All hands on deck: Facebook's emergency privacy meeting was a total failure

Comments

• TimTim Southwest PA Icrontian
    edited May 2010
    Maybe I'll make a facebook profile for me, but not include one piece of significant or insignificant information, so I can "get" the people who run facebook and not make any money for them by way of their advertising methods.

Or I can just continue to not have a facebook page in the first place. That might be even better! :)
  • TiberiusLazarusTiberiusLazarus Icrontian
    edited May 2010
    U.S.S Facebook Midshipman #1: We've got a massive privacy breach, starboard side Captain!

Civilian #1: Oh sweet baby jesus do something captain! All my information is getting loose!

U.S.S Facebook Captain: Hmm....Keep going.

U.S.S Facebook Midshipman #2: What about the hole, Captain? We're flooding the seas with private data.

U.S.S Facebook Lieutenant: I've got this anti-hacker net my son made in Boy Scouts.

U.S.S Facebook Captain: Put it up ensign. We've got to get this shipment of crops out to the FarmVille Archipelago before sunset. You would have given that information away anyways civilian.

Civilian #1: DOT...DOT...DOT.............
  • KwitkoKwitko Sheriff of Banning (Retired) By the thing near the stuff Icrontian
    edited May 2010
    Tim wrote:
    Maybe I'll make a facebook profile for me, but not include one piece of significant or insignificant information, so I can "get" the people who run facebook and not make any money for them by way of their advertising methods.

Or I can just continue to not have a facebook page in the first place. That might be even better! :)

Both ideas: PURE PWNAGE!
  • edited May 2010
    I have a facebook page with most of my former co-workers and friends. 99% of the time the only posts i see from them are the incredibly ridiculous jedi mind trick games (farmtown etc). Or that one of them has finally gotten a job. Could anything be more boring?