Windows XP cursors

BetsyDBetsyD Cincinnati, OH Icrontian
edited September 2007 in Science & Tech
Im tired of my dinosaur themed cursor at work so I was poking around looking for new ones to download but all of the sites that offer new cursor packs are packed with spyware which is a good way to get my computer noticed on the network and not in a good way :cool:

Does anyone know of any place where I can just download the individual cursors? I like animated ones but I suppose animation isnt strictly necessary :tongue:

Comments

• LeonardoLeonardo Wake up and smell the glaciers Eagle River, Alaska Icrontian
    edited September 2007
    tired of my dinosaur themed cursor at work so I was poking around looking for new ones to download but all of the sites that offer new cursor packs are packed with spyware
    Glad you already know about that! Wallpaper sites are just as bad.

I don't know where a safe place is to download the doo-dads you want, but I'm relieved you know about the risk of those freebie sites.
  • BetsyDBetsyD Cincinnati, OH Icrontian
    edited September 2007
    Leonardo wrote:
    Glad you already know about that! Wallpaper sites are just as bad.

I don't know where a safe place is to download the doo-dads you want, but I'm relieved you know about the risk of those freebie sites.

Bah... Ive spent too much time fixing my computer after getting it packed with spyware in the past to not know it :P
  • primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian
    edited September 2007
    I always used wincustomize.net
  • GHoosdumGHoosdum Icrontian
    edited September 2007
    I must be boring; my cursors have been the Windows standard since the Windows 3.1 days.
  • ThraxThrax 🐌 Austin, TX Icrontian
    edited September 2007
    GHoosdum wrote:
    I must be boring; my cursors have been the Windows standard since the Windows 3.1 days.

Ditto. Except for that brief period where the Windows 98 Space theme in the PLUS! package was 1337.
  • CBCB Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Der Millionendorf- Icrontian
    edited September 2007
    I <3 Space Theme
  • KwitkoKwitko Sheriff of Banning (Retired) By the thing near the stuff Icrontian
    edited September 2007
    I'm mostly a standard cursor guy, but right now I'm using a Vista cursor theme I found for XP.