Comments

• Dream-WeaverDream-Weaver Nova Scotia, Canada
    edited August 2004
    fire_mat99 wrote:
    And still what to flame me because I was getting on guy
    AAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    *gasp*
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Also, im from Canada and I have no need for drugs or dropping out.

Firemat, do you know where nova scotia is on a map of Canada?
  • CycloniteCyclonite Tampa, Florida Icrontian
    edited August 2004
    My head hurts.
    edited August 2004
    I concur.
  • edited August 2004
    And still what to flame me because I was getting on guy

Its street slag that why you can't understand it ..

Also, im from Canada and I have no need for drugs or dropping out.

You lying one 4 under 35 do drugs look it up in stats Canada now the dropping out you must be preppy guy .

nova scotia where all preppy nerds hang out they not drink or smoke pot and hang out at malls..
  • edited August 2004
    My head hurts.

I don't know what drugs have to do with computers whe batter droup it .

Okay !!
    My head hurts.

Same here I'm dizzy
    edited August 2004
    fire_mat99 wrote:
    Its street slag that why you can't understand it ..

You lying one 4 under 35 do drugs look it up in stats Canada now the dropping out you must be preppy guy .

nova scotia where all preppy nerds hang out they not drink or smoke pot and hang out at malls..
    :o...
    if 1/4 canadians do drugs then CLEARLY! 3/4 DON'T!!!!!!!! Im one of that MAJORITY. not doing drugs makes me preppy, or am i misinterpreting you? I think you meant "you are not dropping out and obviously have a future ahead of you". Thank you for the compliment.

lots of people here hang out, drink, get unbelieveably stoned, alas I have a future and refrain from brain wasting substances like those.
  • edited August 2004
    So you saying people that do drugs and drink not have future there are many that do have jobs and not have violents.If doing it at your job or before job than you have problem if you start doing B&E and robbery and violents than you have problem..

Everyone is different when they on drugs or drinking some get violents other not..

Most girls seem to be better at it dont know why...
    edited August 2004
    what?
    p.s. a lot of girls get very bitchy with alcohol.
  • edited August 2004
    You meen bossy?? I thought they don't get violent ..

Most of tham only want to hang out get drunk smoke a little weed .Sure some of tham get bossy but they don't seem violent ..

But than there are many people that are lazy and violent
  • kanezfankanezfan sunny south florida Icrontian
    edited August 2004
    in conclusion, i believe firematt is either A) mentally challenged in some way, or B) a regular dude's second user name who's having a laugh at our expense, or even C) a psychology student studying the effects of online relationships.
  • kryystkryyst Ontario, Canada
    edited August 2004
    Just don't reply to him this is getting seriously retarded.
  • drowddrowd Texas
    edited August 2004
    yeah, i agree, everyone stop replying . . . wait a minute . . .

/me goes to delete post.
  • ZuntarZuntar North Carolina Icrontian
    edited August 2004
    drowd wrote:
    yeah, i agree, everyone stop replying . . . wait a minute . . .

* drowd goes to delete post.

YEA!!!
  • edited August 2004
    in conclusion, i believe firematt is either A) mentally challenged in some way, or B) a regular dude's second user name who's having a laugh at our expense, or even C) a psychology student studying the effects of online relationships.

There nothing B.S about girls being less violent what you problem.There has ben studies there body is different .. Look at all the people in jail way more guys than girls look it up ..

It seem to be you can't talk on this thread besuse every thing is B.S .

If I said to delete folder of the desktop you right click and click delete you say that B.S or click drag to Recycle bin that be B.S.. What the fuck do you what links to all my post to back up my statement wake up man ..

Seem to me you all A. like the flame ware or B. you redneck has not ben around youth to day do you know what rap or punk is or there music .I would say no it seem all my post you seem to thing its all B.S if you really young you know this or in any city ..

If I post say 2 people in my school have red hairstyles you say fire_matt that B.S people do not do that .Wake up hang out will some fuck youth go to the city ..

