Best Beginners Class In World Of Warcraft?

1235»

Comments

• edited May 2008
    Tim wrote:
    Hey dexter, how does a MAGE get a PET? Only warlocks and hunters can have pets!:confused:

My 39 Human Mage is Arcane spec, and I like it. As I recently said, I regeared and got some enchanters to crank up my intellect, and now I'm around 4500 mana. With Mana Shield I can take a few good hits before needing to hit Mana Shield again, and in battlegrounds, one of my favorite things to do was to run up to a bunch of hordes and keep running in circles around them with Mana Shield on, all the wile spamming the Arcane Explosion button.

Between losing mana from getting hit, and the explosions, I could deliver a good 15 explosions or so before running out of mana.

I haven't done any more world playing yet since then, but I expect my mage to be pretty much unstoppable against enemies up to level 43-44 or so.

Here's his armory link:

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Andorhal&n=Chuckknorris

Check out the dagger, a +30 intellect enchant!:eek:

Not all mages has pets, only frost mages get an water elemental as an end skill of frost tree. The pet has to be summoned, has CD and last only certain period of time, with your play stile i guess arcane frost would be best as you get the slow + crit bonus of frost and damage and utility of arcane. Usually ppl dont go frost/arcane as arcane use to be only utility tree and frost is already mana conservative = no need for arcane. Mana shield is good but frost barrier is even better (you don't loose mana being hit)