Hey Pilotwings119

RWBRWB Icrontian
edited September 2005 in Internet & Media
How's this for ya? Kinda half-assed, but I wouldn't call it bad either :thumbsup:

Comments

• GnomeWizarddGnomeWizardd Member 4 Life Akron, PA Icrontian
    edited September 2005
    This is why ur the ****! Awesome job man
  • KwitkoKwitko Sheriff of Banning (Retired) By the thing near the stuff Icrontian
    edited September 2005
    F'in brilliant.
  • sfleurietsfleuriet Texas New
    edited September 2005
    omg thank you so much!!! You're fantastic. Thats truly amazing.. I wish I was that good. Thanks Thanks Thanks :):):)

also - how the heck did you do it? I tried clone stamp, patch, etc. and sucked.
  • RWBRWB Icrontian
    edited September 2005
    Those are what I used... I used to suck, until I realised you gotta be patient with them. Eventually you just kinda get a feel for what needs to go where and what sizes and hardnesses to use with the brushes. I am not that great though, I still need much more practice. But I do preferr 3D anyways :D

Next up, a space scene in PS, and making Gnome's girlfriend dissapear trick ;D
  • GnomeWizarddGnomeWizardd Member 4 Life Akron, PA Icrontian
    edited September 2005
    EX g/f thank you very much!
  • RWBRWB Icrontian
    edited September 2005
    opps :p
  • QCHQCH Ancient Guru Chicago Area - USA Icrontian
    edited September 2005
    Awesome!!!!
  • DexterDexter Vancouver, BC Canada
    edited September 2005
    That's beauty work, RWB. :)

Dexter...
  • RWBRWB Icrontian
    edited September 2005
    I'm thinking about doing some more touchup work.... maybe add it into my portfolio cuase I need more things in there too. Of course if Pilotwings is ok with that :)
  • LeonardoLeonardo Wake up and smell the glaciers Eagle River, Alaska Icrontian
    edited September 2005
    Half-assed? Bull cookies. That's super. Great skills there, RWB.
  • profdlpprofdlp The Holy City Of Westlake, Ohio
    edited September 2005
    Impressive work, RWB. :respect:
  • FormFactorFormFactor At the core of forgotten
    edited September 2005
    I'm lost. What sre we looking at here?
  • RWBRWB Icrontian
    edited September 2005
    First, can you see any wierdness in the image? If so, where? Then I'll tell ya. ;)
  • LeonardoLeonardo Wake up and smell the glaciers Eagle River, Alaska Icrontian
    edited September 2005
    FormFactor wrote:
    I'm lost. What sre we looking at here?
    Exactly! ;D The question is what we're not looking at. picture

Pilot~. Now you just need to crop, to get rid of the extra street in at the bottom. Like so:
  • FormFactorFormFactor At the core of forgotten
    edited September 2005
    RWB wrote:
    First, can you see any wierdness in the image? If so, where? Then I'll tell ya. ;)

No I could not see the least bit of weirdness in it. And now that I already saw Leo's post, great work!!! Very cool :respect:
  • GHoosdumGHoosdum Icrontian
    edited September 2005
    RWB, I am having a hard time detecting that there was ever a car in that photo. Great work.

Personally, I'd prefer the church photo without the light pole, power line, and building in the background as well - then it's just a clean picture of the church. :thumbsup:
  • CBCB Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Der Millionendorf- Icrontian
    edited September 2005
    And the tree, we don't need the tree...

and those windows are a bit yellow, that could be cleaned up...

And weeds... There are some weeds in the bushes...

:D
    edited September 2005
    lol it doesnt need to be National Geographic perfect :p
  • shwaipshwaip bluffin' with my muffin Icrontian
    edited September 2005
    maybe the lightpole and wire could go too. That's actually what really catches my eye about the picture (after the church). But well done, RWB.
  • EnverexEnverex Worcester, UK Icrontian
    edited September 2005
    Remember: Recompressing lossy files = Bad!
    But amazing work on the picture btw, couldn't ever tell. Awed at how you managed to recreate the base of the trees too...
    edited September 2005
    shwaip wrote:
    maybe the lightpole and wire could go too. That's actually what really catches my eye about the picture (after the church). But well done, RWB.
    Yeah thats true
    Enverex wrote:
    Remember: Recompressing lossy files = Bad! But amazing work on the picture btw, couldn't ever tell. Awed at how you managed to recreate the base of the trees too...
    Yep that really was a great job. I worked on it for 20mins straight probably and it just looked like something a 5yr-old did in MSPaint.
  • RWBRWB Icrontian
    edited September 2005
    Yeah thats true

Yep that really was a great job. I worked on it for 20mins straight probably and it just looked like something a 5yr-old did in MSPaint.

As it should.

I did a quick and dirty job of getting rid of the car, hell some parts where still visible minutes before the final peice you see now(parts of tires and crap as the road is the easiest part). Then you go back in and try to make it "blend" more.
  • tmh88tmh88 Pittsburgh / Athens, OH
    edited September 2005
    omg thats amazing. great work :D