[IC] EVE Player Names

Comments

• ChoochChooch K-Pop authority™, Pho King Madison Heights, MI Icrontian
    LMAO Got my app denied @Tushon! oh well.
  • BuddyJBuddyJ Dept. of Propaganda OKC Icrontian
    TEST is having a hard time right now. Recruiting is closed until they're done failcascading reorganizing.
    BuddyJ said:

TEST is having a hard time right now. Recruiting is closed until they're done failcascading reorganizing.

That sounds familiar.....

• TushonTushon I'm scared, Coach Alexandria, VA Icrontian
    Yep. We're going through some big changes. You are welcome to join House Lannister if you want a temporary home, but we don't use that corp/chars in the corp for PVP
  • QCHQCH Ancient Guru Chicago Area - USA Icrontian
    Hey... Can I get my "Eve" badge already @Lincoln I've almost hit 2mil Skill points. OK, 1.7 really but I round up. :-D
    Tushon said:

Yep. We're going through some big changes. You are welcome to join House Lannister if you want a temporary home, but we don't use that corp/chars in the corp for PVP

yeah, I'll do that. That way I can mine in peace with my Thorax.
  • primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian
    QCH said:

Hey... Can I get my "Eve" badge already @Lincoln I've almost hit 2mil Skill points. OK, 1.7 really but I round up. :-D

lol I gave it to you on July 15th
    Oh... didn't get the email. My fault. Thanks!
  • BuddyJBuddyJ
    joined Dreddit.
    Dept. of Propaganda OKC Icrontian
    joined Dreddit.
    ^ grats!
    BuddyJ said:

/me joined Dreddit.

Welcome to the reformation. Make sure you signed up for all the various services (i.e. followed the info on the "new member guide") and join the Icrontic channel in-game.
    Will do. I hopped in a frig and moved to Somalia last night so I'm in the process of getting everything setup with my overview and coms and stuff. I'm looking forward to more PVP.
    Good deal. I'm going to be FC'ing soon™, so maybe we'll get an IC roam together.
    BuddyJ
    NICE... I've been mining ALOT. I'm now sitting on 130mil. I'm almost to the point where I can branch out to PVP but there is so much to learn... all the skills that compound on each other. I thought I was a bad ass but against simple rats, I'm getting my ass handed to me with being jammed.
  • QCH said:

NICE... I've been mining ALOT. I'm now sitting on 130mil. I'm almost to the point where I can branch out to PVP but there is so much to learn... all the skills that compound on each other. I thought I was a bad ass but against simple rats, I'm getting my ass handed to me with being jammed.

If you haven't downloaded EVEMon yet, you need to. It will help untangle the skills you need (somewhat).
    That's a great suggestion. EVEMon is a sweet tool. I use it and EFT to figure out what I need and what to train.

If you're sitting on 130M you can afford to PVP in frigates. You might look into faction warfare. Many of the faction warfare groups provide cheap frigates, and it's a decently profitable way to play (earning Loyalty Points for killing enemy faction players, buying stuff from the Loyalty Point store & selling for profits).
  • Personally, I use PyFA instead of EFT, but yeah, same idea
    I joined a Corp that owns a dead-end 0.5 system. And it has one other 0.6 system then surrounded by 0.4 systems. We get to mine and our sister Corp locks down one of the 0.4 systems for their PVP action. I'll have to look into the faction warfare.

I have EveMon... it helps but my problem is I want too many things to train on at once and get sidetracked.
    QCH said:

I have EveMon... it helps but my problem is I want too many things to train on at once and get sidetracked.

Welcome to EVE. :P
    I do not miss that part at all. And I only have about 22 million in skill points.
  • GuppyGuppy Warren, MI Icrontian
    edited August 2013
    I upgraded my clone to Omicron a while ago so I would keep all of my skill points after my next death. I was killed a few minutes ago by some pilots camping a low sec gate (and there was also a message about doing something illegal near turrets). When I came back I had several skills missing SP. Does this happen regardless of clone rank?
    It only happens when your clone grade isn't good enough, or if you're in a strategic cruiser.
  • Also, every time you get podded you get dropped down to an Alpha clone. So you have to upgrade it again.
    You can verify this by looking through your notification mail, there are clone activated mails that include what happened. You need to update your clone every time you die (which, imo, is a stupid, stupid punishment for not hitting a button). In the heat of battle a couple weeks ago, I lost a 28D skill.
  • It's part of the whole "EVE has consequences" thing that CCP is going for.
    Oh I get it. It's still idiotic to not be able to set an automatic clone update up to the SP limit. People will still have to deal with the wallet drop as they go up in SP and will become cognizant of the cost of losing a clone, but it's a really arbitrary punishment for people attempting to rapidly reship and get back into a fight. I also saw you talking in NOS jabber but didn't say anything :P

:shibe:
  • :shibesnake:

I still have no idea where Nos is vacationing now... :/
  • HarudathHarudath Great Britain Icrontian
    *wakes up to 30 emails in his Inbox*
  • :(

Real life won. I finally admitted to myself that I don't have time to log in and play EVE. Suspended my account. Maybe, one day, I'll return to TEST.
  • HarudathHarudath Great Britain Icrontian
    Don't leave it too long, there might not be a TEST to return to :p