Superb Owl XLIX: All that is light and good vs dirty cheaters

2»

Comments

• RyderRyder Kalamazoo, Mi Icrontian

Next year they will probably just call it superb owl 50 because L doesn't have that "headline" feel.

• shwaipshwaip bluffin' with my muffin Icrontian

SUPERBOWLL

Garg
  • KarmaKarma Likes yoga Icrontian

well I just had a Super Bowell movement

• @Karma said:
    well I just had a Super Bowell movement

Did you name it Brady or Bellicheck? Inquiring minds want to know.

• KwitkoKwitko Sheriff of Banning (Retired) By the thing near the stuff Icrontian
    edited January 2015

Pats got delayed at the airport. There was a problem with their plane. Turns out the tires were deflated.

ChoochCreeperbane2
  • RyderRyder Kalamazoo, Mi Icrontian

Boooooo hissssssss

• AlexDeGruvenAlexDeGruven Wut? Meechigan Icrontian

Because of all of the ridiculousness and whinings and all the other stuff surrounding the final, I have decided I'm rooting for the Pats on Sunday. I otherwise couldn't care less about the game, but this will give me more enjoyment.

• CrazyJoeCrazyJoe Winter Springs, FL Icrontian

I just watch the game for the commercials.

• shwaipshwaip bluffin' with my muffin Icrontian

@Ryder said:
    Boooooo hissssssss

yes that is the sound made when they let the air out of the balls.

RyderKwitko

@ardichoke said:
    Did you name it Brady or Bellicheck? Inquiring minds want to know.

Gronk.

• colacola part legend, part devil... all man Balls deep Icrontian

should get Rito to balance teams pls

UPSLynxRahnalH102
  • BobbyDigiBobbyDigi ? R U #Hats ! TX Icrontian

I don't think under inflated balls are worth the attention they are getting... but since they are...

-Digi

Garg
  • Creeperbane2Creeperbane2 Victorian Scoundrel Indianapolis, IN Icrontian

@BobbyDigi said:
    I don't think under inflated balls are worth the attention they are getting... but since they are...

-Digi

It's not the balls so much as the fact we are sick of the Pats doing this shit and even sicker of them getting away with it.

• d3k0yd3k0y Loveland, OH Icrontian

@Creeperbane2 said:
    It's not the balls so much as the fact we are sick of the Pats doing this shit and even sicker of them getting away with it.

Just another nice way of showing if you have enough money, you can get away with almost anything!

@d3k0y said:

The trueness of that statement is sad

Seriously I'll never understand people getting worked up about the sanctity of the game.

UPSLynx_k

I couldn't really care less about the game that is being played (handegg in this case), but I hate cheaters. The point of this, and most other games, are for competition, for that to happen you have to have a set idea of what is expected to happen. When people feel they can start twisting and exploiting the understanding on what is expected, I get annoyed. It has a lot less to do with the sanctity of the game, and a lot more to do with cheating to me.

This is on par with Valve saying "Screw it, wall-hacks and aim-bots are cool as long as you pay us 5 bucks to use it, nobody on any server can ban you for it"

Creeperbane2

Cannot dispute the expert analysis and definitive choices of penguins for winner.

Canti
  • BobbyDigiBobbyDigi ? R U #Hats ! TX Icrontian

-Digi

Creeperbane2cola

Dumbest play call I have ever seen.

• Well... that was something. I don't think I've seen so much chipping, holding and tripping receivers not get called pass interference. On both sides. Crazy.

• GnomeWizarddGnomeWizardd Member 4 Life Akron, PA Icrontian

I sooo Want to see Marshawn Lynch Give a real interview after this!!!! Id pay for that

• @GnomeWizardd said:
    I sooo Want to see Marshawn Lynch Give a real interview after this!!!! Id pay for that

I can't believe they didn't give him the chance to punch it in on second down. I mean, really, he's a beast.

• HeroHero formerly known as XGPHero Icrontian
    edited February 2015

i have to say to all of icrontic, that after watching the super bowl at a smoking bar, i no longer want to smoke cigarettes(i hadnt had a smoke in 3.5 weeks) what i thought would be a temptation was in fact a deterrent...thank you super bowl, and FU Lynch. children look up to you you sorry SOB!

PS: did anyone notice that one of the NFL commercials featured my little pony...dammit for my having noticed that.

• KoreishKoreish I'm a penguin, deal with it. KCMO Icrontian

So all the championship shirts will say Back to Back Champions, which is going be very confusing since Broncos won last year. ‪#‎Thirdworldproblems‬

Karmaardichoke