CPU calculations

Comments

• CycloniteCyclonite Tampa, Florida Icrontian
    edited August 2004
    We'll be happy to answer your very specific question. We just don't understand what you're asking. Please clarify.
  • edited August 2004
    I am not saying your lazy man... On a more happy note:

We are now #1 on google if you search for "CPU Calculations."

How can that be they have not update the spider search

spider.JPG
  • edited August 2004
    Thats it 2 more days no replys and I'm closing this thread

Well this may be what I want or not okay that think A word processor, behind the scenes uses numbers to calculate the size and position of each sentence and letter, Windows calculates the size of Icon and position for monitor ..

What some of the things the CPU calculations

question-mark.jpg
  • edited August 2004
    We'll be happy to answer your very specific question. We just don't understand what you're asking. Please clarify.

Okey there two things here one I'm not good at english and getting my
    thoughts down on paper even in my head .Two I'm not sure what is my
    question is and how to say it the other thing is I not yet understand
    this calculations thing .

Also looking how CPU work or programming like where does it go under
    this calculations thing.Its like saying I want to know how cars work
    and looking at how radio work I'm not going find my answer in google
    search or book cuz I not know where goes under CPU or programing ..

I think this what I'm looking for you can post web site on this I will read it or give some examples here..
    Well this may be what I want or not okay that think A word processor, behind the scenes uses numbers to calculate the size and position of each sentence and letter, Windows calculates the size of Icon and position for monitor ..
  • Dream-WeaverDream-Weaver Nova Scotia, Canada
    edited August 2004
    AHHHHHHHHH
    HORRIBLE grammer!!!!!! that's the stuff that turns people away from the forums. fire mat99, you are a dunce. these people have CLEARLY stated that ALL you have to do is speak decent english and politely ask your question to recieve your answer.

If your english is bad, is it because you literaly can't formulate sentences (speak properly) or that you can't write what you are thinking. I'm assuming it's the second, at which point take FIFTEEN seconds to re-read your posts, they are closer to gibberish from my 4 year old brother than basic English. not re-reading a post says that you are lazy, not in a rush. if you will not take the time to review a post, why should people take the time to help you?

I hate entering a new forum and flaming people, but I could not stand reading your posts, sorry.
  • edited August 2004
    I did not think a CPU will not make grammer or spelling problems ..Last time I check a CPU is not a live and makes calculations on data ..
    edited August 2004
    fire_mat99 wrote:
    I did not think a CPU will not make grammer or spelling problems ..Last time I check a CPU is not a live and makes calculations on data ..

W-T-F, Mate?!
  • edited August 2004
    He's a retarded moron, end of story, there is absolutely no use even reading his threads or posts anymore as they make no sense whatsoever. The more I read, the more and more I'm inclined to believe this kid has the IQ of a 4 year old.
  • edited August 2004
    logo.jpg
  • edited August 2004
    I was humor is post

It was bet to be funny joke :fu:
  • ZecterZecter The coldest state in the Continental USofA
    edited August 2004
    I must say that we should ban this frick once and for all. He will never get answers out of any of us. By the way fire mat99, you say that you are in so much of a rush to spell correctly and use proper grammer, even to the littlest extent, but yet you are able to add pictures and change fonts and font sizes around, I always thought that took more time than simply typing out understandable words like I am right now. Maybe I am mistaken?

Let the silent treatment BEGIN!
  • edited August 2004
    I came to this list to learn computers ask questions and every one wants to talk about spelling and grammmer..And flame me oh my ..

Well I was more welcome on here http://www.hosthideout.com/forumdisplay.php?forumid=43

Well I dare to post any computer problems or questions here now has it will turn into flame ware :loco:

Well I'm sick of fighting will you
    edited August 2004
    I was just looking at that link you posted, and you've definitely posted a few more useless and incoherent questions here. You're getting flamed because you're not doing the simple research necessary, and it's nearly impossible to read your "sentences." You also use excuses such as, "I'm in a rush," or, "I dropped out of school." If you were THAT interesting in bettering yourself, you'd first make an attempt to allow proper communication with others. THEN you'd probably be respected a little more when making your other posts.
  • edited August 2004
    So at first I can ask qustions and now I can't.Why is other groups not complaining but this group ?? They seem more professional and more computer techy ..

