My son is back in Iraq

MrBillMrBill Missouri Member
edited January 2008 in Community
He's in Baghdad, but he said the violence is not as bad as it was last time he was there. Hopefully it will stay that way and continue to get better so we can turn their country back over to them to run. Get all the troops from around the world back to their homes.

Comments

• airbornflghtairbornflght Houston, TX Icrontian
    edited January 2008
    T.J. wrote:
    "I sincerely join... in abjuring all political connection with every foreign power; and though I cordially wish well to the progress of liberty in all nations, and would forever give it the weight of our countenance, yet they are not to be touched without contamination from their other bad principles. Commerce with all nations, alliance with none, should be our motto." --Thomas Jefferson to Thomas Lomax, 1799. ME 10:124
  • FelixDeSouzeFelixDeSouze UK New
    edited January 2008
    Yes, Get them all home! I sure hope this all ends soon.
  • LeonardoLeonardo Wake up and smell the glaciers Eagle River, Alaska Icrontian
    edited January 2008
    Bill, I surely hope lessening of violence will continue and that the appearance of returning to normalcy is real. I want your son and his compatriots home too!

Thanks for keeping us up to date.
  • AnnesAnnes Tripped Up by Libidos and Hubris Alexandria, VA Icrontian
    edited January 2008
    Hoping the best for your son, Bill.
  • KwitkoKwitko Sheriff of Banning (Retired) By the thing near the stuff Icrontian
    edited January 2008
    Safe home to all the troops.
  • HawkHawk Fla Icrontian
    edited January 2008
    Prayers And Good Wishes of health & safety for him and all our people serving in harms way.
  • Gate28Gate28 Orlando, Florida Icrontian
    edited January 2008
    Prayers go out to your son, m8...if i was half as courageous, I would be representing my country over there too <3
  • ThelemechThelemech Victoria Icrontian
    edited January 2008
    Originally Quoted from Abraham Lincoln
    The shepherd drives the wolf from the sheep's for which the sheep thanks the shepherd as his liberator, while the wolf denounces him for the same act as the destroyer of liberty. Plainly, the sheep and the wolf are not agreed upon a definition of liberty.

My sincere prayers are with you, your family and son.
  • GHoosdumGHoosdum Icrontian
    edited January 2008
    I'm glad he's noticed a decrease since last time. My prayers are with him for a safe return once again, and he has my respect as usual. Hopefully you can pay him a visit in Germany again soon! Or even better, hopefully he can pay you a visit at home soon.
  • Radio91PRadio91P Layton, UT New
    edited January 2008
    For your sons service I thank you. For your sons safe return I pray.

From a fellow soldier.

Radio91P
  • MrBillMrBill Missouri Member
    edited January 2008
    Thanks for the prayers and well wishes everyone. I greatly appreciate it! :) He is my only contribution to this world that I am truly proud of.
  • LINLIN Tri_State Area
    edited January 2008
    Hawk wrote:
    Prayers And Good Wishes of health & safety for him and all our people serving in harms way.
    Same here.
    God bless,

LIN