Season Four of the League of Extraordinary Icrontians is [gone]

Comments

• LincLinc Owner Detroit Icrontian

I actually spent an hour Monday night stocking up for Tuesday and then just forgot when I got home. :(

• CrazyJoeCrazyJoe Winter Springs, FL Icrontian

Next week is my last week of school so I should be able to start making it regularly. As an added "bonus" my mom will be down visiting the following week so she can participate in Mom on Mic.

Signalprimesuspectoni_dels
  • PirateNinjaPirateNinja Icrontian

@primesuspect said:
    We're not calling an "end to league" because the server is slow sometimes. There's no reason to do that.

Some weeks will be slow, some will be full. Season Four ends in September.

Maybe I'm the only arse that plans Tuesday evenings around league, so to me there is reason to know if I should continue to do so or not. I'm not stepping on feet mister put my words in quotes, I'm just giving my opinion. Three weeks in a row of near dead attendance is a good sign that people have other stuff to do.

oni_delscola
  • GnomeQueenGnomeQueen The Lulz Queen Mountain Dew Mouth Icrontian

@PirateNinja said:
    Maybe I'm the only arse that plans Tuesday evenings around league, so to me there is reason to know if I should continue to do so or not. I'm not stepping on feet mister put my words in quotes, I'm just giving my opinion. Three weeks in a row of near dead attendance is a good sign that people have other stuff to do.

Yea, but EPIC will boost attendance again.

• TushonTushon I'm scared, Coach Alexandria, VA Icrontian

@PirateNinja said:

A contributing factor is that Tuesday is WoW timer reset day, so a lot of WoW players will be doing stuff Tuesday to get it over with for the week, so uptick in WoW players this year yields less people who might typically play TF2

GnomeQueencola
  • SignalSignal Icrontian

@PirateNinja said:

I think it's just a lull in league because of all the stuff going on in people lives during this time of year. School is ending, finals are happening, sports are starting up... Peoples schedules and their kid's schedules are in a state of flux. Once summer starts and schedules get more consistent, we will see attendance go back up. At least that's what has happened in the past couple years.

Besides, we always have enough regulars to play a couple levels of MvM to kill time until everyone starts loggin on.

Valid points

• BobbyDigiBobbyDigi ? R U #Hats ! TX Icrontian

@RahnalH102 said:
    Could we get another mod in case something like yesterday happens again?

I miss one hour and It's suggested that I be replaced...

-Digi

GnomeQueenSignalRahnalH102cola
  • oni_delsoni_dels Drunk French Canadian Montréal, Québec. Icrontian

i start attending LOEI again, and now it's empty and there's mutiny and rioting on the forum.
    God what has my return brought upon mankind?!

RahnalH102
  • RahnalH102RahnalH102 the Green Devout, Veteran Monster Hunter, Creature Enthusiast New Mexico Icrontian

@BobbyDigi said:
    I miss one hour and It's suggested that I be replaced...
    -Digi

I could have worded that better. hehe
    "Could we add another mod ..." Bring it up from 3 to 4, maybe 5 even, so that the occasional human error or event is less likely to mess with everyone else.
    I know you're poking fun, but expressing all my thoughts including those that I find obvious is a skill that I'm very poor with and need to work on. Especially if I'm supposed to be in a marketing job right now.

Continuing on that notion, I do think this is just another one of those lulls in activity due to other activity. School, work, passing of beloved family, etc. It's hard to anticipate though because we have many people from all over who take part, and the magnitude of the lull is different each time. Things can be fine one moment, but then some little outside trigger occurs and then things can take a dive or spike.

In regards to WoW, the loot does reset every Tuesday as well as a bunch of other stuff, it's a new start for a lot in WoW. However not that many LoEI regulars play WoW. And missing a Tuesday in WoW is no big deal even if you're hankering for new loot.

@oni_dels said:

i start attending LOEI again, and now it's empty and there's mutiny and rioting on the forum.
    God what has my return brought upon mankind?!

You haven't fully returned till you can bring a mic and assail us with French again. An imbalance in the natural order! I presume this is due to your recent troubles though so take your time.

oni_delsBobbyDigi

@RahnalH102 said:
    You haven't fully returned till you can bring a mic and assail us with French again. An imbalance in the natural order! I presume this is due to your recent troubles though so take your time.

yeah basically i'm renting a room at my friend's place, and thin cardboard wall of his apt + him waking up at 5am makes me mic less.
    also my ex left with the headset.

• _k_k P-Town, Texas Icrontian

PirateNinja

_kGnomeQueen

i thought i would have time after the game to play some tftuesday. logged: server empty.
    oh wells, at least Habs won.

• RahnalH102RahnalH102 the Green Devout, Veteran Monster Hunter, Creature Enthusiast New Mexico Icrontian

Yeah not many people this time either. messed around for the most part. Got to ten for a couple rounds then we changed mapped and it was down to 8. That dwindled away before the map finished.

I came around about 10:45 and there was nobody playing. Oh well. Next week!!

It is Tuesday

-Digi

RahnalH102oni_dels_k
  • _k_k P-Town, Texas Icrontian

• MiracleManSMiracleManS Chambersburg, PA Icrontian

I hope to be there on time this time. Starting at 9:30am makes staying up late infinitely easier.

aaaaand i cant tonight again... T_T

-Digi

GnomeQueenUPSLynxRahnalH102sharkydart
  • UPSLynxUPSLynx :KAPPA: Redwood City, CA Icrontian

I'm in tonight. Let's make this a good one, gentlemen.

• SignalSignal Icrontian

There's people in the server!

• The-GentlemanThe-Gentleman warren Member

Even though i played for a short time tonight, i had a blast. :D

SignalPirateNinjaLinc
  • colacola part legend, part devil... all man Balls deep Icrontian

T'was a great night with a full server until midnight. I had a blast!

PirateNinjaThe-Gentleman

-Digi

SignalRahnalH102PirateNinja

as per usual, that one time i dont come, there's people...
    i'm the LOEI Curse, if i show up, no one does...

• trooster89trooster89 Are you from London? Icrontian

@oni_dels‌ Maybe its more than just a coincidence...

just kidding : )

@trooster89 said:
    oni_dels‌ Maybe its more than just a coincidence...

just kidding : )

why there is no "cry" button after "lulz"

_kRahnalH102

My mom even showed up. She didn't really get the whole 20 people talking at once thing though.