Official SMx Project rig pics!

13»

Comments

• QCHQCH Ancient Guru Chicago Area - USA Icrontian
    edited July 2005
    Wasn't your goal to reach SM30 by the new year.... How about SM40 by the new year?
  • Sledgehammer70Sledgehammer70 California Icrontian
    edited September 2005
    How do you become apart of the team! I have just moved into my new house and am about to set up my first Gaming server, I of course will be adding Folding to each system. I am kind of turning 1 of my rooms into a data center. so if towers need a home I can call my office one. I don't know how to sign-up for it or what I can do. Im sure I can get some extra parts donated for systems as well or even help build systems as I do own a computer repair shop..lots of extra parts here and there :) let me know what I can do to help....
  • GargGarg Purveyor of Lincoln Nightmares Icrontian
    edited September 2005
    IC_11 has gotten a facelift :D
    More pics and info at: http://short-media.com/forum/showthread.php?t=37648
    left.jpg 272.2K
  • FormFactorFormFactor At the core of forgotten
    edited September 2005
    profdlp wrote:
    ...And now that you're all excited about three new rigs in the works, here are a couple more.

Tentatively scheduled to become SM30 (left) & SM31 (right):

Sweet, another one of those ginormous hard drives!! Those things are awesome!

I am currently without a digi-cam. I might try borrowing one or som,ething.
  • profdlpprofdlp The Holy City Of Westlake, Ohio
    edited September 2005
    FormFactor wrote:
    Sweet, another one of those ginormous hard drives!! Those things are awesome!...
    That's actually the HD you have now. :D

It seems we're always short on HD's, and I usually end up using a few of my own spares during the testing process. When it comes time to ship a new SMx Rig I include whichever (fully tested) HD has been running on the bench the longest. A little PQMagic keeps the other rigs being prepped running without interruption.

I know it sounds corny, but I actually miss that drive... :(
  • LeonardoLeonardo Wake up and smell the glaciers Eagle River, Alaska Icrontian
    edited September 2005
    Sledgehammer - I moved your post over here. This thread is for pictures of SMx (team-owned, donated) rigs.

Thanks for posting pics, though. I enjoyed them.