I 'm sick it seem you thing every thing I say to you B.S ..Are you all 60 and up or redneck get with the news today .

Okay if I said I have 7 people I hang out with there all punk they like loud aggressive rock music body piercing, and unconventional hairstyles, makeup, and clothing and do drugs you say there moron.It shows you not educated you all know nothing about people and there life styles

Go to school you see punks you see there nice people

My guess every one that dress or looks or behave different is moron that what you saying or at leat that what it is sounding like ..
  • drowddrowd Texas
    edited August 2004
    fire_mat99 wrote:
    Fire Matt has to learn how to spell better and get better at spelling and slow down and learn basic computers very imported

holy shit, that sig is awesome. :D:D:D

did you put that in yourself fire mat or did someone else do it?
  • edited August 2004
    Just don't reply to him this is getting seriously retarded.

Ya guess gays and lesbian are retarded useing you statement .And drug addicts and people that not have college or university..Or people don't make 60,000 a year at there job..

I guess computer novice are retarded that what you saying or at leat that what it is sounding like ..
  • karatekidkaratekid Ogdensburg, NY
    edited August 2004
    First off, I have not read every post in your threads, but fire_mat, I don't think the people here are saying that people who listen to punk or rap, or who don't go to college are morons (BTW, a lot of college students listen to punk and rap.) What they are saying is that people who ruin their lives by dropping out of school and smoking pot, then complain that their lives suck, are morons. You said you dropped out of school, and that you smoke pot, and that your life sucks. You bitch that you don't like your jobs, but guess what, with out that piece of paper that says you graduated from high school you are screwed. Sorry to be pessimistic, but your life is over. Go finish high school, get off the dop. You will probably find you life will be a lot better.

Also, most of the people on this board are 'youth.' So don't tell us that we don't know what youth culture is like. And don't tell use that 'everybody wants to smoke pot' when you gave us statistics that said only 25% of people do pot. Guess what, that means 75% (most people) don't smoke. Suck it.

Man, this thread is like a train wreck. I know I shouldn't look at it or post in it, yet something just compels me to.

This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends
    edited August 2004
    fire_mat99 wrote:
    Ya guess gays and lesbian are retarded useing you statement.
    Where the hell did that come from?
  • edited August 2004
    You not understand my like is not sucks I'm saying I have problems keeping jobs so ya that sucks ..

Not everyone that does drugs are droup outs there many people in school that do drugs and get there grade 12 and many college students that do drugs and they are not droup outs .The media has it all wrong I know many people are drugs users and have jobs and are not violent
  • edited August 2004
    Ya guess gays and lesbian are retarded useing you statement.
    Where the hell did that come from?

If I posted it some one here would reply to me say fire_matt gays and lesbian are retarded

Has every thing I post here seem to be B.S or retarded at leat thats what it sounds like..
  • drowddrowd Texas
    edited August 2004
    ok, fire_mat, i am not trying to "judge" you for smoking pot or listening to rap. i am sure plenty of people here have done their fair share of recreational drugs and listened to plenty of rap music. but i happen to be one of the editors for the frontpage of this forum, and for the love of god, please do something about your posts. i would like to believe that i can read most internet lingo, when the hip kids say stuff like "leet" and "pwned", but i seriously have no idea what in gods green earth you are trying to say.

Therefore, I have placed myself in charge as being your personal translator. I will attempt to translate every post you make, and make it fairly intelligible, and if I have misrepresented you in anyway, just go ahead and let me know.

For instance, in your sig you say something about "computers very imported". I would suggest that perhaps you revise it to say something like "Computers are very important." And if that is wrong, you can just say "hey drowd, I live off of the coast of cape horn and we have to import all of our computers. so i did actually mean imported" and i will say "ok, fire_mat, ok".

I hope that this can help everyone get along just a little better. :D
  • kryystkryyst Ontario, Canada
    edited August 2004
    fire_mat99 wrote:
    Ya guess gays and lesbian are retarded useing you statement .And drug addicts and people that not have college or university..Or people don't make 60,000 a year at there job..

