League of Legends anyone?

Comments

• edited July 2011
    i think we should maybe try and make a board for LoL and we can have diffrent builds and character guides and help for people.
  • edited July 2011
    Chemriof wrote:
    anyone wanna play I suck

Your getting better soon you will be a pro it just takes time
  • BobbyDigiBobbyDigi ? R U #Hats ! TX Icrontian
    edited July 2011
    Got it a couple matches with some IC guys on LoL. Very interesting. Had fun learning. I'll have to read up on the upgrades and such but other then that was pretty easy to pick up. Defiantly helped having some friends around to advise.

-Digi
  • primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian
    edited July 2011
    Two new achievements available to Icrontians:

hon_achievement.png
    Request Here

and

league_of_legends_achievement.png
    Request Here
  • ChemriofChemriof Soviet Scotland
    edited July 2011
    Anyone want to play with cola, and swordslinger and I?
  • ObsidianObsidian Michigan Icrontian
    edited August 2011
    I just started playing with a friend for the first time since Tushon talked me into a couple games at EPIC 2010. I've only done a couple comp stomps so far, but I've had a great time doing it. My summoner name is Cheeze Stick.
  • TushonTushon I'm scared, Coach Alexandria, VA Icrontian
    edited August 2011
    Back in town for a while, will be looking for lulz. Hit me on Steam and I'll try to remember to open LoL up
  • FrenchieFrenchie Maryland
    edited August 2011
    Woahhh. Add me: frenchie4111. I have been playing this game forever. (My Avatar is based off my favorite champ)
    edited August 2011
    Amumu! Bah! :p

-Digi
    edited August 2011
    Amumu is so amazing :-) I probably have somewhere around 400 games played with Amumu, out of my ~850 games
    edited August 2011
    Oh, and I also have 3 skins for him
    edited August 2011
    I've yet to play as him, just hate going against him

-Digi
    edited August 2011
    Amumu + Any champion with strong AoE (Miss Fortune, Kennen, Annie, Malzahar, yougetthepoint) is so so strong. Plus who wouldn't want to be a dead yordle rapped in toilet paper who was almost his high school prom king.
    edited August 2011
    i think we should maybe try and make a board for LoL and we can have diffrent builds and character guides and help for people.

I agree with this. I would be willing to write a couple of guides on my favorite champions. I have actually been considering writing a "General Purpose Tanking Guide" that would include basic information on what a tank should have, and information on each of the different tanks specialties.
  • edited August 2011
    Frenchie wrote:
    Oh, and I also have 3 skins for him

Do you have the knight amumu skin?
    edited August 2011
    Do you have the knight amumu skin?

I wish :-(
    I have Pharoh, Almost Prom King, and Emumu
    I will probably cave and buy Little Night eventually, IT IS SO DAMN CUTE
  • UPSLynxUPSLynx :KAPPA: Redwood City, CA Icrontian
    edited August 2011
    I am in Canada and I miss LoL :(
  • colacola part legend, part devil... all man Balls deep Icrontian
    edited August 2011
    There will be plenty upon your return XD
    edited August 2011
    I just sent LoL friend requests to all the usernames I could find in this thread
    edited August 2011
    Something to look forward to...

<iframe width="560" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/USuukCxPpMA&quot; frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
  • PirateNinjaPirateNinja Icrontian
    edited August 2011
    Downloading now to see what I have been missing. :D
    edited August 2011
    I have lost 10/10 games today :-/

Oh and

If you are ever looking for anyone to play there is always people on my teamspeak server looking for people to play with:

User: frenchie.dyndns.org:9987
    Pass: mlinWOW

If I am not around, just tell them Frenchie sent you, and you are looking to play.
    edited August 2011
    Make that 12 losses
  • edited August 2011
    Frenchie wrote:
    Make that 12 losses

Ouch I know how that goes i had a loosing streak of 16 once it really sucked.
    edited August 2011
    Yeah. Me and a friend of mine played all 12 games together. And every single time we were the only ones positive, or remotely positive on our team.
    We played a game where my friend was playing Amumu, I was playing Lux, and our Miss Fortune said that we didn't have a good team comp for team fighting, and that all we should do is split push, so she died ~10 times trying to split push while the rest of us tried to team fight. God I hate PUGs sometimes.
  • ChemriofChemriof Soviet Scotland
    edited August 2011
    That was a pretty fun night, drinks were consumed enmass, and champions were fell.
    edited August 2011
    I had a great LoL night also. Because everyone else was in a group I rolled solo into 4 games (After the match making and Game start issues calmed down). My team won twice and I got at least 2 kills every game and died no more then 4 times. I went 4-4-2 in one game. Very happy with that.

Also keep an eye out for an add on the main LoL screen for a free summoner. All you have to do is like a page on Facebook and click a link on the LoL homepage to get a free summoner, the one with the huge cannon, and a skin. I did it last night, easy free summoner.

Edit: Derp

-Digi
  • PirateNinjaPirateNinja Icrontian
    edited August 2011
    my id is hammerck17 in case you all want to add me as el amigo de silly game.
    edited August 2011
    szMKR.jpg

9000Techno.gif

-Digi
  • TushonTushon I'm scared, Coach Alexandria, VA Icrontian
    edited August 2011
    yep. I experienced that and had some lulz on the skype call