////SOLD////FS: Custom P3 800mhz, 30gb, 256mb

sfleurietsfleuriet Texas New
edited July 2005 in Trading Post
I built a server not too long ago, and now I'm selling it! Its in great condition, runs verrrry well and fast.

It has an ASUS CUSL2 socket A/370 motherboard in it, an Intel Pentium 3 800mhz cpu, 1 stick of 256mb RAM, a Belkin PCI Ethernet Card, a CD-ROM drive, 3-port usb card (total of 7 usb ports in all), and a 30gb Maxtor ATA HD. It has this case and power supply.

The HD has been newly re-formatted, and the computer is in overall wonderful working condition. Just needs to be plugged in, and it'll fire up. I had the full version of XP Home on it, and it really did go fast. Nothing lagged or locked up, evrything was fast.

$80 shipped OBO. PLEAASE IM, PM, or Email me if you are interested. If I don't get a buyer on SMF, I'll put it on ebay. My ebay username is pilotwings119, and i have 99 feedback 100% positive. I am a very honest seller, and I ship QUICKLY! I'll accept PayPal, money order, or personal check (must hold to clear).Thanks for looking!

Sorry some of the pictures are blurry. No idea why a 5mp camera did that..

10005974xa.th.jpg
10005996ob.th.jpg
10006000if.th.jpg
10006017mg.th.jpg
10006028jo.th.jpg
10006039bu.th.jpg
10006048bp.th.jpg
10006052ms.th.jpg

Comments

• sfleurietsfleuriet Texas New
    edited June 2005
    if you're interested in the computer and feel the price is too high, PLEASE PM me and we can make a wonderful deal!!
  • primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian
    edited June 2005
    Sorry man, you're gonna have trouble giving that thing away on a site like this. You'd probably have more luck selling it on ebay where someone who is very new to computers or wants a first-timer machine would be likely to buy it. Here, it's like trying to sell an 83 Dodge Omni to a street racing team..... ;D
  • LeonardoLeonardo Wake up and smell the glaciers Eagle River, Alaska Icrontian
    edited June 2005
    PLEASE PM me and we can make a wonderful deal!!
    Uh, perhaps he already understood what you were saying, Prime. :D
    edited June 2005
    haha prime - yes i do understand your point, but this is a great computer for a low-priority server, a starter computer (there are some newcommers to SMF), a spare, or maybe a great computer for a younger kid son/daughter of someone's. I'd be willing to sell it for $150 with shipping. IMHO, thats a pretty good deal for a working computer. It really is fast- P3 800mhz, that can easily OC up to 1.2ghz or more.
  • Mt_GoatMt_Goat Head Cheezy Knob Pflugerville (north of Austin) Icrontian
    edited June 2005
    It's kind of like puting an ad in the paper.

1964 Doge Dart, 225 slant-6, 3 speed, 273 rear end gears, a few dings but no rust, new motor and transmission. It doesn't go fast but it goes. I just need the cash, best reasonable offer, just try me as I'm reasonable.

Jack (254) 662-xxxx
    edited June 2005
    mtgoat wrote:
    It's kind of like puting an ad in the paper.

1964 Doge Dart, 225 slant-6, 3 speed, 273 rear end gears, a few dings but no rust, new motor and transmission. It doesn't go fast but it goes. I just need the cash, best reasonable offer, just try me as I'm reasonable.

Jack (254) 662-xxxx

lol wow - how did you come up with the 662 number?
  • Mt_GoatMt_Goat Head Cheezy Knob Pflugerville (north of Austin) Icrontian
    edited June 2005
    lol wow - how did you come up with the 662 number?
    You live in Waco, correct? I have eyes in the shaddows everywhere! bwahahaha!!! :eek:

Really, I just did a directory search for Waco, Tx and figured that would be a good prefix due to the odds being in my favor.
    edited June 2005
    lol very cool. i just wondered how you knew, cuz theres lots of prefixes for Waco
    edited June 2005
    ok how about $120 SHIPPED?!?! I think thats a very good deal! Please PM me
  • KwitkoKwitko Sheriff of Banning (Retired) By the thing near the stuff Icrontian
    edited June 2005
    Try not to look desperate. :rolleyes:
    edited June 2005
    ok, tyvm, I already have a possible deal going! thats what you guys get for being all like that... :thumbsup:
  • LincLinc Owner Detroit Icrontian
    edited June 2005
    ok, tyvm, I already have a possible deal going!
    A totally decent system for a personal server, and at a good price. I'm glad you were successful :)
    edited June 2005
    yay a supporter! thanks - i dont have the deal set in stone yet, but he's thinking about it and telling his friends.
  • GargGarg Purveyor of Lincoln Nightmares Icrontian
    edited June 2005
    I feel for you man. I tired to sell a dell once with similar specs, and no takers. Hard to sell a perfectly functional comptuer these days unless it gets twenty bagillion 3dmarks.
    edited June 2005
    haha yeah I'm trying
    edited June 2005
    $80 SHIPPED!
  • KwitkoKwitko Sheriff of Banning (Retired) By the thing near the stuff Icrontian
    edited June 2005
    Come on, folks! This is a great deal for a test server, or even a second or third PC to tool around on. If nobody takes it, I may just have to grab it for mysef! This would make an excellent PC for my office.

Come to think of it, I'm going to ask my boss tomorrow.
    edited June 2005
    awesome thanks! $80 shipped is on the table. If someone buys it tonight, I'll even throw in a working keyboard and mouse :D
  • edited June 2005
    //edited by admin:

rule#4 of the deal depot rules:

rules wrote:
    4. Do not negotiate in the forum. Yes, these are private dealings, so negotiating is certainly in order, just not in the forum. Please use Private Messaging or emails for your bargaining.
  • JengoJengo Pasco, WA | USA
    edited June 2005
    PM Sent!

This would make a great linux box!
    edited July 2005
    SOLD last week :D
This discussion has been closed.