CPU calculations

124»

Comments

• drowddrowd Texas
    edited August 2004
    fire_mat99 wrote:
    Ya but other countries its ware and millitary and Canada has no military..Canada is very liberal countrie thats why Canada is so understanding of people like this and many other countries like European countries are liberal.. But the U.S very Conservative that takes long time for them to change

Translation: Canada does not go to war with anyone. We also do not have a military. I think part of this is due to our liberal mentality, it makes us very understanding of people that are like this. There are also lots of European countries that are liberal too. But, unfortunately, our neighbors to the south are a bunch of Conservative cowboys and it takes a long time for change to occur. Did you know they had slaves into the 80's?!

Also, since I responded to Drowd's translation, it appears I have just . . . responded to myself . . .
  • CycloniteCyclonite Tampa, Florida Icrontian
    edited August 2004
    I understand now! My eyes have been opened.
  • kryystkryyst Ontario, Canada
    edited August 2004
    Ok seriously this really needs to go into off-topic now.
  • karatekidkaratekid Ogdensburg, NY
    edited August 2004
    fire_mat99 wrote:
    Ya but other countries its ware and millitary and Canada has no military..Canada is very liberal countrie thats why Canada is so understanding of people like this and many other countries like European countries are liberal.. But the U.S very Conservative that takes long time for them to change
    Wow, this is by far the most intelligent thing you have said so far, it is so right. Only problem is that Canada does have a military, though it is small.
  • RMFRMF
    edited August 2004
    kanezfan wrote:
    so it turns out that i have two shows up there at this time, there's the january 5, 2004 show and you can also get the march 15, 2004 show as well. I'll upload all the shows tonight and post links to them later.
    How did you get Lars Ulrich in to host your radio show?
  • kanezfankanezfan sunny south florida Icrontian
    edited August 2004
    RMF wrote:
    How did you get Lars Ulrich in to host your radio show?

i sound like Lars Ulrich? wtf?
  • RMFRMF
    edited August 2004
    Lol i was just kidding. I thought so at first but quickly realised that you sound considerably worse than Lars does :P J/K man

I really did think so at first though. Good shows BTW :thumbsup:
  • LINLIN Tri_State Area
    edited August 2004
    kryyst wrote:
    Ok seriously this really needs to go into off-topic now.
    def.

LIN
  • ZecterZecter The coldest state in the Continental USofA
    edited August 2004
    only problem with moving it to off topic is that it will show up in both places as "moved" so there really is no point in it getting moved, just close it.
    edited August 2004
    RMF wrote:
    Good shows BTW :thumbsup:

thanks. i might start doing it again soon.
  • edited August 2004
    What I was away for a day and this thread is still going ??

Looks like this thread not going to stop...
  • ZuntarZuntar North Carolina Icrontian
    edited August 2004
    For Teh LoVe Of GOD MAN!! KILLIT!!!!! KILLL THE THREAD!!!!

*Ahhem..... Please?
  • kryystkryyst Ontario, Canada
    edited August 2004
    Zecter wrote:
    only problem with moving it to off topic is that it will show up in both places as "moved" so there really is no point in it getting moved, just close it.

Can't you just move it then kill the post in this thread? I know you can do that on the forum program I'm using.

However killing the thread is an equally if not better option.
    edited August 2004
    you can move it and choose to not leave any trace of it in the originating forum.
  • drowddrowd Texas
    edited August 2004
    omg!!1
    in b4 lock!1