Who defines dump questions .How do I delete a foler of my desktop may sound very dump like novice or how does calculations work and what is point of the calculationsfor may sound dump..

Now would you tell a person read the book on how to delete foler of the desktop
    edited August 2004
    Well, I'm finding it hard to figure out what your actual question is. I'm sure most others are having just as much trouble. You post something that slightly resembles a question then go rambling on about a bunch of stuff. You throw in a couple pictures, and then expect us to understand what you're talking about. You've got to make yourself understandable if you want a response.
  • kanezfankanezfan sunny south florida Icrontian
    edited August 2004
    funniest thread ever.

ok fire_matt, listen up buddy. We do not understand what you are asking. Do you see what i'm saying? we want to help you, but because of the way you write, we can't. now let me ask you a question. Where are you from originally and do you still live there? Which language did you grow up speaking and which language do you speak now. Do you hav a learning disability by any chance? if so, that's fine, let us know and we won't be as frustrated with your questions. it may be that you're dyslexic and that is why your grammar and typing is so bad. I'm not trying to make fun of you in any way, just trying to help out. by the way, how old are you?
  • Dream-WeaverDream-Weaver Nova Scotia, Canada
    edited August 2004
    apparently, on the linked boards he goes to work and deals with computers. Meaning he's either past university (or with a part-time job during university, like in a co-op program) or he's lying.

I think booting him is in order because he refuses to listen to advice. Repeatedly he was told that his posts were unreadable, and he just made more unreadable posts that were very similar to the others. He refuses to answer questions dircted at him in English and expects others to answer his questions in gibberish.

Firematt, if the other board is being nice to you - go there and BE GONE! I'm sure they'll run out of patience for you VERY soon.
  • karatekidkaratekid Ogdensburg, NY
    edited August 2004
    Kanez, I already tried asking him a few of those questions, and all I got was a couple of paragraphs about how everybody here flames him. Whatever language he speaks or what ever condition he has, he sucks at the internet and can't carry on a coherent coversation to save his life.

BTW kanez, he is in Toronto.
    edited August 2004
    toronto eh? well that explains it.... canadians.... pffffttt
  • edited August 2004
    funniest thread ever.
    ok fire_matt, listen up buddy. We do not understand what you are asking. Do you see what i'm saying? we want to help you, but because of the way you write, we can't. now let me ask you a question. Where are you from originally and do you still live there? Which language did you grow up speaking and which language do you speak now. Do you hav a learning disability by any chance? if so, that's fine, let us know and we won't be as frustrated with your questions. it may be that you're dyslexic and that is why your grammar and typing is so bad. I'm not trying to make fun of you in any way, just trying to help out. by the way, how old are you?

And yes I did drop out of school and yes I did have problems reading and writting and yes teachers did pass me from grade to grade . And yes have computer teacher that is dump and not that smart and yes I do have many jobs ..

I also have other problem violents and was influence by other teens I also can't keep jobs I have job for month or two and I not have it.

I have hard times .I like to be the boss and I not like when people telling me what to do at my job..

And did not all teens want to drop out smoke pot and hang out at malls oh my fine when young when your 20+ where is the money coming in and you do not have mom and dad you on your own where is money that its too late ..
  • edited August 2004
    no I not deal drugs you said I did

in my country you can droup out at 16 and not have to go to school in fact some 14 and 15 olds that the trusty will not do any thing about ..

Now computer shops and computer teachers there dump ..I what my thing in life not have do what other say I should do ..

Soo if I'm learning computers I what my way not the teachers way to basic .Now why I can't ask good questions well I not know how to ask my questions because I not know that much about computer to me better at my questions ...
  • karatekidkaratekid Ogdensburg, NY
    edited August 2004
    Well now it is obvious, he has smoked so much smack that he has brain damage.

Fire-mat99, there is no way you are going to be able to run your own business if you continue to write like this. When you type out a post, read it before hitting to small gray button. Oh, and go to a detox clinic.
    edited August 2004
    firematt, you didn't answer my question. where were you born, and where do you live now?
  • ZecterZecter The coldest state in the Continental USofA
    edited August 2004
    and fire mat, you say (atleast I think) that every teen wants to drop out, do drugs, and hang out at the mall. I would just like to clarify that ABSOLUTELY NONE of those damn stupid ideas ever came to my head so you are posting incorrect facts, next time get them straight, it just makes you look even more dumb with incorrect facts.
  • edited August 2004
    and fire mat, you say (atleast I think) that every teen wants to drop out, do drugs, and hang out at the mall. I would just like to clarify that ABSOLUTELY NONE of those damn stupid ideas ever came to my head so you are posting incorrect facts, next time get them straight, it just makes you look even more dumb with incorrect facts.

