Gaming backlog of shame 2016 bompz edition

primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' BoopinDetroit, MI Icrontian

It's 2016 and we're in the midst of the Steam Summer Sale, and I KNOW some of you jackasses have bought more games than you can handle. This is a good time to revitalize our Gaming Backlog of Shame friendly competition. It started strong but only @Myrmidon, @_K, @Guppy and myself seem to be participating these days.

The rules are simple: Make a thread (alliterative titles are preferable) listing your games in the dedicated Backlog of Shame forum. Play your games (we used to do them alphabetically but screw that anymore), and then post a mini-review of the games (Screenshots make it better!). Get badges.

I have 395 steam games. It's impossible for me to finish before I die but I'm slogging my way through (VERY slowly).

Check out K's thread, Myrmidon's thread, and my thread for inspiration.

Join us! Get a badge, and make some sense of your disgusting gaming backlog!

Comments

• RahnalH102RahnalH102 the Green Devout, Veteran Monster Hunter, Creature Enthusiast New Mexico Icrontian
    edited June 2016

I updated my list earlier this week with the games I had bought since last Winter.
    Super Hexagon is among them.

primesuspect
  • KwitkoKwitko Sheriff of Banning (Retired) By the thing near the stuff Icrontian

My family will be in Poland over the summer. Perfect time to watch ridiculous amounts of pr0n, and finish my backlog.

• IlriyasIlriyas The Syrupy Canadian Toronto, Ontario Icrontian
    edited June 2016

I genuinely believe I'll be 30 by the time I finish my backlog.

That's not even counting the games I absolutely don't want to play.

• ardichokeardichoke Icrontian

I'll never finish my backlog. Hell, at the rate I'm going, I'll never finish Fallout 4. I honestly don't understand how anyone finds time to play video games while still adulting not to mention raising kids.

elyxandra
  • MyrmidonMyrmidon Baron von Puttenham California Icrontian

You still have a chance to beat me! Hell, I extended my list after finishing the initial set! Go, brave warriors of light and truth!

• ardichokeardichoke Icrontian

Relevant.

Ryder
  • _k_k P-Town, Texas Icrontian

That is why when the larger sales happen I bum rush all my new purchases to clear them. I honestly have a huge amount of backlog guilt. One of the few things that keeps me going is playing new games as they come in....unless its from humblebundle because those just get slotted in at some point.

As gets said on /r/patientgamer a lot play the game when you want to and stop if you need to. Just keep playing just keep play just keep playing.