-telling methods just being flushed forever in place of its hackneyed approach.

But I digress.
    edited February 2010
    But Mr. Dapper, who needs decent story-telling when one can simply throw around technological whizbangs until they rake in billions? Eh, eh?
  • chrisWhitechrisWhite Littleton, CO
    edited February 2010
    Ultraviolet was beyond terrible, but the lighting and cinematography were very interesting. Anyway.

In other news, Grimnoc needs to learn how to use the edit buttons. He posts two or three posts in a row way too often. :p Mr Dapper too, for that matter.
    edited February 2010
    chrisWhite wrote:
    In other news, Grimnoc needs to learn how to use the edit buttons. He posts two or three posts in a row way too often. :p Mr Dapper too, for that matter.

False!
    edited February 2010
    chrisWhite wrote:

Not true!
  • UPSLynxUPSLynx :KAPPA: Redwood City, CA Icrontian
    edited February 2010
    And there it is.
  • KwitkoKwitko Sheriff of Banning (Retired) By the thing near the stuff Icrontian
    edited February 2010
    This thread has been crapped out of existence.
  • ardichokeardichoke Icrontian
    edited February 2010
    You think Ultraviolet was bad? I need to get you all to watch Punk Rock Holocaust. Now THAT movie was bad!
  • edited February 2010
    If we're on to bad movies, I submit to you Adam Sandler's Eight Crazy Nights. Maybe I didn't understand what it was supposed to be (rather, I'm certain I didn't), but I hated every second of that movie.
  • edited February 2010
    Valentine's Day was absolutely wretched.
    As was 2012.

However, the winner of terrible movie spot number one will probably have to go to just about anything starring Brendan Fraser, particularly the upcoming and highly anticipated Furry Vengeance, in which Fraser pretends to be Kevin James.
  • GHoosdumGHoosdum Icrontian
    edited February 2010
    That looks bad, but I still contend that nothing compares to Battlefield Earth for worst movie ever.
  • CBCB Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Der Millionendorf- Icrontian
    edited February 2010
    No, Steven King's The Stand was worse than all of those, because at 6 hours, it wastes more time than any other bad movie.
  • GHoosdumGHoosdum Icrontian
    edited March 2010
    Ahhh, I totally forgot about Primer. Great movie, totally made me think about time travel in a new way.
  • colacola part legend, part devil... all man Balls deep Icrontian
    edited March 2010
    What about 300 and The Dark Night?
  • chrisWhitechrisWhite Littleton, CO
    edited March 2010
    Both are two of my favorite movies (assuming you mean The Dark Knight), while masterpieces I wouldn't say either blew my mind.