Kilt added - that one is too good to pass up.
This one was funny enough to get me to log in just to say OMG...
I don't like the looks of the "real live girl" badge...I think I'll pass. :-P
Maybe one with some.. curves?
I've suggested quite a few helpful
gives accurate info (trustworthy?)
Humped by snuffie
Slept on prime's couch
Modder (case mods, etc.)
asks dumb questions (idea from Cambrose)
Mac Daddy (mac owner / apple expert)
Young hipster (The airbornflght award)
The Thelemech "useless posts abound" award (thelemech's idea)
Music knowledge (can't think of a clever phrase - but people like Kwitko, Guyute, etc..)
Overuse of smileys award
An actual girl!
Motorhead (the car guys - buddyJ, ghoosdum, ryder, fatcat, etc.)
They look great, Matt This should be fun
If anybody wants a different girl badge, please feel free to submit it in 40x25 pixels, rgb
I've heard rumors that you were a girl, that's all
CB Droege wrote:
- Many of this member's threads contribute nothing to the site - This user's smilies have lost some meaning through abundant use. - This member often posts just to see their number go up.
The rocker award is fabulous.
I watched him.
Well LIN send a couple Ideas to prime I think
he would change it.
- This member has been known to be particularly helpful.
- This member's advice seem to be accurate most of the time.
- This member has been humped by the site's mascot.
- This member has slept on the couch at Icrontic.com HQ.
or - This member can't stop customizing their hardware.
- There is no such thing as a stupid question, but this member is willing to make occasional exceptions.
- This member's elitist attitude is justified.
- This member is not a square, daddy-o.
- Many of this member's threads contribute nothing to the site.
- This member understands notes and stuff.
- This member's smilies have lost some meaning through abundant use.
- This member often posts just to see their number go up.
- This member can help with Photoshop.
- This member understands coffee.
Well, I tried to resize to 40x25, but no joy.
Original size is 150x150.
Although I entered pixels as 40x25, it ends up at 25x25.
- This member is not from Mars.
I've seen pics!
What do you think I am? A graphics designer? pshaw!
CB is making some interesting stuff...more in the right direction I should say. But honestly, if now other girl on the site has a problem with it then it's cool to keep it how it is. I'm not a badge nazi or anything.
- This member has to many additional info links
I do have a problem, but too much freetime is not the problem...
- Has been known to be an ATI Fanboi
- Has been known to be an Intel Fanboi
- Has been known to be an Nvidia Fanboi