Icrontic celebrates the life of Spencer Hayes

primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' BoopinDetroit, MI Icrontian
edited October 2012 in Events

Comments

• JokkeJoakim Larsen Bergen, Norway Icrontian
    Beautiful.

Granted, I didn't know Spencer all too well, but I still feel like he was part of my family, or even better; my Icrontic family.

Rest in peace.
  • QCHQCH Ancient Guru Chicago Area - USA Icrontian
    Sad day... Rest in peace, Spencer.
  • trolltroll Windsor, Nova Scotia Icrontian
    My deepest and sincerest condolences to the Hayes family and to Spencer's friends. A tragic loss at such a young age.
  • BobbyDigiBobbyDigi ? R U #Hats ! TX Icrontian
    Goodbye dear friend, you were taken too soon.

-Digi
  • MiracleManSMiracleManS Chambersburg, PA Icrontian
    edited October 2012
    I rarely comment now and I generally seem to not show up when I say I will, but I consider everyone on this site family.

Spencer will truly be missed. It is a sad day for Icrontic but he will be remembered fondly and with smiles.
  • Straight_ManJohn Danielson II Geeky, in my own way Naples, FL Icrontian
    I get a sad feeling inside when a Icrontic family member passes on. RIP, Spenser.
  • jaredjared College Station, TX Icrontian
    Sad I never got to meet him, sounds like he was a stand up guy. One of those guys that makes everyone else a better person just by knowing him.

T&P to Spencer, his family, and the entire Icrontic Community.
  • Spencer was my sons Technology teacher in Milford. We truly loved having him at the school. I was just talking with him yesterday about how much we hoped he would get hired in full time. He was a wonderful influence for all the kids! We will truly miss him!
  • BHHammyBHHammy Somewhere in Hell Icrontian
    Damn, the last time I saw him was when he was in our Terraria group a ways back. Great guy, i still have him on my skype list. What a way to go...
  • I went to school with Spencer...he ran our A/V stuff for theatre and choir performances. He was truly one of the most standup guys. I hadn't talked to him in years, but we had some great times in high school and I'm grateful I knew him. I also worked closely with his mom on production things in high school...my heart absolutely aches for his family :( RIP, Spencer.
  • RyanMMRyan Meray Ferndale, MI Icrontian
    I will never forget his laugh. I hope we have that in a video somewhere because that needs to be preserved and shared with future generations of Icrontians.
  • WinfreyWinfrey waddafuh Missouri Icrontian
    For me, it will be painfully obvious that Spencer is gone, when I log into Vent, play TF2 (which hasn't been in a while), or host up some skype calls for gaming. Especially at Icrontic events.

Gonna miss you SpencerForHire.
  • My Daughters truly loved Mr.Spencer he was their favorite.. A young man who accomplished so much in his life. He Definitely has a place in my family hearts.
    Canti
  • I didn't know Spencer but, my grandson Bobby loved him as a best friend. I wish I could have met him. God bless his family & friends. May you RIP Spencer.
  • lersheelershee Keeper of J Sterling Heights, MI Icrontian
    He was always so nice to me. And I loved how, if he didn't win a game of Catan, he would sit there and go through the game again to figure out why he lost. It was irritatingly hilarious. I will miss you so much, Spence. <3
    lmorchardardichokeCantiRyanMM
  • Spencer was an incredible person. I feel so fortunate to have known him since kindergarten! May he rest in peace!
    Canti
  • CantiCanti =/= smalltime http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9K18CGEeiI&feature=related Icrontian
    When playing Ascension with him I will always miss the way he would go into great detail to explain every single facet of the game and take the time to make sure everyone playing completely understood the rules and knew how to best plan their moves so that they had the greatest chance at winning. Then he would get his turn in which he would acquire multiple turns in a row, kill all the monsters on the board several times over, take all the gold from the leprechauns, buy more attack power, kill all the leprechauns, pull all the constructs out of the void and put them into play, literally take your ability to comprehend what just happened and throw it into a wood chipper, declare himself the winner, prove it by showing he has more honor points than exist in all the decks in the world combined, and then ask if anyone wanted to play again and laugh. I'll never forget that laugh.
    UPSLynxQCHGnomeQueenWagsFTW
  • primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian
    DAT FRO
    RyanMMUPSHitmanUPSLynx
  • RyderRyder Kalamazoo, Mi Icrontian
    That is really awesome of his parents to include us.. even with the typo.
  • Spencer was an awesome young man. I am so glad that we got to work together the last couple of months. It was a pleasure to know him. He has enriched all of us at Johnson Elementary. My heart goes out to all that knew and loved him. He will be truly missed.
  • RyderRyder Kalamazoo, Mi Icrontian
    I won't be there tonight. Please pass my condolences to Spencer's family.
  • My son, a johnson elementary student, was very sad when we learned of Spencer's passing. My son said he was a fun teacher and too young to die. i would agree. Thank you for writting this artcle and giving us more information about this wonderful person. He will be missed by the students. We pray that God is with him, taking care of him.
  • LeahVoiceLeahVoice Hobgoblin of Good Grooming Ferndale, MI Icrontian
    The gaming tables are quieter, the sumos are emptier, the kitchen island is sadder and we are all lonlier. Spencer, you are very much missed.
  • I'm so sorry to find out about the loss of Spencer. I spent many, many Friday and Saturday nights doing hard modes in Ulduar to get our server first Rusted Proto Drakes. I'm sad that I haven't had time to play any GW2 with my friends yet. I'm sad that I will never hear his voice in vent again. It's now a good thing that I will never forget his voice saying, "FAN OF KNIVES FRAME LOSS". <3s and huggles. Too soon, Executus.
  • Mr.Hayes was my conputer lab teacher i miss him deeply
  • HE WAS THE BEST CONPUTER LAB TEACHER EVER R.I.P
  • MR.HAYES WAS SO GREAT TO KNOW AND NOW I KNOW HE WILL LOOK OVER US AND WATCH US R.I.P