JoinFolding t-shirt idea

Comments

• shwaipshwaip bluffin' with my muffin Icrontian
    edited November 2005
    I'd prefer a white screen-printed t-shirt - that's probably the only shirt I would wear.
  • Sledgehammer70Sledgehammer70 California Icrontian
    edited November 2005
    Hey wow..... I never thought of this! My bestfriend Owns a huge screen printing shop! I can get shhirts for a few bucks each depending on color, and screen setup is $25 Bucks along with the cost of making the screen is $5 per color. If you guys want I can pursue this and make it happen! We would just need to choose a final logo and what you would want it to say :)

If we could get enought pre orders we could get a huge deal on these shirst! I'm sure we could get shirts out for $5 to $9 each shipped.
  • Venz-DirgeVenz-Dirge Silicon Valley
    edited November 2005
    howabout one with fake creases (sp?)
    and something clever bout wearing a tshirt becuase your computer does the folding in your house....or sumthing...ahh hell it seemed good when I said reply...honest
  • RiversCuomoRiversCuomo Missouri New
    edited November 2005
    Lets get this going, I want a shirt! We should also have something with Team 93 on it.(optional)
  • QCHQCH Ancient Guru Chicago Area - USA Icrontian
    edited November 2005
    I'll start a thread in the F@H Staff area to get an official consensus. :thumbsup:
    edited November 2005
    Looks like we're gonna start looking into the t-shirt idea.

Some thoughts.... What do you guys think? With or without the cog?
  • sfleurietsfleuriet Texas New
    edited November 2005
    I like -animal-'s idea. I'd like to get one, but it can't say "hell" on it to wear at school. And the nipples/cogs thing wont work either :p
    edited November 2005
    is there just a Short-Media shirt? I'd lovvee to have one of those. :)
  • GargGarg Purveyor of Lincoln Nightmares Icrontian
    edited November 2005
    QCH2002 wrote:
    Looks like we're gonna start looking into the t-shirt idea.

Some thoughts.... What do you guys think? With or without the cog?

I like that design :thumbsup:
    The only minor thing I'd change is remove the red border and black surround to the cog. Think it'd stand out a bit more on the white shirt.
    is there just a Short-Media shirt? I'd lovvee to have one of those. :)

That'd be cool, but we're still waiting on case badges, so I'm thinking it's not likely :D
    Although I'd be more inclined to wear this folding shirt, anyway :thumbsup:
    edited November 2005
    Gargoyle wrote:
    That'd be cool, but we're still waiting on case badges, so I'm thinking it's not likely :D
    haha yeah :p

ooo [IDEA=Good] if some regular Short-Media tshirts DO get made, they should be auctioned off on eBay! [/IDEA]
  • primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian
    edited November 2005
    KingFish had a whole line of short-media shirts. I have a couple. His shop shut down last year, though :(
  • GnomeWizarddGnomeWizardd Member 4 Life Akron, PA Icrontian
    edited November 2005
    I wnat some! I def want a hoodie! Christmas presents for all my friends and Fam!!
    edited November 2005
    KingFish had a whole line of short-media shirts. I have a couple. His shop shut down last year, though :(
    I'll PM you about that :)
  • NightwolfNightwolf Afghanistan Member
    edited November 2005
    Short-media hoodie sounds swell... I love qch's idea!
  • WingaWinga Mr South Africa Icrontian
    edited November 2005
    I just freak over the T shirt idea :thumbsup:

I like animal's design. It has a more "fashionable" look to it.

A few guys have mentioned making reference to team 93. Personally I would have greater pride in wearing a T shirt that represents a community I belong to. So i'm all for it!

Anyway, no matter what you guys decide on, I would buy quite a few of them.

:thumbup
  • profdlpprofdlp The Holy City Of Westlake, Ohio
    edited November 2005
    Gargoyle wrote:
    The only minor thing I'd change is remove the red border and black surround to the cog. Think it'd stand out a bit more on the white shirt.
    I agree with that, though I'd love to have one no matter what the design. :)

That'd be cool, but we're still waiting on case badges, so I'm thinking it's not likely...
    You might be wrong...

...twice! :D
    edited November 2005
    oh man case badges... :rarr::rarr:

A Short-Media case badge is the only case badge I'd ever put on my rig :)
    edited November 2005
    profdlp wrote:
    You might be wrong...

...twice! :D

Prof, be gentle, I don't think I could handle the tease. I was supposed to get an Icrontic badge back in the day, but alas, it never materialized. I missed the boat on some SM badges once, too. IC_11 and my horde of lesser rigs cry out for their blue badge of courage!
  • Sledgehammer70Sledgehammer70 California Icrontian
    edited November 2005
    So do you want me to look into costs? at the total amount? IM sure with a few donations we could cover the Screen cost and the setup fees! maybe around $45- $75. depenmding on the shirst and the quality it will cost $1.00 to $2.00 per shirt
    edited November 2005
    I'll PM you about that :)
    Kingfish offered to help out and still make a few t-shirts... see HERE
    So do you want me to look into costs? at the total amount? IM sure with a few donations we could cover the Screen cost and the setup fees! maybe around $45- $75. depenmding on the shirst and the quality it will cost $1.00 to $2.00 per shirt
    Sledge.... you have PM.
    Gargoyle wrote:
    You got it...
    Gargoyle wrote:
    ...we're still waiting on case badges...
    Working on that already... There WILL be case badges, just a matter of logistics right now.
    edited November 2005
    QCH2002 wrote:
    Gargoyle wrote:
    ...we're still waiting on case badges...
    Working on that already... There WILL be case badges, just a matter of logistics right now.

Sweeeet... :thumbsup:
    edited November 2005
    OK... I changed Keeb's orginal text for the back of the t-shirt. Here it is...
    edited November 2005
    It would probably cost more to change the Team 93 text to a color Team 93 logo, right?
    edited November 2005
    I thought of that myself... I liked it with the red "Team #93 Short-Media" but we can get quotes with different combinations and see if there is much difference. Here it is with the team in red...
    edited November 2005
    I took out the "hell" and switched a few words. I also added the "Team #93 Short-Media" to the bottom. Keebs did a great job with the original... just modified it a bit. So... what do think of the editing of the text?
    edited November 2005
    OK... Here's two options for the front of the t-shirt....
  • RiversCuomoRiversCuomo Missouri New
    edited November 2005
    OK... Here's two options for the front of the t-shirt....

Those look great. I really like the first option for the front of the t-shirt. Count me in for one. Now, lets just get those case badges going :)
    edited November 2005
    FIRST - If no one wants changes, I'll start a POLL in a few days to help refine the selection. We may even offer both t-shirts.

SECOND - When we have an idea what the t-shirt(s) will look like, we can get pricing.

THIRD - With prices in hand, we can start a pre-order (using paypal maybe) and get these sweet shirts out to you.

FORTH - We'll look into case badges.... I know I want one and I am working on the concept as we speak...

:thumbsup:
    edited November 2005
    Another request....

attachment.php?attachmentid=18158&stc=1
    edited November 2005
    QCH2002 wrote:
    I thought of that myself... I liked it with the red "Team #93 Short-Media" but we can get quotes with different combinations and see if there is much difference. Here it is with the team in red...

What if we put a color team logo on instead, like the one below that I ripped off the sig generator? Maybe whoever made this logo has a higher-res version we could use for the shirt. If this was below all the text and centered, I think it would attract some attention. The text is good, but I don't know that anyone will be drawn to it and read it without a pretty picture.