Pre-game for Drew's campaign

2»

Comments

• CrazyJoeCrazyJoe Winter Springs, FL Icrontian
    So is this dead? I miss Sunday night D&D.
  • CBCB Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Der Millionendorf- Icrontian
    edited August 2012
    If someone wants to run a couple short adventures while we wait for Drew to get this new campaign ready, just step up. It would help get us back in the groove, and learn the new system also.
    BuddyJ
  • drasnordrasnor Starship Operator Hawthorne, CA Icrontian
    It's not dead, but it's becoming apparent that I don't have time to DM a new campaign in the near term. The setting isn't going to be ready before the end of the year, so if anyone else wants to DM it wouldn't offend me at all.
    no volunteers?

We could run some randomized adventures if people are interested. Basically: no story, just a series of randomly generated dungeons. I know of a good generator, but it still needs a DM to adjudicate and role for the monsters.
  • primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian
    My life has become consumed with the move and renovation, so I definitely can't commit to DMing. Hell, I probably can't even commit to playing right now.
    I'll take the silence as a lack of interest in randomized adventures.
    I am perfectly ok with running random adventures, but I know nothing about DMing so I don't think I'd be able to do that. I am more than willing to play in such adventures if we wanted to do that. I do miss Sunday D&D
    Well, I can run random adventures if there is interest. It takes literally zero prep, so it wouldn't be anymore time investment than being a player.
  • drasnordrasnor Starship Operator Hawthorne, CA Icrontian
    I would be interested in playing those, or even running a few.
    Sounds good to me. I would love to play to get a bit of a hang on how Pathfinder works.
  • BuddyJBuddyJ Dept. of Propaganda OKC Icrontian
    I'd be in for some random adventureing.