A4TECH V3 Bloody Gun3 Gaming Mouse review

lmorchardlmorchard {web,mad,computer} scientistPortland, OR Icrontian
edited April 2013 in Gaming

Comments

• BHHammyBHHammy Somewhere in Hell Icrontian
    edited April 2013
    $20 DLC? For a MOUSE? That's far too gross for me. No sale.

Seriously, what the hell.
  • RyderRyder Kalamazoo, Mi Icrontian
    Hmm... I was thinking "DLC, for a mouse, what is this wizardry!?"
  • Yeah, DLC for a mouse smells bad to me. The whole package would have been better without that complication.

$40 from amazon + $20 for the DLC is $60. That's on par with mice that do less and aren't built as well. But, it's hard to get past the feeling of being trolled.
  • if its lag-free on *every* machine i would buy it hehe ! CC:
  • I bought it yesterday and came with Core3 activated (30$ for the mouse)and it works like a charm (the mouse and the software). You just have to follow the products that have a round sticker that says (Core 3 activated) on it...and since the activation is in the mouse memory, future software updates don't lock it back. I live in Romania if that makes a difference but i heard you can find it for 30-40$ in the US also.
  • midgamidga "There's so much hot dog in Rome" ~digi (> ^.(> O_o)> Icrontian
    So...instead of writing a cheat macro to run with the game, you write a cheat macro that runs in your mouse. Interesting.
  • Well I have a question. If you don't buy the DLC features you cannot use any macros with this mouse? I have never used macros with anything really and I don't know how this works.