2»

Comments

• profdlpprofdlp The Holy City Of Westlake, Ohio
    edited September 2003
    Nice to have you back on The Team!
    :thumbsup::fold:
  • BDRBDR
    edited September 2003
    I don't think it's so much because I'm a chick.
    I think it's because of my points output. ;)
  • danball1976danball1976 Wichita Falls, TX
    edited September 2003
    mmonnin said
    I looked at the stats and we went over 24k in the past 24 hours. Never happened before. We are STILL on the rise!!!

Maybe we'll catch up with ArsTechnica again.
  • GHoosdumGHoosdum Icrontian
    edited September 2003
    They posted 29K in the same 24 hour period... somehow.
  • mmonninmmonnin Centreville, VA
    edited September 2003
    Yeah we still need more than that to even out with them.
  • a2jfreaka2jfreak Houston, TX Member
    edited September 2003
    Ars has really stepped up the past week; I guess they want to make sure we don't have the opportunity to pass them.

A few weeks ago we started to double our efforts . . . hey, that drive is what caused me to switch over to 93. We just need to RE-double our efforts! We can do this guys, it will just take some time. Patience is a virtue. Let's :fold:
  • WuGgaRoOWuGgaRoO Not in the shower Icrontian
    edited September 2003
    man am i ever trying to make people fold... i mean look how many wu's im putting in....sheesh.....how many wus a day does ars have on us??
  • mmonninmmonnin Centreville, VA
    edited September 2003
    A lot more than you do a day.
  • profdlpprofdlp The Holy City Of Westlake, Ohio
    edited September 2003
    WuGgaRoO said
    man am i ever trying to make people fold... i mean look how many wu's im putting in....sheesh.....how many wus a day does ars have on us??
    mmonnin said
    A lot more than you do a day.
    Well, if we all Folded like you and Wuggs we'd have lot's of teams looking over their shoulders.

:respect::fold:
  • Geeky1Geeky1 University of the Pacific (Stockton, CA, USA)
    edited September 2003
    Just be patient guys. I'm not folding at all right now (not under my name- SVHFH is still going tho) because it's too damn hot. Northern CA is having something of an indian summer- it's around 100*F outside right now. Since I can't sleep unless my room is 72*F or less, I can't be running my computers very much, let alone under full load. Even though we've got AC, my dad won't let me turn it down below about 75... just wait until winter tho. I've got a dual 2500+ system that should be @ 2.25GHz/CPU before the end of the month (unless I get REALLY lazy), an 1800+ that will probably be @ 2.3GHz, a 1.3GHz celeron, and a 2.4GHz P4. They won't be on all the time, but it'll help. Just a few more months...