Icrontic

2»

Comments

• I've been hanging out here a few years and nobody's dropped the ban-hammer on me yet! Thanks Icrontic! :thumbsup:
  • midgamidga "There's so much hot dog in Rome" ~digi (> ^.(> O_o)> Icrontian
    Nice :D
  • QCHQCH Ancient Guru Chicago Area - USA Icrontian
    I've been hanging out here a few years and nobody's dropped the ban-hammer on me yet! Thanks Icrontic! :thumbsup:
    Crap... keep postponing something... where did @kwitko leave his hammer ?

• KwitkoKwitko Sheriff of Banning (Retired) By the thing near the stuff Icrontian
    I've been hanging out here a few years and nobody's dropped the ban-hammer on me yet! Thanks Icrontic! :thumbsup:
    That's because your contrarian views are well thought out and you always contribute constructively to a conversation. And you're pretty sexy, in spite of what @QCH says about you. If I'm going to give you a hammer, it would be the MANhammer.
  • QCHQCH Ancient Guru Chicago Area - USA Icrontian
    That's what I meant... MantouchHammer
  • GnomeQueenGnomeQueen The Lulz Queen Mountain Dew Mouth Icrontian
    I don't get mushy very often, but if there's one thing that makes me sentimental with the quickness, it's this place.

I unabashedly and uncompromisingly adore each and every one of you.
    Even _K? :P
    I was just telling @Primesuspect about how much I'm going to miss that crappy old house of his-- I know that I did a lot of growing up there. I'm sure that many of you did too. <3 Icrontic-- so, so many of the wonderful things in my life are in some way because of this site.
  • primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian
    Hey, my house wasn't crappy :(
    I was just telling @Primesuspect about how much I'm going to miss that awesome old house of his-- I know that I did a lot of growing up there. I'm sure that many of you did too. <3 Icrontic-- so, so many of the wonderful things in my life are in some way because of this site.</p>
    Hey, my house wasn't crappy :(
    Haha I said it jokingly, I've corrected it now. :D