Icrontic Mafia 2 giveaway

13»

Comments

• IlriyasIlriyas The Syrupy Canadian Toronto, Ontario Icrontian
    edited November 2011
    That is incredibly cool! Thank you to prime for the difficult, butt fun! contest and the anonymous member who donated the games.
    I can't tell you how excited I am to play, and how much I enjoy fun little games and trivia like this.
    So much ^5 and <4.

Secret butt fun?
  • PirateNinjaPirateNinja Icrontian
    edited November 2011
    Ilriyas wrote:
    Secret butt fun?

HAHA! The fun has been tripled!
  • UPSLynxUPSLynx :KAPPA: Redwood City, CA Icrontian
    edited November 2011
    <iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/W_jeOOLk8-8&quot; frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
  • KingmanRossKingmanRoss Kingman,AZ
    edited November 2011
    Ok,now,I guess I should d/l n install steam,and then d/l the game? Sorry,never did the "Steam" thing before.
    edited November 2011
    Well,guess I did,the Steam thing,lol,before,but been awhile.Downloading the game now.
  • BuddyJBuddyJ Dept. of Propaganda OKC Icrontian
    edited November 2011
    Yay! Winnar is me!
  • IlriyasIlriyas The Syrupy Canadian Toronto, Ontario Icrontian
    edited November 2011
    Buddy J wrote:
    Yay! Winnar is me!

23273_123806854301702_4593_n.jpg
  • primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian
    edited November 2011
    Hey KingmanRoss. Congrats again. Stick around this time! :P
    edited November 2011
    Hi prime,yea,I actually will.Sometimes I forget where I have been,then realize it when I try to sign up n it says "that name(or email) has been taken?.Huh?Hmmm,better check that out,lol.
    edited November 2011
    Question-If you guess 8 out of 8,get them all correct,how come I did so bad in school,even if I studied hard?Huh,huh,tell me THAT one,LOL.
    edited November 2011
    Well, you got more than half right, but you didn't get all eight right :D
    edited November 2011
    hehe,better than I did in school,lol.
    edited November 2011
    Pretty sure others did better,sorry guys.
  • Cliff_ForsterCliff_Forster Icrontian
    edited November 2011
    Thanks for the contest. Played the first two chapters of Mafia II, I'm enjoying it allot. Great game.
    edited November 2011
    Great game.2 questions-1)how to know what version it is
    2) any updates/patches I need???
    edited November 2011
    Great game.2 questions-1)how to know what version it is
    2) any updates/patches I need???

The beautiful thing about Steam is it does it all for you. No need to go and manually patch and update the game, Steam does it all for you by default.
    edited November 2011
    O,okeeDokee.Thanks.
    edited December 2011
    Thanks Icrontic for the giveaway. I finished Mafia II last night. It's a solid game, I rarely see a single player game through to the end anymore, but once I started playing I always wanted to see what would happen next. I would describe it as Grand Theft Auto light. I don't say that as a criticism, I actually liked the reduced interactivity in a way that it helped keep me driving the story forward. If you like Mob fiction, well worth playing. The city is beautiful, the cars are fun to collect and drive, the gun play is satisfying. Overall a really great gaming experience.

Thanks!
    edited December 2011
    Glad you enjoyed!
  • TushonTushon I'm scared, Coach Alexandria, VA Icrontian
    edited December 2011
    Thanks Icrontic for the giveaway. I finished Mafia II last night. It's a solid game, I rarely see a single player game through to the end anymore, but once I started playing I always wanted to see what would happen next. I would describe it as Grand Theft Auto light. I don't say that as a criticism, I actually liked the reduced interactivity in a way that it helped keep me driving the story forward. If you like Mob fiction, well worth playing. The city is beautiful, the cars are fun to collect and drive, the gun play is satisfying. Overall a really great gaming experience.

Thanks!

I imagine you'd like LA Noire even more (assuming that I remember it correctly), though it from the "other side"
  • BasilBasil Nubcaek England Icrontian
    edited December 2011
    Just to echo Cliff, thanks IC for a sweet game, not something I was likely to pick up myself but really enjoyed playing it through.
    Tushon wrote:
    I imagine you'd like LA Noire even more (assuming that I remember it correctly), though it from the "other side"
    I got LA Noire just after finishing Mafia II, definitely shares more than just the setting, well worth a play if you liked Mafia II.