The Official Folding Gauntlet Thread - Name your enemy!

Comments

• EyesOnlyEyesOnly Sweden New
    edited February 2007
    I've passed someone, don't know who. Confusingly EOC has me ranked 158 while my sig says 159. :confused:

I clearly made a mistake concerning airbornflight since he is way in front of me in points per week and according to EOC i'm out of luck. I still have my sight on icrontic 1 though. :rarr:
  • QCHQCH Ancient Guru Chicago Area - USA Icrontian
    edited February 2007
    It takes a few hours to update all the databases... You're sig now shows 158.
    edited February 2007
    Yeah i noticed that too a couple of hours later. Just thought it was wierd that one list shows one thing and another shows something else. Didn't consider the time it would take to update.
  • Ultra-NexusUltra-Nexus Buenos Aires, ARG
    edited March 2007
    FoldingAddict, you are my target :rarr:
  • Sledgehammer70Sledgehammer70 California Icrontian
    edited March 2007
    It looks like I am back on track to crush a few more uppers :)
    edited March 2007
    Just noticed that airbornflight is now possible to pass, he has been grayed out before but not now. :rarr: In 1,8 month you are mine. :ninja:

And icrontic 1 is just 3 weeks away. :kneel:
  • LeonardoLeonardo Wake up and smell the glaciers Eagle River, Alaska Icrontian
    edited March 2007
    Revenge is sweet! :rarr:

FoldingAddict, a couple months you blew by me and didn't even wave or tip your hat. What goes 'round comes 'round, buddy.

Look behind you. I'll overtake you in about in a week or less. :D
  • KrazeyivanKrazeyivan Newcastle, UK
    edited April 2007
    Well I'm at the bottom starting out so your all for the high jump! :bigggrin:

As soon as I can get my Wireless router and PS3 to work together then I can actually start properly, and thats backed up with my little E6300 that WILL be clocked over 3Ghz, hopefully a few other idea's up the sleeve will have me flying up the chart (aim is top 20 producers)
  • witenoizwitenoiz 19,356 miles East of Kansas City, MO Member
    edited April 2007
    Welcome to team Short-Media Krazeyivan! :rarr: Look out top 20!!! :crazy:
    Krazeyivan wrote:
    Well I'm at the bottom starting out so your all for the high jump! :bigggrin:

As soon as I can get my Wireless router and PS3 to work together then I can actually start properly, and thats backed up with my little E6300 that WILL be clocked over 3Ghz, hopefully a few other idea's up the sleeve will have me flying up the chart (aim is top 20 producers)

:woowoo: Oh to be young and ambitious and rich again. :respect: See you soon - Go For It!! Jack
  • KrazeyivanKrazeyivan Newcastle, UK
    edited April 2007
    Sadly my equipment is having a bit of a tiff at the moment!

The Router does not like the Playstation 3 and the Xbox 360 will not give up the space next to the Hi-Def TV - so running Wired Connection is rather annoying!

The problem of shoving huge amounts of hardware in one room :tongue:

As soon as its fixed by firmware update (No I'm not removing my network security sony) I'll run wireless and its 24/7 - otherwise its wired and when I remember to plug it in!

But the plucky Core 2 will start me rolling......

Onward to victory!! :bigggrin:
  • LeonardoLeonardo Wake up and smell the glaciers Eagle River, Alaska Icrontian
    edited April 2007
    Leonardo wrote:
    FoldingAddict, a couple months [ago] you blew by me and didn't even wave or tip your hat. What goes 'round comes round,' buddy.

Look behind you. I'll overtake you in about in a week or less. :D

Ah, justice is mine! :nudge:
    Leo So that little lead you have on me now... will be short lived... very short lived!

Buwwhahahahahahahahahahahhaha/.... hahaha ha.. haha...haa... :)
    Oh, I'm sorry, Sledge, I wasn't paying attention. What was that you said again? :nudge:
  • profdlpprofdlp The Holy City Of Westlake, Ohio
    edited April 2007
    Krazeyivan wrote:
    ...As soon as its fixed by firmware update (No I'm not removing my network security sony) I'll run wireless and its 24/7 - otherwise its wired and when I remember to plug it in!...
    If you can keep a close enough eye on it to know when it's about to finish a WU you can connect and send in finished work, then get a new WU. Doing that will be just about as effective as a permanent connection. :thumbsup:
    edited September 2007
    KingFish!

