2012 ICRennfest planning

Comments

• GnomeWizarddGnomeWizardd Member 4 Life Akron, PA Icrontian
    will do, I will be there 1 night, Lincoln where you driving from?
  • AnnesAnnes Tripped Up by Libidos and Hubris Alexandria, VA Icrontian
    We'll only be at our place if you're there before Friday. Friday, Saturday, and perhaps Sunday night will be at my parent's place over by Annapolis which has way more space.
  • Straight_ManStraight_Man Geeky, in my own way Naples, FL Icrontian

will do, I will be there 1 night, Lincoln where you driving from?

Detroit, MI area.

• LincLinc Owner Detroit Icrontian
    *IF* I drive.
    Ah I didnt know if he would be driving from lancaster County ( didnt know if he might visit his fam )
    Annes said:

We'll only be at our place if you're there before Friday. Friday, Saturday, and perhaps Sunday night will be at my parent's place over by Annapolis which has way more space.

Cool just let me know where to drive to for Friday night

• JBoogalooJBoogaloo This too shall pass... Alexandria, VA Icrontian
    If it's cool I'm in for this! I live about 4 miles from DCA and can pickup and drop off as many people as need be. Shoot me a PM with phone/email info if you're in need of a ride. I wish I could offer a place to stay, but current situation has me staying with family right now (temporarily) so for that, I apologize. Looking forward to it, always a good time at the Rennfest.
  • ThraxThrax 🐌 Austin, TX Icrontian
    This weekend is going to be a hilarious trainwreck.
  • MiracleManSMiracleManS Chambersburg, PA Icrontian
    Tentative "In" for Heather and I. Only thing standing in our way is a dog.
    Thrax said:

Would anyone really have it any other way?

• Thrax said:

This weekend is going to be an awesomely awesome hilarious trainwreck.

pragtastic
  • TushonTushon I'm scared, Coach Alexandria, VA Icrontian
    JBoogaloo said:

If it's cool I'm in for this! I live about 4 miles from DCA and can pickup and drop off as many people as need be. Shoot me a PM with phone/email info if you're in need of a ride. I wish I could offer a place to stay, but current situation has me staying with family right now (temporarily) so for that, I apologize. Looking forward to it, always a good time at the Rennfest.

It's cool. Breaking your IC cherry ... so cute!
    Tushon said:

JBoogaloo said:

It's cool. Breaking your IC cherry ... so cute!
    HA!

• fatcatfatcat Mizzou Icrontian
    16 possible attendees, oh boy!
  • UPSLynxUPSLynx :KAPPA: Redwood City, CA Icrontian
    I might be in trouble. Was told today I'll be heading to Pax for work, which is that same weekend.

Going to see if I can sneak out and catch some of IC renn.

This is really frustrating for me. I was looking forward to this event the most :(
  • RyanFodderRyanFodder Detroit, MI Icrontian
    Told or asked?
    That's what I'm trying to figure out. They want community initiatives since Pax is a core group of our fans.

I'm going to see if I need to go, if I can set community stuff up for Friday so I can peace out Saturday and make it to the Renn Faire.
  • There is but one correct course of action Mr. Longshadow.

Do not... disappoint... us again.

( :) )
    pragtastic
  • RyanFodderRyanFodder Detroit, MI Icrontian
    Bobby, you have missed many of the months.
  • WagsFTWWagsFTW Grand Rapids, MI Icrontian
    @UPSLynx, do what you need to do. If you need to work, enjoy it and we'll see you at the next event. Don't stress yourself out about it, mister. We all love you.
  • GnomeQueenGnomeQueen The Lulz Queen Mountain Dew Mouth Icrontian
    Thrax said:

I WAS just telling Annes the other day that I wanted to go out with her and wreck a bar.....
    You're in the first few months of a new job. TBH, I would work on impressing the fuck out of them, even though I will miss the shit out of you.
    Annes said:

You're in the first few months of a new job. TBH, I would work on impressing the fuck out of them, even though I will miss the shit out of you.

Yeah, I know. I'm focused on that, believe me. And if this is a thing down the line, maybe we can negotiate Renn Fest to not be the last weekend of August. I dunno.

I'll get back to you guys soon. I'm going to try and work some magic. We'll see what happens. And besides, I'll definitely be at ICOK.
  • LincLinc Owner Detroit Icrontian
    Sounds like you could use a !beer @UPSLynx.
  • IvanIvan
    disappears into the Icrontic cellar for a moment and returns with a special brew.
    He cracks the lid, gives it a perfect center pour into Icrontic glassware in one fluid motion, and slides it over to @UPSLynx with a ...
    Icrontian
    disappears into the Icrontic cellar for a moment and returns with a special brew.
    He cracks the lid, gives it a perfect center pour into Icrontic glassware in one fluid motion, and slides it over to @UPSLynx with a knowing smile.
    That was perfectly timin, @Lincoln. I cracked open a Sam Adams Sahti last night. Immersive forum experience!
    Anyone have updates?
  • Not til become employed. I'm gonna be a last minute yay or nay.
    It's starting to look like my presence at Pax is sketchy, we don't have an actual booth and very few people are going. I may be at Gamescom instead two weeks prior (yay Germany!). This is going to be a last minute decision I think, but I'm feeling kind of good about it.
  • GnomeQueenGnomeQueen The Lulz Queen Mountain Dew Mouth Icrontian
    People thinking about driving: Let's talk logistics. I'm assuming we'd leave Thursday morning, and come back Monday? Whose car should we take? Mine is probably the biggest, but it's also probably the worst on gas, since it's an SUV.