Leonardo Pulverizes 350,000!!!

profdlpprofdlp The Holy City Of Westlake, Ohio
edited October 2005 in Milestones
This would be a nice time to fill our newer members in on a little Team 93 history.

At 2:18pm on September 28, 2001, Leonardo started a brand new thread back at the old Icrontic website. Here is a copy of that post:
Who would be interested in an Icrontic Folding team? Interested -- not just in watching others at the Forum blast away - I mean, who would join and stay with it. Don't know what "folding" is? Take a look:

http://www.stanford.edu/group/pandegroup/Cosm/
By the time all was said and done, there were hundreds of responses to his idea. You can view the original page at this link.

I also thought it interesting to note the rig he was Folding on at the time - we've come a ways since then:
KT7A-R, 1.4GHz AYHJA-Y @ 1.66GHz; BIOS 4A 2.019/2.019 drv; WinXP Pro; Swiftech 462; 2 WD 20GB/7200/RAID 0 @ IDE 3 & 4, WD 30 GB 7200/100 @ IDE 2; CD-ROM @ IDE 1; Fong Kai 320 Case; 512MB Kingmax PC150; Visiontek GeForce2 GTS 64; Philips sound

Through the many changes over the last four years there has been one constant: The man who first proposed the idea is still Folding strong for Team 93. Today we celebrate his 350,000-Point Milestone - here's to many more, teammate!
Three Cheers For Leonardo!!!!!!!
:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:
attachment.php?attachmentid=9710&stc=1attachment.php?attachmentid=9710&stc=1attachment.php?attachmentid=9710&stc=1attachment.php?attachmentid=9710&stc=1
attachment.php?attachmentid=9710&stc=1attachment.php?attachmentid=9710&stc=1attachment.php?attachmentid=9710&stc=1

Comments

• QeldromaQeldroma Arid ZoneAh Member
    edited October 2005
    Aha! So this is all YOUR fault!

Keep up the good work :) . :thumbsup:
  • TroganTrogan London, UK
    edited October 2005
    Congratulations Leo :thumbsup:

WOW...thats some piece of history I didn't know about.

:smokin:
  • KwitkoKwitko Sheriff of Banning (Retired) By the thing near the stuff Icrontian
    edited October 2005
    The man. The myth. The legend.

Congrats, Leo.
  • LeonardoLeonardo Wake up and smell the glaciers Eagle River, Alaska Icrontian
    edited October 2005
    whaddid I do? oh, something good. ok, fine.

• dragonV8dragonV8 not here much New
    edited October 2005
    Congrats on another great milestone, Leo. :thumbsup:

Nice bit of history too, ol' timer. :mullet:

Now dragon goes into hiding. ;)
  • QCHQCH Ancient Guru Chicago Area - USA Icrontian
    edited October 2005
    Qeldroma wrote:
    ...So this is all YOUR fault!
    Leo... My lawyer needs your full name... since you caused me to contract this folding disease... :D

Congrats Leo!!!! :thumbsup:
  • LeonardoLeonardo Wake up and smell the glaciers Eagle River, Alaska Icrontian
    edited October 2005
    my lawyers told me to report any person who asked for my full name

Gentlemen, I am truly flattered by the gracious messages in this thread. I am truly humbled by the real workers who made this time. I may have been the spark of the team's ignition, but the fuel of hard work was by others.
  • profdlpprofdlp The Holy City Of Westlake, Ohio
    edited October 2005
    Leonardo wrote:
    my lawyers told me to report any person who asked for my full name
    My lawyers have instructed me to say "No comment". :cool:
    ...I may have been the spark of the team's ignition, but the fuel of hard work was by others.
    And without that spark...? :D