CB wrote:
    Bobby can have my spot at the table.
    Ok, I'll let him know.
  • SpencerForHireSpencerForHire Clawson, MI
    edited May 2010
    If there is room sign me up.
  • ColgereColgere Cincinnati, OH Icrontian
    edited May 2010
    Ok, CB is out and Bobby is in (can't edit the first post anymore, so if Lincoln sees this and would do that for me, would be much appreciated).

Dannomite, we're now full unfortunately. Hope to run more drafts next time.
  • QCHQCH Ancient Guru Chicago Area - USA Icrontian
    edited May 2010
    I got it for you Colgere... Bobby1211212211 added in place of CB.
    edited May 2010
    QCH wrote:
    I got it for you Colgere... Bobby1211212211 added in place of CB.
    Thanks!
  • ardichokeardichoke Icrontian
    edited June 2010
    I'm going to have to duck out of the draft for probably about 30 minutes in the middle to go check into my hotel (unless the draft finishes far enough ahead of food tour for me to do it then). Just thought I'd throw that out there right now :D
  • sharkydartsharkydart KY Icrontian
    edited June 2010
    btw i'm in
    edited June 2010
    ardichoke wrote:
    I'm going to have to duck out of the draft for probably about 30 minutes in the middle to go check into my hotel (unless the draft finishes far enough ahead of food tour for me to do it then). Just thought I'd throw that out there right now :D
    Unfortunately, I will have to request that you wait until after the draft to do this. We will be on a tight schedule and will not be able to delay the event for 30 mins.
    sharkydart wrote:
    btw i'm in
    Unfortunately sharkydart, the event is full at this time. If an opening becomes available, I will let you know.
    edited June 2010
    Can you have a waitlist on hand, it'd be neat if we had 8 on a waitlist (*hint hint*) plus it'd be nice to know what is what should a spot become available (I am still interested should said spot be available).
  • BobbyDigiBobbyDigi ? R U #Hats ! TX Icrontian
    edited June 2010
    Any interest in hitting up some Friday Night Magic? Looks like there is a place less then 10 miles away. This would be after the Food Tour (Mi Pueblo) and during the UT2K4 tourney.

Time Travelers
    3277 W. 12 Mile
    Berkley, MI 48072
    United States
    Name: N America - Friday Night Magic - June 2010
    Format: Booster Draft Limited
    Phone Number: 1 (248) 548-7213
    Coordinator: ccgcards@aol.com
    Date: 6/25/2010

-Bobby
  • NemikanNemikan Icrontian
    edited June 2010
    The "local" FNM is actually the state PTQ location. Its a very nice shop with a lot of room there, although I've never played FNM there. I might be up for going, although since I goto FNM every week not sure if I'd want to spend the whole night playing there. If we get a good crowd who wants to go, (or at least a few) I'd be up for it. If any of you guys need help with decks let me know and I can see what I can do to help ya out. Currently I've been playing Mythic Conscription for standard.
    edited June 2010
    I'm going to warn right now that it has the possibility of being very crowded between the regular crowd and us... ON that note I could be down for going but should mention that it is draft.... If it were standard I'd need 90% of Jund lol.
    edited June 2010
    Thank you to everyone who participated in this event, and congratulations again to the winner, Winfrey! I am looking forward to running it again next year! :D
  • WinfreyWinfrey waddafuh Missouri Icrontian
    edited June 2010
    Thanks Colgere for yet another well run draft tournament. I am looking forward to next year!