The controversial PC version of Darksiders II reviewed

2»

Comments

• primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian
    Updated to reflect PC Patch 3 that will be going out soon.
  • WHAT ABOUT THE ARROW KEYS??
    lots of peeps use up down left and right for movement!
  • TushonTushon I'm scared, Coach Alexandria, VA Icrontian
    lolwut
  • BobbyDigiRobert Cometa ? R U #Hats ! TX Icrontian
    Darksiders II is $17 on Steam for the next 16.5 hours. If you have been on the fence about picking it up, now is the time to do it.

-Digi
  • Great review Brian!

Being a "PC Gamer" lots of us are "Twats" the community is completely ridiculous and rude 90% of the time. I've read some of the most ridiculous complaints about the most trivial shit about a lot of new games(Mass Effect 3). A lot of us for whatever reason think its ok to go on a ridiculous rant & down talk the game makers about stupid things & then expect the issue to be fixed in a timely matter. Hey, if I called you a fucking idiot or said your company is full of a bunch of jerkoffs would you fix my problem in a timely matter if at all? The few of us who DON'T go on hate filled rants and down talk the devs or customer service reps from these companies are lucky we even get patches to fix ANY issues with the amount of trash that is spoken to and about the them.

The key binding issue is stupid and uncalled for, someone def dropped the ball on that but to complain and say half the things that are being said is completely uncalled for and pathetic. You don't like the key setup, get a game pad.

The whole config complaint is completely a non issue. System specs are listed for a reason, and with nVidia cards (I would assume ATI also) you can improve the graphics in their control panels. If you have out dated equipment and are pissed because you can't revert everything to low for better performance, its time to convert to console or upgrade your equipment and quit complaining about trivial issues.

No one has a gun to your head to purchase any game, if you know a company has had previous issues with a ported game why would you still purchase another ported title only to bitch, moan, and groan? We, as PC Gamers have honestly ruined our own reputation as customers. You get more solved with honey then vinegar, stop thinking you're a "Billy Badass" because you're on the damn internet and mature the hell up.
  • VicarVicar Icrontian
    edited December 2012
    ouch.
    Take it easy guys.
  • I'm left handed, i flip keyboard and mouse buttons and all. This game is really unplayable without those keybindings working =( sad day