Looking for a TFT.

2»

Comments

• EnverexEnverex Worcester, UK Icrontian
    edited December 2005
    Ok, the TFT I'd really like to get is the Viewsonic VP191b but it isn't made anymore and has been replaced by the inferior VP930 model. If anyone can find the 191 anywhere I'd be grateful.

So, that leaves a few in the running (assuming I can't get the 191):
    Viewsonic VP930
    Dell 1905FP (8ms version)
    Hyundai L90D+

Does anyone own any of those?
  • LeonardoLeonardo Wake up and smell the glaciers Eagle River, Alaska Icrontian
    edited December 2005
    The Xerox have that type of glare screen you know..some like that, some don't. I like it.
    I have a Xerox XG91D. I love it. Colors, gray scale, response time - superb. Contrast is 700/1 and does not seem to be an exaggerated rating at all. To my eyes, it's the equivalent to the Sony 19" (expensive) models.
  • botheredbothered Manchester UK
    edited December 2005
    I got one of these - http://www.microdirect.co.uk/ProductInfo.aspx?ProductID=10037&GroupID=1172
    8ms and superb picture. £302.
    edited December 2005
    Does anyone here own a Viewsonic VP930 as that is now my next on the list item....
    edited December 2005
    Well, I picked up the Viewsonic VP930... and well... it's worse.
    Colours aren't as good as the Formac, it ghosts JUST as badly and the calibration software CD they provide DOESN'T work, hell, Windows says the disc isn't even formatted (and you can't download the PerfectSuit software from their site), oh, and it has 3 dead pixels.

I hate life.