Travian: "I need resources"

Comments

• QCHQCH Ancient Guru Chicago Area - USA Icrontian
    edited March 2008
    Saracen wrote:
    I've got another BIG attack coming in 4 hours from now. :mad::mad:
    So if anyone can spare some troops to get here in under 4 hours I'd appreciate the help

Markaroon III @ -44/182

No help here.... WAY to far away. With my Calvary it's over 9 hours!!! ;D
  • CrazyJoeCrazyJoe Winter Springs, FL Icrontian
    edited March 2008
    I was attacked and lost all 75 or so of my troops and most of my resources so any help would be great... I can hold about 7k of each...
  • SidekicksolSidekicksol Kansas City, Kansas
    edited March 2008
    My resources are about to drop off that gold +25% deal. I'm saving the rest for a more needy time. Could anyone send extra resources? I can hold probably 1700 of each 1500 iron if you can send that much, but anything will help.
  • LincLinc Owner Detroit Icrontian
    edited March 2008
    Crazy Joe wrote:
    I can hold about 7k of each...
    46 minutes
  • CBCB Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Der Millionendorf- Icrontian
    edited March 2008
    SeaBee Town needs 4k wood and clay, 5k iron, and 2.5k wheat. :)
  • HarudathHarudath Great Britain Icrontian
    edited March 2008
    You need it, Keebs has it :D I wonder how much the higher level villages are putting out.. especially ones that don't fund an entire alliance's activities :tongue:
    edited March 2008
    Crazy Joe, I'm probably going to get a few troops once i get another level on my resources, so ill send whatever help i can if they attack once more.
    edited March 2008
    My resources are about to drop off that gold +25% deal. I'm saving the rest for a more needy time. Could anyone send extra resources? I can hold probably 1700 of each 1500 iron if you can send that much, but anything will help.
    1.5K ea in 3 hours (from 2 different villages, FYI)
    edited March 2008
    CB Droege wrote:
    All my merchants are out! It will be at least 40 minutes before any return; probably slightly longer to restock my clay to an acceptable level.
    edited March 2008
    Unacceptable, Keebler! What do you think this is? A funcamp?! You've only supplied ~20 people daily for the past week and you expect us to give you a break?!

I have no idea how you do it :)
  • CBCB Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Der Millionendorf- Icrontian
    edited March 2008
    No problem. I'll be in discussion with my students for the next couple of hours anyway... ;)
    edited March 2008
    NOTICE... if you cannot field an army of 100 within an hour or two, it's not worth having an army!!!

Really... Many of you have bought 10,000 worth of troops and lost every one of them AND another 10,000 resources. Either spend your cash or stick it into crannies. If you loose 10k because you have no troops, you still save 10k.
    edited March 2008
    Well, once the big boys have theirs, make sure and split some my way! : D
    edited March 2008
    Disregard that, i just saw your post keebler
    edited March 2008
    Hmm, I got my resource income on a couple resources to above 350 and I actually did a :wow: when I saw how fast I gathered resources compared to what I'm used to... I see why Keebler's rolling in it :D
    edited March 2008
    Anyone have 290,000 sitting around? That's how much it will cost to get my Hero Mansion to level 15 from level 13.... very discouraging. :(
    edited March 2008
    Sure do! Let me just pull out my level 5 wheat farm here... : D
    edited March 2008
    Sure do! Let me just pull out my level 5 wheat farm here... : D
    ;D
    edited March 2008
    QCH2002 wrote:
    Anyone have 290,000 sitting around? That's how much it will cost to get my Hero Mansion to level 15 from level 13.... very discouraging. :(
    Oases are definitely expensive. For perspective, Felix only took one oasis and built four villages. It wasn't until a few days after I took over that I took more oases as I had the resources to expend. I would focus on expansion over oases, myself.

And people, stop attacking unoccupied oases. Nature is stronger than you think! Take 300+ troops to attack teh amnimals! :p
    edited March 2008
    CB Droege wrote:
    CB Droege wrote:
    No problem. I'll be in discussion with my students for the next couple of hours anyway... ;)
    1 hour, 52 minutes
    edited March 2008
    Oh, you did send some to me right? What time did you send them? Just making sure nothing happened... im assuming merchants can be attacked or something along those lines?
    edited March 2008
    Got em haha sorry. my bad 0.o
    edited March 2008
    Resources may not be as easy to dole out to the southeast tomorrow; Roadblock needs a level 20 Residence, and it's going to hurt :eek3:

1.gif63155 | 2.gif50090 | 3.gif38110 | 4.gif19600
    edited March 2008
    Keebler wrote:
    Resources may not be as easy to dole out to the southeast tomorrow; Roadblock needs a level 20 Residence, and it's going to hurt :eek3:

1.gif63155 | 2.gif50090 | 3.gif38110 | 4.gif19600

• the_technocratthe_technocrat IC-MotY1 Indy Icrontian
    edited March 2008
    I have 7K wheat I don't need
  • TBonZTBonZ Ottawa, ON Icrontian
    edited March 2008
    I could really use 3-4k of each wood and clay.

Edit - Actually, forget I asked. I feel greedy asking for that when there are other members who could use it more than myself. :)
    edited March 2008
    :doh: If I could borrow 2k wood and clay I'd really appreciate it. Although if it's going to be tight don't worry about it
    edited March 2008
    I just upgraded to Residence 20! :rockon: I was able to shuffle resources to get it done early, so now I can send from Roadblock again :D
    Harudath wrote:
    :doh: If I could borrow 2k wood and clay I'd really appreciate it. Although if it's going to be tight don't worry about it
    47 min
    TBonZ wrote:
    I could really use 3-4k of each wood and clay.

Edit - Actually, forget I asked. I feel greedy asking for that when there are other members who could use it more than myself. :)
    3150 ea: 1 hr, 6 min. Feeling greedy is entirely in your head :p I want you all to start expanding and fielding armies so I have backup! ;D
    edited March 2008
    Well, if you put it that way :D Thanks keebs :D I'll be up with an army soon, just getting a stable income and building a reasonable base. There's a guy from Zero X in my 7x7... He has 9 villages.. most of them near me.