• profdlpprofdlp The Holy City Of Westlake, Ohio
    edited April 2006
    As long as they're not like Mountain Oysters, I'm game. :thumbup
  • CycloniteCyclonite Tampa, Florida Icrontian
    edited April 2006
    Ditto on that one. Yikes!
  • Mt_GoatMt_Goat Head Cheezy Knob Pflugerville (north of Austin) Icrontian
    edited April 2006
    I can still vividly remember being at a $300 a plate dinner where a version of Rocky Mountain was being served. My friends wife who was sitting across from myself, whom I happened to be the director of the wine club putting on the event when she asked her hubby "What is this stuff? It seems kind of weird." Mike whispered what it was in her ear. To which she blurted out loud for all to hear "Balls! You mean we are eating balls!" At which time she promptly spit anything remaining in her mouth onto her plate and received some rather discerning critical looks by some and absolute laughter by others. That was the last time Mike took her to the annual 'Les Amis Du Vin' Gourmet Dinner.
  • Sledgehammer70Sledgehammer70 California Icrontian
    edited May 2006
    My dad made a ton of these and wouldn't tell us what they were; he referred to them as Rocky Mountain Oysters. I didn’t hate them but I didn’t like them either. My dad loved to cook stuff that was off the wall. Like Cow Tongue, and cow Brains… I am glad I am not living at home to be subjected to his cooking any longer….
  • ShortyShorty Manchester, UK Icrontian
    edited May 2006
    I won't be there. Just had to shell out a small fortune to replace my 10 week old car which has ceremoniously died a death on me. I now have to battle the dealer to try and get some money back of the £2000 I spent buying it as well as stumping up another few k to get a newer model from a totally reputable dealer.

Hint to all car buyers: check what your warranty REALLY covers.

I can't get that weekend off work anyway, I was kidding myself to believe otherwise.

Have fun guys regardless.
  • Sledgehammer70Sledgehammer70 California Icrontian
    edited May 2006
    What! Shorty April first has already passed :( we'll like I said I will be bringing a Web Cam with a nice program that will be broadcasted online for free. Once the link is provided anyone in the SM community can watch :) "as long as Prime allows it to be on :) " might just have it pointing at the 7800GT the entire time :)
    edited May 2006
    Il play over t'internet :)
  • primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian
    edited May 2006
    Shorty wrote:
    I won't be there. Just had to shell out a small fortune to replace my 10 week old car which has ceremoniously died a death on me. I now have to battle the dealer to try and get some money back of the £2000 I spent buying it as well as stumping up another few k to get a newer model from a totally reputable dealer.

Hint to all car buyers: check what your warranty REALLY covers.

I can't get that weekend off work anyway, I was kidding myself to believe otherwise.

Have fun guys regardless.

:(
  • GHoosdumGHoosdum Icrontian
    edited May 2006
    I'm sorry to hear about your troubles, Shorty.
    edited May 2006
    Life has forced my hands again. I think Il just jump onto a plane next time I have money. Save me making plans and breaking plans.

For anyone who wants the full SP on my nightmare week...

http://www.short-media.com/forum/showthread.php?t=45408
    edited May 2006
    Bummer... :(

I hope things work out for you, Shorty. I think at a bare minimum a Skype call on speakerphone is in order. I wish there was a way you could make it. :bawling:
  • Mt_GoatMt_Goat Head Cheezy Knob Pflugerville (north of Austin) Icrontian
    edited May 2006
    Shorty, that really sucks rocks! :(

I hope things get better for you. ;)

What would you think of giving your tickets to Bothered and putting a mask of yourself on him. I think he would find it very amusing! :D
    edited May 2006
    mtgoat wrote:
    ...What would you think of giving your tickets to Bothered and putting a mask of yourself on him. I think he would find it very amusing! :D
    I bet Understanding Wife would, too. :wtf:;D
  • BlackHawkBlackHawk Bible music connoisseur There's no place like 127.0.0.1 Icrontian
    edited May 2006
    Any space left for me? My dad says if he has the money then, he'll buy me a ticket. Downside is that his paychecks arrive when they feel like it so I guess I'll have to wait and see.
  • GHoosdumGHoosdum Icrontian
    edited May 2006
    Black Hawk wrote:
    Any space left for me? My dad says if he has the money then, he'll buy me a ticket. Downside is that his paychecks arrive when they feel like it so I guess I'll have to wait and see.

There's definitely space for you!
  • edited May 2006
    Yeah dude. We'd make space for YOU.
  • QCHQCH Ancient Guru Chicago Area - USA Icrontian
    edited May 2006
    OH yeah, blackhawk... There's room!!!!
    edited May 2006
    No sorry, no space for you :D

I don't let strangers into my house :rarr:
    edited May 2006
    It would be great to see you again, Black Hawk. I'll even bring the Nestle's and the Ranch dressing for your hot dogs. :cheers:

(That didn't sound right, did it... :-/ )
  • citrixmetacitrixmeta Montreal, Quebec Icrontian
    edited May 2006
    profdlp wrote:
    It would be great to see you again, Black Hawk. I'll even bring the Nestle's and the Ranch dressing for your hot dogs. :cheers:

(That didn't sound right, did it... :-/ )

:(
    edited May 2006
    hahah omg citrix for the win ;D
    edited May 2006
    i just got pwneded!!!!!11!! :Pwned:

;D;D
    edited May 2006
    Larry (mtgoat) needs some help getting his ticket paid for, so go on over there and buy a $10 chance to win a sweet new motherboard....
  • -tk-tk Detroit, MI USA Icrontian
    edited May 2006
    Brokeback LAN? gross...count me out
  • MAGICMAGIC Doot Doot Furniture City, Michigan Icrontian
    edited May 2006
    -tk wrote:
    Brokeback LAN? gross...count me out
    No No, we'll just have to designate Brians porch The Official Short -Media Lan 06 Brokeback Patio. They can hang out up there.
  • GargGarg Purveyor of Lincoln Nightmares Icrontian
    edited May 2006
    ' wrote:
    [V][AGIC']No No, we'll just have to designate Brians porch The Official Short -Media Lan 06 Borkeback Patio. They can hang out up there.

BORKeback you say? Sounds bizzare...

BORKeback.jpg
  • MAGICMAGIC Doot Doot Furniture City, Michigan Icrontian
    edited May 2006
    Bjorkback i ment.
    brokebjork.jpg
  • pseudonympseudonym Michigan Icrontian
    edited May 2006
    Hahahahahahahahaha, dear god. Now I really want to be there. Can't miss Bjorkback.....
  • ThraxThrax 🐌 Austin, TX Icrontian
    edited May 2006
    Dan. :(
    edited May 2006
    It's not done yet! I may have picked up a little contract for a few nights work. If I can nail it, Il have the money! :D