Icrontic on Team Fortress 2

Comments

• primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian
    edited October 2007
    Good times last night!

Except for that one minor part where we thought that Winfrey was FINALLY going to get his Impossible Defense achievement..... We defended all three points on Gravel Pit till the clock ran out... Then they had ONE GUY on point A so it went into overtime... and then they somehow were able to take A AND B..... And the game went on and on... Winfrey's anguished cries over the voice chat were painful to behold :(;D
  • ZuntarZuntar North Carolina Icrontian
    edited October 2007
    I only got to play fro like 20 minutes last night, and I got pegged from the same friggin snipper almost every friggin time. I hate accurate snipers!!!!
  • WinfreyWinfrey waddafuh Missouri Icrontian
    edited October 2007
    What kind of seasoned fries? You're making me hungry man.

I dunno, whatever comes out of our campus takeout. I like to get chili w/ cheese to dip it in but that night it was like hardcore spicy chili so it took me awhile to finish them.

I was SOOo sad when they went the extra mile just to keep me from getting my achievement. I think that if I would have played demoman instead of soldier we probably would have got the achievement:sad2:

I'm willing to say that technically I did complete the achievement last night so its ok for someone to join me on an empty server on gravel-pit and sit around building stuff while the time slowly ticks away:p its a good way to increase you previous best for number of buildings built:bigggrin:
    edited October 2007
    I have finally got the impossible defense achievement! There was about 1 min of defense left when I overhear Prime on my roommates computer (he was on the other team with prime) "everyone RUSH POINT A!" I quickly filled in my teammates and rushed over there with my medic gun a glowing and found it to full of guys. It was me and a soldier there, so I promptly readied my Uber and charged in with the soldier and proceeded to wipe the entire attacking force, soon after we won without dropping a single point *tear, it was so beautiful.
  • CBCB Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Der Millionendorf- Icrontian
    edited October 2007
    Haxx!
  • CycloniteCyclonite Tampa, Florida Icrontian
    edited October 2007
    Rawr! I gotta start playing more.
    edited October 2007
    Haxx!!! :D

I was so bummed out that I wasn't on your team for that moment, Winfrey :-/ I really wanted to share that with you :p
  • fatcatfatcat Mizzou Icrontian
    edited October 2007
    Haxx!!! :D

I was so bummed out that I wasn't on your team for that moment, Winfrey :-/ I really wanted to share that with you :p

that's what she said
  • TBonZTBonZ Ottawa, ON Icrontian
    edited October 2007
    fatcat wrote:
    that's what she said

rofl!
    edited October 2007

A tender moment brought to you by PrimeSuspect:bigggrin:

you ladies gonna be on tonight?
    edited October 2007
    Yup! jokerz4fun got the game today so he'll probably be playing later too.
  • ZuntarZuntar North Carolina Icrontian
    edited October 2007
    Um, I have played tf2 for a while, Several things I don't under stand, how do you get points exactly? I can clear a friggin room as a heavy, but bearly get any points. I have been at 694 points for way to friggin long. Do you loose points for dying to soon or what?
  • ThraxThrax 🐌 Austin, TX Icrontian
    edited October 2007
  • RiversCuomoRiversCuomo Missouri New
    edited October 2007
    pic_11936009173448.jpg
  • ThraxThrax 🐌 Austin, TX Icrontian
    edited October 2007
    Pyro: WTFLOL, nice weapon, though.
    Engineer: Good.
    Spy: Pretty good.
    Heavy: Nice trash can, tool.
    Spy: LOVE YOUR BUH'WHEAT STRAW HAT, CHIEF.
    Scout: Not bad.
    Soldier: Are those bluejeans?
    Demo: leet launcher!
    Medic: "lol hey can I come too?"
    edited October 2007
    well, let's look at it this way: our costumes will probably be better, but when we take the group pic, we'll probably look just as idiotic :D
    edited October 2007
    well, let's look at it this way: our costumes will probably be better, but when we take the group pic, we'll probably look just as idiotic :D

u might....
    edited October 2007
    looks like I'm the only one so far with a "working" flame thrower. I sense {IC} fatcat is dominating Red Team
  • Sledgehammer70Sledgehammer70 California Icrontian
    edited October 2007
    That overtime capture of point C was one of my all time epic moments in the game so far :D

Last night with Sledge, Eggroll, and Keebs.... well, it was embarrassing for the other team. I mean seriously, we STEAMROLLED them. It was almost not fun, until they learned a bit by losing over and over again and actually beat us once in Granary. I'll chalk it up to "we were teaching some noobs how to play" ;)

Was it that game when I captured the point in like 12 sec's?
    edited October 2007
    Can't remember - there's been like 30 games since then! :p
    edited October 2007
    It was the one one where sledge was like "I are teh Gigantor!" and crushed everything with his Gigantorness. It was pretty memorable.
    edited October 2007
    Memorable like when NEPA INSULTED OUR TEAM? and then you and I went on a knife RAMPAGE and STABBED ALL OF THEM? ;D
    edited October 2007
    HAY GUYZ HOW LONG YOU BEEN PLAYING TF2?/!/!?

what a loaded question? We responded the only way we knew how: with lotsa stabbies in the back. BTW I have now logged over 10 hrs. with the spy.

good times.

edit// Also congratulations to mas0n for being player of the week and for being everyone's favorite heavy/demo guy
  • rolleggrollrolleggroll Next to a bowl of rice
    edited October 2007
    How does everyone know who becomes player of the week? Is there a some kind of bulletin somewhere? I'd like to know.
  • mas0nmas0n howdy Icrontian
    edited October 2007
    I am only as good as the team behind me.

I am honored, friends. Thank you.
  • NiGHTSNiGHTS San Diego Icrontian
    edited October 2007
    How does everyone know who becomes player of the week? Is there a some kind of bulletin somewhere? I'd like to know.

The announcements portion of team IC's webpage/steampage. :)
  • GHoosdumGHoosdum Icrontian
    edited October 2007

At least Thrax and fatcat get to hide behind the anonymity of their masks...

//edit: And someone should make a flash animation of fatcat setting that whole team on fire. :rarr:
  • ZanthianZanthian Mitey Worrier Icrontian
    edited October 2007
    So, I was crazy psyched last night. I setup an awesome defense on gravelpit point B with my turret. I kept killing everyone and everything. The spies would try to get to me and I was able to keep wrenching them. I ended up with 41 kills and 48 points, in one life! I think i am going to have a hard time beating that one.

engineer.jpg Engineer

achievementProgressBar.gif
    13.9 hours

iconMoreDetail.gif
    [URL="javascript:toggleDetail( 'Engineer' )"]More Detail[/URL]
    Most points:
    Most kills:
    Most sentry kills:
    Most assists:
    Most captures:
    Most defenses:
    Most damage:

Most destruction:
    Most dominations:
    Most revenges:
    Most UberCharges:
    Longest life:
    11:49
    Most buildings built:
    Most teleporters built:
    edited October 2007
    holy smokes! I'm a career engineer and you just destroyed my record :-/

:thumbsup:
    edited October 2007
    You are going to have to show us that/do that next time we play on gravel pit. (hopefully while you are on my team)

WOW!