Well it is where you are different school are different and cops come to my school every day there gangs in my school and some city have more gangs that others..Also in Canada whe are more liberal than the US like weed than is under 30 grams you get ticket not go to jail like some US city .

Also 3 blocks is preppy school so go finger its different schools and also there is propadada ..

You not llive in my area so you know jack shit and may be a American..Not fast reply if not you facts right....
  • edited August 2004
    firematt, you didn't answer my question. where were you born, and where do you live now?

I was born in ghetto area of Toronto I'm a Canadian ..
  • edited August 2004
    OK I'm sitting here actually feeling horribly bad for this poor idiot. At first I just thought he was retarded, but too ashamed to admit it. If he was, I would've been a lot easier on him and more patient. But he isn't retarded, he is just an utter fucking moron who dropped out of school, never learned how to read or write, punctuation, grammar, or even common sense. And he wonders why he can't keep a job? I'd fire this idiot in the first hour after hearing him speak one sentence.

I say from now on, whenever he posts, lets all just respond to him in his native tongue, "fucking moronic gibberish". It might be hard for us normal people to try, but it might be fun in the process, so here, I'll try to start it out.

Fire Matt

Me find intstng topic on the puter today it was bout brain and how fuction. i likes ur qustion and baseball team not like use. i find neat things play frisbee on tv here:
    http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/4980771/

Thats to fun the computer, but dont undrsnd how to take calcutlations and make into brain function. Could we put funcon in brain? Teacher snupid and i know more, please help.
  • edited August 2004
    Me find intstng topic on the puter today it was bout brain and how fuction.

No brains are different than computers
    brains -organ of thought and feeling: the controlling center of the nervous system in vertebrates, connected to the spinal cord

computers - electronic device that accepts, processes, stores, and outputs data..

i likes ur qustion and baseball team not like use.
    Here is official site featuring links to all of the major league teams' official sites, stats, news, schedules, online broadcasts, and more.
    http://mlb.mlb.com/NASApp/mlb/index.jsp
    Here a official site features rules, history, structure, teams, and more.
    http://www.littleleague.org/

i find neat things play frisbee on tv here:
    You can only play frisbee on tv if you play game like play station2
    http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/4980771/
    Thats to fun the computer, but dont undrsnd how to take calcutlations ..Ya fun play dames on the computer it calcutlations

games subtract damege from enemy's life, calculating speed also excel windows (calculating sum of files sizes, the speed u move the mouse and many more stuff

and make into brain function.

Check out this site how brain function
    http://www.waiting.com/brainfunction.html
    http://www.howstuffworks.com/brain.htm
    http://www.arrowroot.com/healthybrain.asp
    http://pegasus.cc.ucf.edu/~Brainmd1/brain.html

Could we put funcon in brain?
    You can't put anything in brain the brain is learning has it goes on now computers do not learn there program to do things

Teacher snupid and i know more, please help.

Looks like you need new Teacher

Anymore question :p
  • LINLIN Tri_State Area
    edited August 2004
    Lianad wrote:
    OK I'm sitting here actually feeling horribly bad for this poor idiot. At first I just thought he was retarded, but too ashamed to admit it. If he was, I would've been a lot easier on him and more patient. But he isn't retarded, he is just an utter fucking moron who dropped out of school, never learned how to read or write, punctuation, grammar, or even common sense. And he wonders why he can't keep a job? I'd fire this idiot in the first hour after hearing him speak one sentence.

I say from now on, whenever he posts, lets all just respond to him in his native tongue, "fucking moronic gibberish". It might be hard for us normal people to try, but it might be fun in the process, so here, I'll try to start it out. **
    i say this "Tech" thread has gone WAY OT for WAY too long.
    close it or split it off to Off Topic.

LIN
  • edited August 2004
    Ya but people still saying the same thing over and over..And still what to flame me because I was getting on guy ..

You know me now stop asking ot talking about my problems okay ..