Stories from the Sims 4

2»

Comments

• GnomeQueenGnomeQueen The Lulz Queen Mountain Dew Mouth Icrontian

Oh lordy. Looks like I have my next project. I volunteer.

BobbyDigimidga
  • UPSLynxUPSLynx :KAPPA: Redwood City, CA Icrontian
    edited September 2014

@Linc said:
    They would mostly be like this one.

This is legit one of my favorite articles. That video cracks me up every time. That shot with the massive players running towards the one Broncos player in slow motion while the lyrics read "I said kiss me, you're beautiful. These are truly the last days" I can't handle it, I lose it.

• BobbyDigiBobbyDigi ? R U #Hats ! TX Icrontian

Cheats are here.

[spoiler]To use these cheats you'll need to first open the cheat console by holding Ctrl + Shift + C, then input the following codes into the text field that pops up.

"help": Outputs all commands available to the player in the command console.
    "death.toggle": Toggles the true/false value of death when off, death is disabled and no sims will die.
    "freeRealEstate ": Only available to enter when in neighborhood/world. When toggled on, home purchases are free. When toggled off, homes costs the usual amount.
    "fullscreen": Toggles The Sims 4 fullscreen mode, on or off.
    "headlineEffects ": Disables headline effects including plumbobs, thought balloons, etc. so as to not obscure the player s view.
    "kaching": Adds 1000 Simoleons to the active household s funds.
    "motherlode": Adds 50,000 Simoleons to the active household s funds.
    "resetSim ": Resets the Sim named.
    "rosebud": Adds 1000 Simoleons to the active household s funds.
    Pressing Shift + ]: Increases the size of the object selected.[/spoiler]

-Digi

JBoogaloomidga
  • mertesnmertesn I am Bobby Miller Yukon, OK Icrontian

So far I haven't been able to build a basement in Sims 4, but I HAVE built a Painting Goblin Shack at the back of my lot. Same idea. I might expand it into a small living space for multiple goblins. They can become a painting sweat shop studio and I wouldn't have to use the lone wolf attribute because there would be at least one other goblin.

• IlriyasIlriyas The Syrupy Canadian Toronto, Ontario Icrontian

But if they take the time to socialize then they're being inefficient!

• mertesnmertesn I am Bobby Miller Yukon, OK Icrontian
    edited September 2014

I can always remove the doors between rooms. And apparently, despite setting the lone wolf attribute my goblin still wants contact with others. It doesn't seem to affect him badly though.

BuddyJ
  • @mertesn said:
    I can always remove the doors between rooms. And apparently, despite setting the lone wolf attribute my goblin still wants contact with others. It doesn't seem to affect him badly though.

If you make them insane they talk to themselves and it counts as social.

GnomeQueenAalonz
  • CelshCelsh Member
    edited November 2014

There has been a couple updates to the Sims and I'm playing it again before another game takes up all my time. With the two little patches they added: ghosts and pools! That's right you can drown people again!

Sorry no pictures, all of the screenshots I took ended up just black.

So since there was patches I started a new game yesterday morning. I made a married couple, Violet and Miles. Violet is a writer, her most famous book right now is Never Eat Your Pet Turtle and Other Life Pro Tips she makes $210 in royalties a day, so I assume it's the best book in the world.

Miles is a professional Comedian, part of being world famous is you have to keep in touch with a lot of your friends. So he is constantly doing stuff in the house with 5-8 other people. While these groups of people are hanging out Violet is usually in the study writing. She's the one making the money in the house currently, she does what she wants.

Violet only talks to Miles and her best friend Sara, so she never knows any of the people in the house. It makes for some really awkward situations. She will be eating in the kitchen/dining room area; the group will move in and grab food but they don't start talking to her. Instead, she sits at the end of the bar eating and everyone surrounds her all still talking but no one says anything to her. When she's done eating she has to push her way through a throng of people that wont talk to her to go back to the study.

Back to Sara; Sara is married to one of Miles' friends but is Violet's best friend. When I threw a huge house party, 20 people showed up but Violet and Sara just played chess together in the study the whole time. After the party ended and most of the people went home. Miles said his goodnights and took Violet into the bedroom for some night activities before they both passed out.

Four maybe five people stayed in the house chatting to each other, playing games and dancing. What I didn't notice was Sara was one of the people left in the house. Right after the night activities started she walks into the bedroom to talk to Violet, they both get embarrassed and she walks out of the room.

Now this is where it goes from “how embarrassing” to “what the fuck?” Sara walks out of the bedroom embarrassed, her husband sees her and they chat for a second. Then Sara says she's had fun but it's time for her to go. As she is leaving everyone left in the house walks into the bed room. WHAT? REALLY? What did she tell you was going on? It's not that kind of party! Sara is a liar.

RyanFodderAalonzmidgaJBoogaloo
  • IlriyasIlriyas The Syrupy Canadian Toronto, Ontario Icrontian

At 3:10 am Sim Tim (A Sim I made specifically to test out the game mechanics as a police officer with the new X-pack) died of a stress related heart attack, the result of working seven 16 hour shifts in a row with absolutely no respite.

The irony, I think is that on the day he died Sim Tim finally had the day off that he was earlier denied because of two subsequent promotions.

UPSLynxJBoogalooChooch