Comments

• UPSLynxUPSLynx :KAPPA: Redwood City, CA Icrontian
    lol In

Southwest flight 2589, 11:55PM arrival on Wed, June 26
    pigflipperprimesuspect
  • IlriyasIlriyas The Syrupy Canadian Toronto, Ontario Icrontian
    edited June 2013
    Alrighty Dighty got my train ticket

Arrival: Windsor Station 4:26PM on Thursday if I can get pickup that would be awesome don't know how I'll get over the border other wise.

Departure: Windsor Station 5:45pm Sunday.

EDIT: Oh right phone number: (Removed and provided to Prime -BC)

primesuspect
  • primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian
    I'll get you
  • mertesnmertesn I am Bobby Miller Yukon, OK Icrontian

I'll get you

And your little dog, too.
  • CrazyJoeCrazyJoe Icrontian Winter Springs, FL Icrontian

I'll get you

I'll ride along if a trip to Motor Burger is involved. :-)
    Hitting the road at ass o'clock Saturday. Stopping for lunch with Fatcat. I'll make Columbus either Saturday evening or Sunday afternoon depending on how I feel. Collection of Gargoyle and arrival at ICHQ will be Monday.
    Garg
    Breakfast in Joplin, MO
  • fatcatfatcat Icrontian Mizzou Icrontian
    @mertesn is safely on his way with 5 more growlers of beer after having lunch in JCMO ;)
    MAGIC
    And stopped for the night in Effingham, IL. Was good to see @fatcat again.
  • MAGICMAGIC Doot Doot Furniture City, Michigan Icrontian
    I'll be getting in Tuesday evening, leaving after work.
    mertesn
  • PirateNinjaPirateNinja Icrontian Icrontian
    I'm arriving @ DTW 12:39am Wednesday (spirit 976). I'll be sleeping at airport and I will be looking for a ride in the AM. @BobbyDigi mentioned morning pickup at the airport that day, maybe I could hitch a ride with him/his ride if there is room? I'll buy breakfast.

I leave Sunday @ DTW 7:10am (spirit 975). I don't know how I'm getting to the airport that early, I can always get an early morning cab. If someone else needs to go early Sunday maybe I can go with them. I'll buy breakfast.
    BasilBobbyDigiprimesuspectGarg
    Made it to Columbus..
    PirateNinjaGarg
  • maliamalia Icrontian Sconnie Nation Icrontian
    I'll be driving up Tuesday night; eta is probably around 7pm?
  • CBCB Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Der Millionendorf- Icrontian
    Colgere and I will be leaving Cincinnati around 9am on Wednesday morning, so we'll hit ICHQ around 3 or 4pm depending on traffic/lunch.
  • CrazyJoeCrazyJoe Icrontian Winter Springs, FL Icrontian
    Blargh! Just got an email that my flight tonight has been delayed so my new ETA is 1AM. Sorry to whoever is picking me up.

I'm arriving @ DTW 12:39am Wednesday (spirit 976). I'll be sleeping at airport and I will be looking for a ride in the AM. @BobbyDigi mentioned morning pickup at the airport that day, maybe I could hitch a ride with him/his ride if there is room? I'll buy breakfast.

I leave Sunday @ DTW 7:10am (spirit 975). I don't know how I'm getting to the airport that early, I can always get an early morning cab. If someone else needs to go early Sunday maybe I can go with them. I'll buy breakfast.

My flight is at midnight Wednesday night, just 30 minutes before yours. I'm not sleeping at the airport because lolno. I don't know yet who's picking me up, but maybe we should all go together?
  • BobbyDigiBobbyDigi ? R U #Hats ! TX Icrontian
    PirateNinja and I are arriving Tue night/Wed morning (depart Tuesday/tomorrow night). You are arriving Wed night.

-Digi
    Aww ok :(

#foreverTallone
    PirateNinjacolaRahnalH102kimono54
    Sorry about that =\ foreverTallone is funny though.
  • TushonTushon I'm scared, Coach Alexandria, VA Icrontian
    UPSLynx said:

Aww ok :(

#foreverTallone

Now now, my flight lands Thursday morning at 1230A. Also not sleeping at airport. Ninja be crazy.
    Oh gawd I love you Jacqueline. Thank you.
    BobbyDigi
  • QCHQCH Ancient Guru Chicago Area - USA Icrontian
    Any travel warnings coming from Chicago? Can I just use Google's suggested route?
    BobbyDigi
    You guys made me research it and apparently DTW is not a very sleep over friendly joint. It's quiet and the staff will poke at you and ask what you are doing.
    @primesuspect / @lincoln can I crash at ICHQ Tuesday night? If yes, I'll just cab over unless someone would actually enjoy picking me up at 1:00am, in which case I will buy them something or give them money for gas/trouble/sleep loss.
    BobbyDigi
  • GnomeQueenGnomeQueen The Lulz Queen Mountain Dew Mouth Icrontian
    edited June 2013
    QCH said:

Any travel warnings coming from Chicago? Can I just use Google's suggested route?

I usually drive from the south suburbs, so I don't need to drive directly though Chicago (I hop on 80 at Harlem and take that straight up) but I had no problems when I did it a week ago.
    BobbyDigi

You guys made me research it and apparently DTW is not a very sleep over friendly joint. It's quiet and the staff will poke at you and ask what you are doing.
    @primesuspect / @lincoln can I crash at ICHQ Tuesday night? If yes, I'll just cab over unless someone would actually enjoy picking me up at 1:00am, in which case I will buy them something or give them money for gas/trouble/sleep loss.

If I must.
    BobbyDigiPirateNinja
    Of course you can crash here.
    PirateNinjaBobbyDigi
  • BandrikBandrik Icrontian Elkhart, IN Icrontian
    @UPSKingpin and I are arriving tomorrow (Wednesday) around 8pm. I'll be driving my not-so-little Durango that could, like every time before. Goodtimes™ await!
    BobbyDigi
    edited June 2013
    My flight is delayed 2 3 hours. @GnomeQueen they may still leave on time if whatever conditions change, but if not I'm landing at 2:50am and I wouldn't expect a ride. I'll just taxi to ICHQ2 if that happens, but I would need someone to be awake to let me in at 4:00am :(

Or if it really lands at 3am then maybe I really will sleep at the airport until they tell me to leave, then Bobby + his ride can get me at 7am.
    BobbyDigi
    Alright, well I ended up having 20x more errands to do today than I thought. If I'm not picking up NinjaDan, I'll just come by the house tomorrow.
    BobbyDigi