Pwned by new puppy

Comments

• t1rhinot1rhino Toronto
    edited November 2003
    bothered had this to say
    t1rhino had this to say
    The worst is when your dog goes s**t outside and runs through it without you knowing. Then when he comes inside, he leaves s**t paw prints all along the floor. :)

TheSmJ had this to say
    Heh, mine did that. I hear it's considered a delicacy to nearly all dogs. Think of it as eating German chocolate. ;)

I hate dogs, sorry but this just confirms what I thought, horrible things.

But the good times make up for all those ****ting situations. ;)
  • CyrixInsteadCyrixInstead Stoke-on-Trent, England Icrontian
    edited November 2003
    Are you a cat man bothered? I love cats. Or are you a no-pet person??

~Cyrix
  • botheredbothered Manchester UK
    edited November 2003
    Not really. I like documentrys about animals and am facinated by nature but I don't want to live with them. I like my animals on TV or a plate.
  • leishi85leishi85 Grand Rapids, MI Icrontian
    edited November 2003
    i love little doggy, but i would never get one, mainly because i don't think i can take care of them, i can't even take good care of myself.
  • ThraxThrax 🐌 Austin, TX Icrontian
    edited November 2003
    Topic derailing!

/me hijacks

Cats rock. I have seven of them.

Most loving, affectionate creatures you could ever meet. Someone new walks into the house, and all seven come from everywhere in the house to get petted, bump and scrape their faces on the new person's leg.

They love to be scratched, all of them sleep with us if we want it, all of them know 2 dozen commands or more..

I don't have any cats that fit the "Cats are mean and stupid" stories, and I never have...My family as a whole never has, and we've owned cats for more than 3 decades.
    edited November 2003
    Thrax had this to say
    Someone new walks into the house, and all seven come from everywhere in the house to get petted, bump and scrape their faces on the new person's leg.

Isn't that so they can cover you with scent from their cheek glands? :eek2::eek2::eek2:
    edited November 2003
    Yes, that's the instinctual reason they do it, however domesticated cats use it as a sign of affection.. IE, they're marking ownership because they believe the owner is valuable property that should be marked, it is worth something.

Plus, when you're shin-high to the world, and it feels good to rub your face...Pants it is!
  • primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian
    edited November 2003
    Thrax had this to say
    When you're shin-high to the world, and it feels good to rub your face...Pants it is!

This statement has sooooo many shades of meaning.... :wtf:
  • Geeky1Geeky1 University of the Pacific (Stockton, CA, USA)
    edited November 2003
    Thrax: I've got two dogs, but I don't mind cats at all. My mother is allergic to them, so we don't have any, but the 2 cats our neighbors have (well, 1 now; one had to be put down a few months ago) spend a good deal of time in our front yard when I'm out there, because I'm basically the only person that pays attention to them.

The only complaint I have is that they have a tendency to want attention when they want it, and don't really care what you're doing at the time. Do you have any idea how difficult it is to work underneath a car when you've got this furball meowing at you and rubbing up against you? :rolleyes:

But, like I said... I like them. I like animals period, actually, so...
    edited November 2003
    primesuspect had this to say
    Thrax had this to say
    When you're shin-high to the world, and it feels good to rub your face...Pants it is!

This statement has sooooo many shades of meaning.... :wtf:

Shorty.

/me flees
  • ketoketo Occupied. Or is it preoccupied? Icrontian
    edited November 2003
    Love cats, all over that one. Like dogs too but cats better. Can't have em alla time cause of son's (mild) allergies. I let our neighbours cat, part siamese, just a beautiful animal, have the run of our house and have since they got it ~5 yrs ago. I bet it spends almost as much time here as at home lol.
    edited November 2003
    What kind of cats are they Thrax? I love Maine Coon cats, my ex-girlfriend has three of them and they are the sexiest cats in the world.

~Cyrix
    edited November 2003
    I have one pure Maine Coone, and the rest are mixed-breed. :)
    edited November 2003
    Got any pictures? I have some great pics of my ex's cats.

Hmmm, but this thread is about primes crinckly dog...

~Cyrix
  • TrinityTrinity UK
    edited November 2003
    No way, we bought this guy already housebroken.. I'm not that patient :)

wuss!! ;D a bit of dog doo cleaning never hurt anyone :p
  • profdlpprofdlp The Holy City Of Westlake, Ohio
    edited November 2003
    Trinity had this to say
    No way, we bought this guy already housebroken.. I'm not that patient :)

wuss!! ;D a bit of dog doo cleaning never hurt anyone :p
    True, true. I brought home two puppies 5 1/2 years ago. It took about a week of shaking my head and scolding them to convince them to at least go beg at the door. Now, they are very cool about it and never let me down (unless it's over 24 hours - then I consider it to be my fault). If kids were so easy you'd see a lot of diaper companies go out of business.

I like cats, too. Don't have any right now.
    edited December 2003
    Update:

HE ATE **** AGAIN. This time it was from the cat's litterbox, and he was kind enough to bring it all the way upstairs, into my bedroom, and sit down under master's chair where I happened to be sitting, before he calmly began devouring the turd. I heard the dog making snuffing sounds and then this horrific smell washed over me and my eyes popped open because I knew right away that something very, very wrong had just happened.

My day just gets better and better. :mad:
    edited December 2003
    Maybe he wanted to share... :D;D
    edited December 2003
    A varied diet makes for a glossy coat I hear, He must be dazzling.
    edited December 2003
    Bothered, I'm not sure dog crap and cat crap are what I would call a varied diet...

Now if prime wanted to use him as a gravel vac for a fish tank... ;)
  • edited December 2003
    Update:

HE ATE **** AGAIN. This time it was from the cat's litterbox, and he was kind enough to bring it all the way upstairs, into my bedroom, and sit down under master's chair where I happened to be sitting, before he calmly began devouring the turd. I heard the dog making snuffing sounds and then this horrific smell washed over me and my eyes popped open because I knew right away that something very, very wrong had just happened.

My day just gets better and better. :mad:

;D;D;D;D;D

My dog ate plenty of her own **** back in her younger days (she's 7 now), but at least she never carried it anywhere.
  • edited December 2003
    Dogs just love cat poop, it's got a lot of protien left over in it. The best course of action may be to put the litterbox somewhere the dog can't get to but the cat can.
    My rotweiler used to try to drag my arm out of socket to get to cat droppings until she got paddled for it a few times after that she left it alone.
    I'd never seen her eating her own leavings but she would rub in another dog's droppings to get the scent on her as camoflouge I guess.
    Cool dawg man, what's his name BTW?
    edited December 2003
    Geeky1 had this to say
    ...Now if prime wanted to use him as a gravel vac for a fish tank... ;)
    I have this hilarious mental image of prime dangling the pooch in the tank by his hind legs...
    ;D
    edited December 2003
    Don't laugh at me, I didn't name him.

His name is....

are you ready?

Snuffie.

/me runs
    edited December 2003
    ...Snuffie.

* primesuspect runs
    That's cute. Did you name him after this guy?
    edited December 2003
    UH HI THIS IS NOT PRIMESUSPECT HE LEFT THE BUILDING. HE WON'T READ THIS THREAD ANYMORE BECUASE OF YOU ARE ALL GOING TO MAKE FUN OF HIS DOGS NAME
    edited December 2003
    I think it's a fine name for a dog. They're always sniffing around and whatnot.

My dogs are named Jack & Jill (long story - started with me watching Sanford & Son in the 70's). Can't get any sappier than that. :p
    edited December 2003
    So what's his full name? Is it Snuffi suspect or Prime snuffi?

snuffi, Ha Ha Ha, wait till I tell the kids, Snuffi.
    Nice one Primey.;D ;D;D;D
    edited December 2003
    I can't laugh too much. Mine are named Lucky and Oreo.

Keep in mind that both are justified- Lucky was about 5 minutes away from being put down when we got him, and Oreo is black & white, so...
    edited December 2003
    Whereas Snuffie has a baggy nose.