I guess computer novice are retarded that what you saying or at leat that what it is sounding like ..

Fighting urge, trying to ignore....damn impulses to strong.

What the hell are you talking about? Where did you come up with me calling gay's and lesbian's retarded. Hell I didn't even call you retarded. I said that this whole thread, the situations surrounding it and the act of carrying on with it is retarded.

I don't think computer novices are retarded or that people who don't make 60k a year are retarded, I don't even make 60k a year yet.

If any unbiassed person where to start going through these threads to and hazard to guess at who is retarded they'd probably point it towards your direction. But never fear I'd defend you.

As I don't think you are retarded I just think you are a uneducated high school drop out pot smoking skid. Hell you should be thanking me and anyone else that lives in Canada because we are the retarded ones. We are the people who are finish school get jobs and provide the money so morons not unlike yourself can do drugs stop contributing to society and inevitably catch a free ride on unemployment for doing sweet dick all.

Hello my name is Kryyst and I'm a retard for carrying on this thread. :fu:
    edited August 2004
    best...thread...evar!!!!! please let this thread live, i'm lol'ing all day with it
    edited August 2004
    Hey kanez, this guy kind of reminds me of that one guy who called into your show almost a year ago (remember, when you actually had a show) and was high. He was so scared that the police where going to get him. Man, I want to hear that again. Do you still have your shows available for download?

The thread has now gone off topic from its original off topicness.
    edited August 2004
    yeah i have all the shows, but i'm not even sure if they're on the web server or not. i'll check it out and let you know. if they're not, i'll upload them all tonight. yeah it does feel like forever ago that i did the show. i should start it again. i should also put some effort back into addaboy. i just don't knwo where to start you know?
    edited August 2004
    so it turns out that i have two shows up there at this time, there's the january 5, 2004 show and you can also get the march 15, 2004 show as well. I'll upload all the shows tonight and post links to them later.
  • edited August 2004
    Sure some people are bipolar or have mental problems and have hard time keeping jobs and some are drug addics big time thats what welfare is for ..Hope you all don't think I'm one them abuser welfare persons taking free ride..

I don't what to get into trouble but Canada is very undersanding of people like this. Same has gays and lesbians can make love and marry in Canada other countries they be put in jail like some states in the US. Okay U.S now undersanding so thats good.

And no I'm not gay or lesbian ...
  • ZuntarZuntar North Carolina Icrontian
    edited August 2004
    Can someone please move this pathetic tread to the off topic area or KILL it!
  • drowddrowd Texas
    edited August 2004
    fire_mat99 wrote:
    Sure some people are bipolar or have mental problems and have hard time keeping jobs and some are drug addics big time thats what welfare is for ..Hope you all don't think I'm one them abuser welfare persons taking free ride..

I don't what to get into trouble but Canada is very undersanding of people like this. Same has gays and lesbians can make love and marry in Canada other countries they be put in jail like some states in the US. Okay U.S now undersanding so thats good.

And no I'm not gay or lesbian ...

Translation: It appears that some of the people in this forum are bipolar or have some other mental problems. This might affect their ability to keep jobs. Some of them might even be fairly hardcore drug addicts. Drug addicts are what welfare is for. I, however, am not one of those that is just taking a ride on the welfare train.

I personally do not want to get into trouble, but Canada happens to be very understanding of people that might suffer from a drug addiction. We also do not oppress homosexual's. They can make love and get married in Canada. You know, in other countries, like the United States, people can be placed in jail for having homosexual relations. It's getting better though, because people within the United States are starting to understand.

And come on guys, just because I am defending homosexuals doesn't mean that I am one.
  • edited August 2004
    Ya but other countries its ware and millitary and Canada has no military..Canada is very liberal countrie thats why Canada is so understanding of people like this and many other countries like European countries are liberal.. But the U.S very Conservative that takes long time for them to change