The Unofficial Casa de Primesuspect Memorial Party

Comments

• primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian
    edited May 2004
    At this point, Mr. Kwitko ... erm... well, he sort of... you see..... he..... um... well, he kissed Thrax.... Yes, really kissed him.... Thrax sort of fell over with shock and -tk tried valiantly to snap the picture at the right moment, but alas, all we get to memorialize is the immediate aftermath of the man-kiss that shook the world:
    edited May 2004
    Keebs kindly demonstrated for us the difficulty he has with understanding shorty's accent on the phone. When he speaks with shorty on the phone, he has to pace around and squint as to really concentrate on what is being said. This is another angle of the same scene that Thrax snapped for us:
    edited May 2004
    Well of course everybody had to go to the Original Pancake House for breakfast. Yesterday there was a fairly severe line out the door. Today we got a bit luckier and got in before the church crowd....
  • ThraxThrax 🐌 Austin, TX Icrontian
    edited May 2004
    At this point, Mr. Kwitko ... erm... well, he sort of... you see..... he..... um... well, he kissed Thrax.... Yes, really kissed him.... Thrax sort of fell over with shock and -tk tried valiantly to snap the picture at the right moment, but alas, all we get to memorialize is the immediate aftermath of the man-kiss that shook the world:

:whatever:
    edited May 2004
    I don't know what Marc and Keebs are doing here. It has something to do with butter.. By the way, see the fairly large lump of 93 score fresh cream butter on Mmonnin's pancakes? Yes, well Kwitko was talking about something, telling us a story, and without realizing it, he popped the whole lump of butter into his mouth and ate it. Immediately afterwards he said "I think I just ate a lump of butter....."
    edited May 2004
    The nerds had a field day at sarcnet industries' regional HQ.. They were fairly excited by all the neato telco gear we have here. Thrax in particular was fond of the tone generator.....
    edited May 2004
    Keebs... 'Nuff said... He has a lot of cool nintendo shirts.
    edited May 2004
    mmonnin.. probably laughing at something on short-media....
    edited May 2004
    Be it noted that when I stick the tone generator near my head, it stops making a noise. I'm going to chalk that up to an inverse relationship between brain activity and tone generator output.

It went silent on Brian's head too. :skeptic:
    edited May 2004
    Thrax developed the now-infamous :whatever: smiley at my very desk, on my very computer... I'm so proud... Here he is starting with a foundation from which to create his... er... creation.... or :whatever:
    edited May 2004
    Another lovely and flattering shot of keebs' beauty nap on my floor:
    edited May 2004
    :wtf:

Thrax and Mr. Kwitko..... :zombie:
    edited May 2004
    This has soooo much photochop potential... If anyone wants the high-res original, let me know......
    edited May 2004
    Another one with a great deal of potential:
    edited May 2004
    Another angle of the Great Break In debacle.... Marc informed me today that the back door had been open the whole time :rant:
    edited May 2004
    Well, I introduced everyone from out-of-state to hot Vernors..... This was keebs' reaction... :(
    edited May 2004
    This is another "don't ask, don't tell" type of picture... :eek3:

-tk and Mr. Kwitko.
    edited May 2004
    Could a picture of meat get any more sickly looking? This was the beginning of the big barbecue showdown....
    edited May 2004
    Marc and Keebs got very excited when we went to the local grocery store and saw the big fireworks display. They each bought a FIFTY DOLLAR PACKAGE and brought it home. Marc was so eager that he couldn't wait to .... ummm.. well, judge for yourself based on this unflattering picture......
    edited May 2004
    -tk in front of the massive fireworks display.
    edited May 2004
    Is this guy cool, or what? He made a mean sausage.... :eek3:
    edited May 2004
    Memorial day.... Fireworks.... Nerds.... Beer..... oy vey...

From left to right:

-tk, TheSMJ :whatever:, Kwitko, primesuspect, mmonnin, and general keebler.
    edited May 2004
    After this little display, the cops came and busted up our fun... "THIS IS YOUR FIRST WARNING, DO YOU UNDERSTAND? I DON'T WANT TO HAVE TO COME BACK AND GIVE YOU A SECOND."... :rolleyes:
  • DogSoldierDogSoldier The heart of radical Amish country..
    edited May 2004
    Great shots and narrative.. On the subject of the infamous "man-kiss".. If you look closely at the previous pic (post #31) Notice that Thrax is looking particularly sad and vulnerable.. I postulate that Seth (Perceptive dude that he is..) - sensing Thrax's fragile state - felt obliged to show him some love.
    edited May 2004
    I decline and reject this postulation outrightly! ;D
    edited May 2004
    Well, we ARE angst-filled nerds.....
    edited May 2004
    That's true. We're Emo and we don't even know it. :(

/me goes off to cry inexplicably
    edited May 2004
    Don't cry, emokid.... :(
  • DogSoldierDogSoldier The heart of radical Amish country..
    edited May 2004
    Thrax, I thought you were drinking age now? Why werent you at the fireworks? Or maybe you were still reeling from the fireworks in your head, courtesy of Kwitco.. speaking of which, Bruce.. did I send you Kwitco's nametag? If not, i'll send it along with this video card.
  • mmonninmmonnin Centreville, VA
    edited May 2004
    He had to go to a Concert.:rolleyes2