Travian: "I need resources"

Comments

• TBonZTBonZ Ottawa, ON Icrontian
    edited March 2008
    Keebler wrote:
    3150 ea: 1 hr, 6 min. Feeling greedy is entirely in your head :p I want you all to start expanding and fielding armies so I have backup! ;D

Cool. This will field me a lvl 10 in each resource. I'm also about a day away from producing a settler. :)
  • shwaipshwaip bluffin' with my muffin Icrontian
    edited March 2008
    anyone have any vespene gas?
  • HarudathHarudath Great Britain Icrontian
    edited March 2008
    TBonZ wrote:
    Cool. This will field me a lvl 10 in each resource. I'm also about a day away from producing a settler. :)

Level 6 here :tongue:
  • SidekicksolSidekicksol Kansas City, Kansas
    edited March 2008
    level 6 each resource, 10 soldiers. gonna go raid a 3pop in 20 min or so
    edited March 2008
    oh and uh, wheat would be nice if anyone has extra : ) 1k would do.
  • SaracenSaracen At the puter !
    edited March 2008
    oh and uh, wheat would be nice if anyone has extra : ) 1k would do.

1.5K on its way
    edited March 2008
    tyvm
    edited March 2008
    >.< can anyone send another 1k of everything? :( I didn't think the prices would increase that much!
  • LincLinc Owner Detroit Icrontian
    edited March 2008
    Harudath wrote:
    >.< can anyone send another 1k of everything? :( I didn't think the prices would increase that much!
    67 minutes
    edited March 2008
    Thanks, sorry to be pestering for stuff so often :S
    edited March 2008
    yeah, same lol
    ive been raiding people to get some extra resources so i wont have to ask as often : )
    if i send you reinforcements its because someone is about to rape me. lol
    edited March 2008
    Harudath wrote:
    Thanks, sorry to be pestering for stuff so often :S
    Don't mistake my pithy replies for annoyance; I'm at work so I try to minimize the time I spend typing :p
    edited March 2008
    I didn't :tongue: I just don't like taking loads from peoeple without being able to pay them back :S
  • QCHQCH Ancient Guru Chicago Area - USA Icrontian
    edited March 2008
    You build up and when the alliance needs troops, we'll call on you,
    edited March 2008
    Harudath wrote:
    I just don't like taking loads from peoeple without being able to pay them back :S
    Again, I will benefit from having a strong alliance. Giving resources is not without benefit.

I sent MINGLES that 8K for nothing, right? Well, now I have an NAP with her and know who to call first if my loneliest base (which is right next to her) has trouble in the future. ;) 8K was nothing to me (a whole 90 minutes of resources :p ), but it meant a lot to her.
    edited March 2008
    im working on getting a hero now. anyone with resources besides wheat (already got some, tyvm! : )) is appreciated. like i said, im raiding as soon as my troops return every time for extra. i really need to up my warehouse though.
    edited March 2008
    Keebler wrote:
    Again, I will benefit from having a strong alliance. Giving resources is not without benefit.

I sent MINGLES that 8K for nothing, right? Well, now I have an NAP with her and know who to call first if my loneliest base (which is right next to her) has trouble in the future. ;) 8K was nothing to me (a whole 90 minutes of resources :p ), but it meant a lot to her.

:D I'm upgrading resource gather-point-things (what's the official term? :tongue) to 6 and above now. What level are yours, keebs?
    edited March 2008
    im working on getting a hero now. anyone with resources besides wheat (already got some, tyvm! : )) is appreciated. like i said, im raiding as soon as my troops return every time for extra. i really need to up my warehouse though.
    Need amounts.
    Harudath wrote:
    :D I'm upgrading resource gather-point-things (what's the official term? :tongue) to 6 and above now. What level are yours, keebs?
    Beachhead: all 11 or 12
    Roadblock: all 10
    Shipwreck: all 10 (last one is upgrading to 10 right now! :D )
    Snake-Eyes: 10/18 are 10, 1 in progress, rest at zero
    Scarlett & Wild Bill are working on their first 10s of each today.
    edited March 2008
    ....Wow....
    edited March 2008
    whoops heres amounts: 1.5k clay wood 1.6k iron, wheat will be used but i cant take anything that is over 300 or so
  • a2jfreaka2jfreak Houston, TX Member
    edited March 2008
    Would be nice if there was a pool that we could all send supplies to and then {IC} alliance members could pull set amounts from it daily. Anyway to do that? I've not seen anything like that mentioned in the documentation.
    edited March 2008
    a2jfreak wrote:
    Would be nice if there was a pool that we could all send supplies to and then {IC} alliance members could pull set amounts from it daily. Anyway to do that? I've not seen anything like that mentioned in the documentation.
    Yes, it's called "Shipwreck", it's conveniently in our powerbase, and the set amount is 1500 from 20 merchants but will increase once I build a trade office ;) (No, there's no pooling supplies in the game)
    edited March 2008
    whoops heres amounts: 1.5k clay wood 1.6k iron, wheat will be used but i cant take anything that is over 300 or so
    92 minutes
    edited March 2008
    I love you keebler :D /hug
  • a2jfreaka2jfreak Houston, TX Member
    edited March 2008
    What I mean is, it would be nice if we all sent whatever resources we know we won't be needing in the next day or so to one central location. Then, members that do need resources could just go there (w/out any middle-man) and take what they need up to a certain amount (say, no more than 20K total resources in 1 day, or no more than 100K resources in a week w/out management approval). Maybe in the next Travian version something like that can be setup.
    Keebler wrote:
    Yes, it's called "Shipwreck", it's conveniently in our powerbase, and the set amount is 1500 from 20 merchants but will increase once I build a trade office ;) (No, there's no pooling supplies in the game)
    edited March 2008
    I see what you mean, but keebler's making enough to fund the entire alliance's activities on his own. Adding a resource depot that will need to monitor input and output per person will overcomplicate things.
    edited March 2008
    I could use iron if anyone has some.
    edited March 2008
    I could use iron if anyone has some.
    Ermm... AMOUNT. :rolleyes:
  • TBonZTBonZ Ottawa, ON Icrontian
    edited March 2008
    I actually like that idea a2jfreak. The only thing I would be leery about would be the multi-acct thing. We would almost have to have a separate member to run that village for it work.

Would be nice to have that though with a generic login and pass for team members. The smaller guys would really benefit big from that setup.
    edited March 2008
    Well... I have a spare email address and I could register it with the PC downstairs... But only if you guys are okay with that (I can't do it now, it's 00:00 here :tongue:)