datsun1600: 4 Milestones In 4 Days!

profdlpprofdlp The Holy City Of Westlake, Ohio
edited August 2006 in Milestones
If you've already seen Shalimar's first milestone thread, this one is going to seem like Deja Vu all over again. :vimp:

It has become obvious that this has been a big week for good ol' Team 93 - we've had two heavyweight Folders join, and their impact is shaking up the standings in a big way.

Our new teammate datsun1600 has put up some remarkable stats and has jumped out of the starting blocks like the seasoned Folding pro that he is.

First, we had the 1,000 Point First Cog on Wednesday:

attachment.php?attachmentid=6190&stc=1

That was followed up with the 3,000 Point Milestone on Thursday:

:clap::fold::fold::fold::clap:

Then on Friday came the vaunted Bart Williams Award:

attachment.php?attachmentid=5147&stc=1

Finally (for now) our new teammate bumped off the 7,500 Point HalfCog on Saturday:

attachment.php?attachmentid=13681&stc=1

I've told the guys in the Milestone Central warehouse that they had best start prepping the 10K Fold-O-Meter award now - it's a-gonna be here any minute.

Superior job, datsun1600! :respect:

Comments

• edited August 2006
    Datsun and Shalimar are running neck and neck and both started around the same time! This ought to be an interesting race to watch! :rockon:
  • KwitkoKwitko Sheriff of Banning (Retired) By the thing near the stuff Icrontian
    edited August 2006
    Holy flurking schnitt, that's amazing! Thanks for joining the team, datsun!
  • Datsun-1600Datsun-1600 Sydney.au
    edited August 2006
    Thank you for the kind words, and also, Shalimar and I are close friends.

Datsun 1600
  • ShalimarShalimar Touching the Stars
    edited August 2006
    Daxx wrote:
    Datsun and Shalimar are running neck and neck and both started around the same time! This ought to be an interesting race to watch! :rockon:

Daxx,

If we were racing i assure you things would be a heck of a lot more hectic and a heck of a lot faster,:) Datsun has nothing but dual core afterburners.

I am just happy to plod along at a comfortable pace without costing us a fortune in electric bills, that way i keep on enjoying it.

I am looking for the enjoyment in it as is datsun, he is a close friend of mine. :)

Later
  • QCHQCH Ancient Guru Chicago Area - USA Icrontian
    edited August 2006
    :fold::wow::fold::wow::fold::wow::fold::wow::fold:

AWESOME, AWESOME, AWESOME, AWESOME

Holy, holy, holy, holy, cow!!!!!
    :smokin:
  • LeonardoLeonardo Wake up and smell the glaciers Eagle River, Alaska Icrontian
    edited August 2006
    Well done! Thank you for joining the team.
  • edited August 2006
    Shalimar wrote:
    Daxx,

If we were racing i assure you things would be a heck of a lot more hectic and a heck of a lot faster,:) Datsun has nothing but dual core afterburners.

I am just happy to plod along at a comfortable pace without costing us a fortune in electric bills, that way i keep on enjoying it.

I am looking for the enjoyment in it as is datsun, he is a close friend of mine. :)

Later
    Tell us a little bit about your folding farm. I get the impression that you have an arsenal of computers ready to go over there.
  • ShalimarShalimar Touching the Stars
    edited August 2006
    Daxx wrote:
    Tell us a little bit about your folding farm. I get the impression that you have an arsenal of computers ready to go over there.

Yes but as with all things, they cost a bomb to run and it was starting to hurt us!

So most are down, we also have corporates in the mix as well, soon my other folding account will settle right down as the cpu's disappear.

Also it is starting to warm up Downunder so my output may decrease for a little to save on AC bills.

All in all, corporates the lot we can max out at almost 180 processes but that is something we are not going to do again. "Shudders"

Shal
  • primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian
    edited August 2006
    Congrats on the milestone(s) :thumbsup: