Blue Book Exam

NomadNomad A Small Piece of Hell Icrontian
edited October 2007 in Internet & Media
If any of you go to college you've probably had to to take one of these exams or something similar. Basically it's an exam booklet you have to buy to be able to take a written exam. They range from fifty cents to a dollar at some places.

A friend of mine said they are very strict about what Blue Books you use and you have to buy them at certain places. To prove him wrong, I'm taking an exam tomorrow with this:

BB1.jpg

Instead of this:
BB2.jpg

If it works, I'm going to print hundreds of copies and replace them in the bookstores where you buy these and see how long it takes people to notice.

Comments

• leishi85leishi85 Grand Rapids, MI Icrontian
    edited October 2007
    nice, i had to take one last week.
  • Your-Amish-DaddyYour-Amish-Daddy The heart of Texas
    edited October 2007
    Dude...That is awesome.
  • LeonardoLeonardo Wake up and smell the glaciers Eagle River, Alaska Icrontian
    edited October 2007
    I like it! OOH, that brings back memories of my first year in college. It was in England. LOTS of essay examinations. No way I could hand-write that much, that fast now, 28 years later. (too many wrist, shoulder, and arm fractures in the intervening years)
  • KwitkoKwitko Sheriff of Banning (Retired) By the thing near the stuff Icrontian
    edited October 2007
    Nice work, Nomad. Change Examination to Conflagration and see if anyone notices that too.
  • CBCB Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Der Millionendorf- Icrontian
    edited October 2007
    I use those in my classes, but the school wont let me tell the students to supply their own, so I have to order them in bulk from the intermall, and then submit a compensation request.

If my students were buying them on their own, I wouldn't care if they were not the right brand or whatever, the main point for me is that I got tired of grading written exams on notebook paper that was not all the same size, and which often had frayed edges from wire-bound notebooks... I like having a bunch of booklets that are all the same size and general configuration.

The thing about it is: In all my years in academia, I've never seen any other brand of blue-book. They have all looked exactly the same and been the same size, color, shape, and slogan. I never realised that there were 'off brand' blue books, and I wont believe it 'til I see it :p
  • primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian
    edited October 2007
    i lol'ed
  • GHoosdumGHoosdum Icrontian
    edited October 2007
    I think once they are noticed, yours will be significantly more popular.
  • BuddyJBuddyJ Dept. of Propaganda OKC Icrontian
    edited October 2007
    Well done sir! Your blue book is awesome.
  • NomadNomad A Small Piece of Hell Icrontian
    edited October 2007
    Just got out of my exam and turned it in. They were collecting them enmass so I don't think anyone got a look. I'll get it back next week probably.
  • maxclarkmaxclark In a hole in the ground
    edited October 2007
    lol
  • WinfreyWinfrey waddafuh Missouri Icrontian
    edited October 2007
    GHoosdum wrote:
    I think once they are noticed, yours will be significantly more popular.

Me too!;D
  • edited October 2007
    I wanna hear how this goes for sure.