Milestone award hack

LincLinc OwnerDetroit Icrontian
edited July 2007 in Folding@Home
I was just posting some milestones and went "Gee, I can't remember what the awards are, and it's a PITA trying to find the image attachment links"... so I created a VB code hack to do it.

example:

[ award ] 100k [ /award ]

(minus the spaces)

This will work for: 1k, 5k, 10k, 25k, 50k, 100k, 1m, and "toaster". I had to make toaster separate from 50k because there's a 50k "counter" as well as the actual 50k award. Let me know if anyone needs another added.

I'm expecting a kick in the ass from Prof at any minute for just doing this now :hiding: Never thought of it, sorry. :-/

Comments

• QCHQCH Ancient Guru Chicago Area - USA Icrontian
    edited June 2007
    !!!~NICE WORK~!!!

That only leaves the 100K Plaque of Honor to do manually but I'll take that. THANK YOU, Matt!!! :D
    edited July 2007
    Any chance you could fit in the Folding pickle for 7.5k? :D
  • LincLinc Owner Detroit Icrontian
    edited July 2007
    Certainly can :)
    edited July 2007
    Oh and thanks for keeping an eye on awards... I was gonna do them tonight. I still will, but only the ones that require photoshop.
    edited July 2007
    No worries; I know no one remembers any more, but I did milestones on my own for well over a year before Prof took over (counting what I did on old Icrontic). It's actually a bit of fun to be back at it. :)
  • csimoncsimon Acadiana Icrontian
    edited July 2007
    FWIW ...I remember!
  • GHoosdumGHoosdum Icrontian
    edited July 2007
    me three.
    edited July 2007
    Heh, that's actually the most heartening thing I've heard in a while I think. :)

Q, the 7.5K award is "pickle" rather than the value because I don't think it would work correctly with the period in it. It should work now. :cool:
  • KwitkoKwitko Sheriff of Banning (Retired) By the thing near the stuff Icrontian
    edited July 2007
    Keebs FTW!!!
  • primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian
    edited July 2007
    I don't remember.
  • LeonardoLeonardo Wake up and smell the glaciers Eagle River, Alaska Icrontian
    edited July 2007
    I did milestones on my own for well over a year before Prof took over
    Yeah, I remember!
    edited July 2007
    I remember you running the Milestones... I even remember when you mentioned it the last time Prof "took a break"... ;)

The more milestones that roll in, the more I realize how many there are. I am really glad we trimmed the list down a while back... could not imagine how many there would be with the previous list of recognized milestones!!! :wow2:
    edited July 2007
    QCH2002 wrote:
    could not imagine how many there would be
    Yeah, it was pretty out of hand for a long time. Now we're probably averaging ~15 a week I think (a guess), which ain't too bad. :)
  • the_technocratthe_technocrat IC-MotY1 Indy Icrontian
    edited July 2007
    Keebler wrote:
    Yeah, it was pretty out of hand for a long time. Now we're probably averaging ~15 a week I think (a guess), which ain't too bad. :)

I could start over with a new name... ;-)
    edited July 2007
    Thanks.... that would "help" a lot. :rolleyes: