Icrontic Pandemic Playtime 2020 - Gaming Laptop Giveaway

primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' BoopinDetroit, MI Icrontian
edited April 2020 in Events

Hey Icrontic!

Starting tonight with the Minecraft event, anybody who participates in a group event that is on the Icrontic calendar is eligible for one entry for a random drawing to win this laptop.

The drawing will be held on June 1st. There will be no way to win multiple chances—each participant gets one ticket (unless you opt out to let someone else have a chance). On June 1st, Bobby will select a random winner.

This is a good time to talk about the Icrontic event calendar: Since we won't be meeting in person anytime soon, this is a good chance to get something social going. If you would like to host an event like @HumerusMeg is doing with movie viewings, or @Cola is doing with Jackbox, or @BobbyDigi is doing with Minecraft, let me, Linc, or Bobby know and we'll put it on the calendar for you. Please keep in mind that most of the coordinating and real-time discussion about events happens on our Discord.
Good luck everyone!

BobbyDigiRyanMM

Comments

• colacola part legend, part devil... all man Balls deep Icrontian

Don't forget TF2!

• primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian

Any event that appears on the calendar is eligible

• _k_k P-Town, Texas Icrontian

How do we track who has been entered and who do we give kudos to for offering up this tasty prize?

• primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian

We're tracking entrants on a google sheet

• BobbyDigiBobbyDigi ? R U #Hats ! TX Icrontian

Trivia Night Friday and Minecraft Saturday will likely be the last two events to put your name in the hat here.
    Excited to pick a winner on Monday. I'll be looking to stream the drawing on Discord.
    Thanks to everyone who has and continues to participate in the community events. Y'all are the best!
    -Digi

primesuspectSonorousMassalinie
  • StrikesStrikes Lincoln, NE Icrontian

How extremely generous! I believe QuaranTF2sday entered me into this, but I politely opt out. I've got enough hardware. :)
    Good luck everybody!
    And thanks to everybody who's been hosting events so far. Even if I haven't participated personally, knowing folks are getting together currently makes me feel quite a bit better about things <3

SonorousprimesuspectStraight_ManpigflipperMrTRiotBobbyDigiMassalinie
  • pigflipperpigflipper The Forgotten Coast Icrontian

Take me off the list as well, I just built a new rig and hopefully this goes to someone who has a need for it.

Pandemic playtime has given us the greatest bacon related conversation I have ever been a part of; thats enough winning for me.

primesuspectBobbyDigiSonorousMassalinieStrikes
  • TushonTushon I'm scared, Coach Alexandria, VA Icrontian

I would also like to opt out.

primesuspectBobbyDigiSonorousMassaliniepigflipper
  • MrTRiotMrTRiot Northern Ontario Icrontian

I'd also like to opt out. The pandemic has hit me a lot less than others and it should go to someone who needs it.

primesuspectBobbyDigiSonorousMassaliniepigflipper
  • KwitkoKwitko Sheriff of Banning (Retired) By the thing near the stuff Icrontian

I need this laptorp. Something good has to come out of my layoff.

WinfreyMassaliniepigflipperMrTRiotStrikes
  • RyanFodderRyanFodder Detroit, MI Icrontian

I also do not need another laptop :)

BobbyDigiprimesuspectMassalinie
  • WinfreyWinfrey waddafuh Missouri Icrontian
    edited May 2020

I need this laptop to hold it hostage from @Kwitko

(actually you can take my name off the list got a perfectly good laptop last year)

KwitkoMassaliniepigflipperBobbyDigi
  • TushonTushon I'm scared, Coach Alexandria, VA Icrontian
    edited May 2020

I posted a full list of the participants of trivia night, but it is on them to decline the laptop unless otherwise noted

BobbyDigi
  • maliamalia Sconnie Nation Icrontian

Please also opt me out of the laptop; best of luck to everyone in the drawing tomorrow!!

primesuspectBobbyDigi
  • _k_k P-Town, Texas Icrontian

Opting out.

primesuspectBobbyDigi
  • WagsFTWWagsFTW Grand Rapids, MI Icrontian

I also opt out. Thanks!

primesuspectBobbyDigi
  • mas0nmas0n howdy Icrontian

I would also like to opt out.

primesuspectBobbyDigi
  • Opt out please

primesuspectBobbyDigi
  • BobbyDigiBobbyDigi ? R U #Hats ! TX Icrontian

Gathering in Discord to pull the winner. Come join the excitement!

-Digi