ICMC: ICTown and Build Plot Requests

Comments

• _k_k P-Town, Texas Icrontian
    100x100 town plot please.
  • You mentioned that there is a height limit on ICTown residential. Have you decided yet what it will be? Also, how big are the residential plots going to be?
  • BobbyDigiBobbyDigi ? R U #Hats ! TX Icrontian
    You mentioned that there is a height limit on ICTown residential. Have you decided yet what it will be? Also, how big are the residential plots going to be?
    I mapped this all out last night. Will have them posted to OP in short order.

-Digi
    Updated OP with Plot sizes, Combo plots and more build info.

-Digi
  • CBCB Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Der Millionendorf- Icrontian
    edited February 2012
    ICTown plots will start getting assigned on Saturday on an "as they get built" basis :P
    Then what was the point of the request thread?

Not all of the Mitey Worriers will be available on start day (and maybe none of us. We play usually only on Thursdays), but we all wanted adjacent housing plots. We would very much like to be able to have this claim drawn up previous to start time, andnot dependant upon attendance.

A string of combo plots would be sweet if that possible in the layout.

edited February 2012

Then what was the point of the request thread?
    :scratch: To get a count of people that needed plots and to get Outland plot sizes so I can plan the map layout. As town plots are being laid out on Saturday the next person in line has the opportunity claim it or pass. I must have expressed what I was trying to say wrong because your questions doesn't make a lot of sense to me based on your quote.
    Not all of the Mitey Worriers will be available on start day (and maybe none of us. We play usually only on Thursdays), but we all wanted adjacent housing plots. We would very much like to be able to have this claim drawn up previous to start time, andnot dependant upon attendance.

A string of combo plots would be sweet if that possible in the layout.
    I've got you down for 4 adjacent plots based on your requests. That will indeed be fulfilled along with every other request in this thread. If you need more then 4, just let me know before Saturday so I can assign them for you.

There is only 1 pair of combo plots next to each other. You are indeed one of the 6 who have first shot at one, though none of the other worriers are.

Will be posting an MSPaint rendering tonight.

Edit: Map Layout added to OP

-Digi
  • CBCB Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Der Millionendorf- Icrontian
    edited February 2012
    Maybe I misunderstood what you meant by 'as they get built'. I read that as: "The jerks who are able to get into the server on Saturday will get first pick of plots, disregarding the request thread, and if you're not there on Saturday, too bad, you get last pick, and might get crap." :p

If that's not what it means, then, yes, the statement needs clarification. I was expecting from previous descriptions that plots would all be assigned prior to even opening the server.

Colgere hasn't posted in the thread yet, but I am assuming that he will want plots in town near the other Mitey Worriers as well. :)

Ideally, I think, we'd get the two adjacent combo plots, plus the three residential and industrial plots nearest those on either side of the road, though now that I think of it, I'm not sure that all of the group wanted Industrial plots... We didn't discuss this, and weren't expecting to need to be there to choose plots. I just learned that Zanthian will definitely be able to be there though, so I guess we can try to each tell him what we want, and he can represent our interests, and we'll be able to live with what he ends up with for us. :)
    @CB Well the way you phrase it sounds crappy.... but I'm going to stick with it anyways. Yes, the builders that will be there helping us lay out the foundation of the map will get their choice of plots. My trump card to that is there are no crap plots :) I'll put Colgere down for a plot in your group.

I'll send PMs to the other 5 members who are eligible for a combo plot. If I get a few declines then I think that would open up the opportunity for the two adjacent combos to go to Worriers and then I can fulfill CB's above ideal request.

-Digi
  • BasilBasil Nubcaek England Icrontian
    C-c-c-combo plot!

Also;
  • would like a combo Plot Ryokyo
  • UPSHitmanUPSHitman The Big Nasty Indianapolis, Indiana Icrontian
    I would love a combo plot please. Next to Ryokyo if possible if not no biggy.
  • UPSHitmanUPSHitman The Big Nasty Indianapolis, Indiana Icrontian
    btw this is going to be kick ass. Well done digi on the superb planning!!!
  • IlriyasIlriyas The Syrupy Canadian Toronto, Ontario Icrontian
    btw this is going to be kick ass. Well done digi on the superb planning!!!
    I agree entirely thanks for going through all the trouble of organizing this!
  • BHHammyBHHammy Somewhere in Hell Icrontian
    Well, I do suppose a combo plot would be nice, since I've been given the opportunity to take it.
    All 6 combos have been spoken for
    BHHammy E1F1
    CB E3F3
    Basil E5F5
    Ryokyo E6F6
    Hitman E8F8
    Kingpin E10F10

Worriers will have first grab at any plots around CB and remaining UPS first shot at surrounding Hitman and Kingpin.

Reserved plots will be used in the future to showcase our servers talents to visitors.

-Digi
  • UPSLynxUPSLynx :KAPPA: Redwood City, CA Icrontian
    Crap, Digi, is it too late to build an ark box? I have my stuff at the station.
  • UPSMatLUPSMatL Metal Maniac Elkhart, IN Icrontian
    I would like my residential to be E9 and my industrial to be G 9-10
  • ZanthianZanthian Mitey Worrier Icrontian
    Zanthian D3
    Ben D4
    Ghoosdum E2 G3
    Joe E4 G5
  • colacola part legend, part devil... all man Balls deep Icrontian
    edited February 2012
    I'd like one across the street from Lynx so we can have Whiskey Lane.

I'd also like an outlands area of roughly 500x500 if that's Ok, I'll look around for an area I like fairly far out.
  • AlexDeGruvenAlexDeGruven Wut? Meechigan Icrontian
    I'll take B9 and, if there are any leftover, one of the leftover industrials.
  • UPSLynxUPSLynx :KAPPA: Redwood City, CA Icrontian
    D8 for my residential, give Lincoln C8.
  • colacola part legend, part devil... all man Balls deep Icrontian
    D7 for me please
    All of the above = Perfect

-Digi
  • I would like C4 plox Bobby
  • Would like to request an Industrial Plot in town, as well as one 128x128 in the Outlands. Thanks, FK
  • CantiCanti =/= smalltime http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9K18CGEeiI&feature=related Icrontian
    edited February 2012
    Requesting D6 for the future Canti's House of Cats.
  • ErrorNullTurnipErrorNullTurnip Illinois Icrontian
    B8 for me!
  • mertesnmertesn I am Bobby Miller Yukon, OK Icrontian
    I'd like a plot. The location doesn't matter.
    edited February 2012
    Claiming C7 for myself

All of the above should be good. Updated map incoming.

Assigned C9 for mertesn and G1 for foolkiller

G8 for ADG Industrial

-Digi
    edited February 2012
    Awaiting claims from:
    @drasnor
    @CaptianMoustache
    @Tushon
    @trooster89
    @Ilriyas
    @_k_ (presuming he was serious?)

If no word from them by tomorrow I will assign them plots and reopen requests.

-Digi
This discussion has been closed.