Rounded Cables next to nothing at SVCompucycle

LeonardoLeonardo Wake up and smell the glaciersEagle River, Alaska Icrontian
edited June 2003 in Trading Post
...at svcompucylcle.com. I just ordered a bunch for my computers upgrades.

http://www.svcompucycle.com/cables.html

I've purchased from Silicon Valley Compucycle before. They are a customer-friendly company with generally competitive prices.

They now have 10", 18", and 24" IDE and floppy cables from 99 cents to $2.99 each. You guys like me that have been wanting rounded cables for a long time but were too cheap to order - here's your opportunity.

Leo

Comments

• Geeky1Geeky1 University of the Pacific (Stockton, CA, USA)
    edited June 2003
    I live <20 miles away from them. Great people. I'd order from them again in an instant (maybe I could use some more IDE cables... hmm...). I originally ordered 2 SLK-800s, 2 Zalman NB coolers, and that honking 22g tube of Ceramique because they were the only local place that had 'em and I didn't want to wait for Newegg to ship 'em...
  • MrBillMrBill Missouri Member
    edited June 2003
    Dangit Leo, I went there to look at the rounded cables and ordered $60 worth of stuff from them.

I'll tell my wife to call YOU when she gets the bill...LOL! :D
  • danball1976danball1976 Wichita Falls, TX
    edited June 2003
    I paid around $5.99 to $6.99 for the rounded cables that I bought at NewEgg.
  • ClutchClutch North Carolina New
    edited June 2003
    Leo you are the man, I have been looking around for some rounded cables for my new system, great find m8.
  • LeonardoLeonardo Wake up and smell the glaciers Eagle River, Alaska Icrontian
    edited June 2003
    Dangit Leo, I went there to look at the rounded cables and ordered $60 worth of stuff from them.

SVC is really a good site. Newegg and Nutrend usually edge them out on price by just a little bit, especially if you factor in shipping. SVC is just a hair's breath away from becoming a Newegg.

Yeah, I was really happy to see the big sale on rounded cables. Either they are way overstocked, or it's a loss-leader to get people to their site. Either way, I'm pleased. I just ordered a boat load cables.
  • PaulPaul Member
    edited June 2003
    I always go to SVC for fans, rounded cables etc. I don't get whythey can charge so much less for that shit, especially for shipping.

Oh, and BTW I think this is the best deal :D
  • ClutchClutch North Carolina New
    edited June 2003
    Well I ended up with $33 dollars worth of stuff, thanks a lot leo, hehe
  • MrBillMrBill Missouri Member
    edited June 2003
    Oh well....I guess SVC didn't want my business. They sent me an email saying my credit card was "declined". What a joke! I only have $9,600 credit available on it.

SVC has my phone number as well as the 800 number for my credit card company, but they did not bother to call and verify any information.