edited June 2010
    Tent unnamed tent:
    approx 3 feet by 6 feet, sleeps two, myself + mystery guest inside
  • LincLinc Owner Detroit Icrontian
    edited June 2010
    Added Tent Noobcakes.
  • UPSLynxUPSLynx :KAPPA: Redwood City, CA Icrontian
    edited June 2010
    I think I'm going to need tentspace, but I don't really know yet. Flying in, so I can't bring a sleeping bag.

wat do?
    edited June 2010
    Tent Cornfed looks like good times, if I secure a sleeping device.
  • GHoosdumGHoosdum Icrontian
    edited June 2010
    I left a sleeping bag at ICHQ, but I can't guarantee what condition it's in.

CrazyJoe and I will need Sumos or something for the night of the 22nd only. We're hotel-bound for the 23-27.
  • BobbyDigiBobbyDigi ? R U #Hats ! TX Icrontian
    edited June 2010
    Team Cornfed, Buy now for your chance at Double the Bobby goodness! Is it possible to have too much Awesometent? (you know, other then when _k_ pops his)

-Bobby
    edited June 2010
    Oh lawd the double Bobby.
  • TushonTushon I'm scared, Coach Alexandria, VA Icrontian
    edited June 2010
    You fellas are really going to miss out. _k_ is popping his tent all over and you won't be there to see it.
  • ardichokeardichoke Icrontian
    edited June 2010
    UPSLynx wrote:
    Tent Cornfed looks like good times, if I secure a sleeping device.

I have a sleeping bag I can loan you for the event.... provided you remind me closer to EPIC time
  • RyderRyder Kalamazoo, Mi Icrontian
    edited June 2010
    I can also provide a suitable sleeping bag for Mr. Lynx.
  • DogDragonDogDragon Jacksonville, Fl Icrontian
    edited June 2010
    UPSLynx wrote:
    if I secure a sleeping device.

If you drink enough a sleeping device won't be necessary ;D
  • NemikanNemikan Icrontian
    edited June 2010
    I'm probably going to be bringing my own single person tent to squeeze into some little cranny of grass. If that doesn't work out... I'll end up finding a hotel room :)
  • RyanFodderRyanFodder Detroit, MI Icrontian
    edited June 2010
    Tent cornfed: Double Bobby!

Sounds like a full house!
  • SirCandleSirCandle New Haven
    edited June 2010
    Is there still a spot in Ampersands tent? :eek2:
  • _k_k P-Town, Texas Icrontian
    edited June 2010
    No but there is a spot in his heart!

I don't really know if there is room.
  • SirCandleSirCandle New Haven
    edited June 2010
    Can I still sleep there anyways?
    edited June 2010
    If anyone else needs space in the house, it must be requested immediately. I only have 2 marked down: Q and Mertesn. We're making final arrangements this weekend.
  • SpencerForHireSpencerForHire Clawson, MI
    edited June 2010
    I plan on going home nightly and showing back up in the morning BUT I also plan on having a sleeping bag for if I've consumed to much of the drink and must rest before I head out... I hope this won't be an issue (aka just a nook to crash on should I require it in the house)... If this is inconvenient let me know I can rethink my plans if I should become very liquored up.
  • fatcatfatcat Mizzou Icrontian
    edited June 2010
    Tent Cornfed can ONLY hold 5 (trust me, I've seen it) we need one of the Bobby's to be relocated please
    edited June 2010
    Spencer, that's always fine of course. I'm just working on avoiding putting people in the kids' room this year so trying to do some final math on official sleeping berths.
    edited June 2010
    So my tent is about 7x12. I told you it was big.
  • AmpersandAmpersand North Dakota
    edited June 2010
    As much as i would love sharing sleeping quarters with the illustrious ICY? SIR CANDLE, there is sadly not enough room in tent noobcakes to fit a third person (the second person in the tent being snow white). I offer my condolences to ICY? SIR CANDLE'S family and friends as he will be forced to sleep in _k_'s tent.
  • TiberiusLazarusTiberiusLazarus Icrontian
    edited June 2010
    Hmm I seem to have avoided this thread for some reason. I shall require crashing quarters. I can bring a sleeping bag if need be otherwise I shall make due.
    edited June 2010
    Hmm I seem to have avoided this thread for some reason. I shall require crashing quarters. I can bring a sleeping bag if need be otherwise I shall make due.
    You can use one that's here if you want.

Updated OP.
  • TiberiusLazarusTiberiusLazarus Icrontian
    edited June 2010
    Lincoln wrote:
    You can use one that's here if you want.

Updated OP.

<3
    edited June 2010
    Ya I got room and spencer if you can't find room in the house i am sure we can find room for you to sleep it off in the tent.
  • GHoosdumGHoosdum Icrontian
    edited June 2010
    Lincoln wrote:
    If anyone else needs space in the house, it must be requested immediately. I only have 2 marked down: Q and Mertesn. We're making final arrangements this weekend.

Myself and CrazyJoe need spots in the house on Tuesday night only. Be creative, the washer and dryer didn't defeat me.
  • BandrikBandrik Elkhart, IN Icrontian
    edited June 2010
    I'm also looking for a tent spot. I could also sleep in the "yellow room" in the basement, if it isn't already taken (but that priority should go to fliers, of course).

If accommodations for me cannot be met, I'll sleep in the back of my SUV with the seats folded down. Has space for a full sleeping bag. I already read the "safe to sleep in my car?" thread, and I'm willing to take the risks.
  • BobbyDigiBobbyDigi ? R U #Hats ! TX Icrontian
    edited June 2010
    Trying to minimize my airport "stuff", does someone have an extra blanket I can use until Monday so I don't have to travel with this one?
  • BandrikBandrik Elkhart, IN Icrontian
    edited June 2010
    Bobby1211 wrote:
    Trying to minimize my airport "stuff", does someone have an extra blanket I can use until Monday so I don't have to travel with this one?

I do not, but if you're staying in a tent, then realistically you won't need a blanket to cover up with. Perhaps a sheet just for comfort, but it typically gets warm in the tents. Last year my tent just used sheets and the blankets were not really used.

If you're in the house though...