The Gauntlet has been thrown and in less than 30 minutes you shall be moved to 17th place in Icrontic's overall user list :) but will soon be demoted to 18th place by the _-_ThaNexus_-_ :)

I am shocked I am getting up to the 15th place slots...
    edited October 2007
    I never thought I would see the day that I actually would pass Prime in the daily production chart :) While it will be short lived... It actually happened :)
  • SPIKE09SPIKE09 Scatland
    edited November 2007
    Hokay here's the deal later this month I will pass the 1 million points mark for team 46590 this will be a first for the team and to celebrate i am gonna steam roller anyone on the icrontic active list between me and the top 100 actives. Anyone want to play. :bigggrin: oh yes and I ain't at full tilt yet :eek:
  • KentigernKentigern Milton Keynes UK
    edited November 2007
    How many extra pc' you putting in to Team 93?

Spike - I surrender to your superior output power :) I let you pass me in the interests of all :)
    edited November 2007
    Kentigern wrote:
    How many extra pc' you putting in to Team 93?

Spike - I surrender to your superior output power :) I let you pass me in the interests of all :)
    Depends if anyone will put up a fight Lady K, no fun if no challenge . 2 Q6600s a couple of core 2 duos E6400 and e 6420 mebbe some more quads. I call the active folders out, I would sit in the top 10 folders easily now get yer carp folding .:bigggrin:
  • QeldromaQeldroma Arid ZoneAh Member
    edited November 2007
    I've got a better idea- let's merger. We can meet Sledge's 200K ppd goal instantly and have all kinds of fun polls.

I vote we call the new team MIcrontic-Mart :) .

Oh what the hey ... a little more realistically :vimp: ... let's see you beat me to a million HERE.
    edited November 2007
    Qeldroma wrote:
    I've got a better idea- let's merger. We can meet Sledge's 200K ppd goal instantly and have all kinds of fun polls.

I vote we call the new team MIcrontic-Mart :) .

Oh what the hey ... a little more realistically :vimp: ... let's see you beat me to a million HERE.
    hehe I see what you trying there Qeldroma it is bad enough that another top 100 teams folding guru and Moderator is coming in here guns a blazing for a month or so
    edited November 2007
    A Warning for Broady and anyone between Me and the top 100 actives for team 93 Quad 1 is switched to team 93 , the next one will be switched in 30 mins when it puts out the WU to break the million point barrier for team 46590. bring it on folks :bigggrin: e6400 team 93ed
  • broady81broady81 Member
    edited November 2007
    *starts running* I fear this may happen = :sawed:
    edited November 2007
    You have a healthy head start BTW Quad 2 93ed,e6400 should deliver 1st wu in 4 hours , now just got to get the e6420 rig built :)
    edited November 2007
    *looks around his floor, spots a sempron 3000+ rig in bits - contemplates it's return* :range:
    edited November 2007
    could add the other rigs if you want was making this an intel only contest at the moment, mind you D805 is intel and would fly on the Asrock dual sata2 :bigggrin:
    edited November 2007
    Don't be nasty now SPIKE :wink: *looks at lowly family desktop and collection of 4 household laptops*
    edited November 2007
    Nasty spike :eek: ain't mentioned the two socket 939 rigs or the socket a crapper farm yet. originally stated 2 quads and 2 core 2 duos and one of them ain't built yet. :bigggrin: numero uno is in p 2653
  • mmonninmmonnin Centreville, VA
    edited November 2007
    Anyone from in the bottom part of the Top 20 better watch out. I added a Quad this month and I ordered a PS3 yesterday. :)
    edited November 2007
    Stats starting to pick up now
  • sgstairsgstair Reverse Engineer Redmond, WA Icrontian
    edited November 2007
    dun dun duuun!

Oh also, anyone (not moving faster than I am) between me and the top 50 is officially my target. :)
    edited November 2007
    Update the little fins are hiding but the big Spike is getting more prominent :bigggrin:
This discussion has been closed.