Eli. Sorry Anne.

Comments

• primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian
    I didn't really know what "sacrificing towers" actually meant. The first time I put down the temple, it ate both my Sun Gods and my two Technological Terrors, along with a bunch of other cruft. I was shocked, but it worked.
  • TiberiusLazarusTiberiusLazarus Icrontian
    edited December 2012
    This game...

Still going at 107.
    Cantipigflipper
  • RyanFodderRyanFodder Detroit, MI Icrontian
    I got to level 100 on that map, then sacrificed everything for a temple. It held its own.

Still going at 109 now, but I have to go to work :(
  • d3k0yd3k0y Loveland, OH Icrontian
    Clearly you need more MOAB busters.
    So... Temple of the Monkey Gods are fun. The second temple eats the first.... so you can basically use them to clear your map without losing strength.

Just don't set your only tower to target the last balloon. Damn.

• BlackHawkBlackHawk Bible music connoisseur There's no place like 127.0.0.1 Icrontian
    edited December 2012
    I must really suck if I'm always losing at around lvl 50.

Edit: How do you guys fend off that sea of camo'd balloons around lvl 50? I usually only use around 3-4 monkeys the whole game. Do I need more?
    Camo balloons are nothing with the airplane or ship that has camo detection.
    edited December 2012
    Monkey village with radar is pretty awesome for camo balloons. They are pretty money efficient as well.

Also: @pragtastic... we made the top 3 in the scoreboard for this level :)

primesuspectBobbyDigi
  • pragtasticpragtastic Alexandria, VA Icrontian
    edited December 2012

Dem Bananas.
    There comes a point where absurdity doesn't even begin to describe what is happening on screen.

Canti
    edited December 2012
    And it's this:
    ardichoke

I like money.
    So much money Eli! Brian, I give you madness. I have yet to see a baloon go farther fully to the left on this level.

Final Result - literally 24 hours to get this far. Stupid resource management problems.

• BandrikBandrik Elkhart, IN Icrontian
    edited December 2012
    I've never understood the appeal of this game. I like monkeys, and I like tower defense, but to me this game is ugly, annoying, and just cannot capture my interest. I'd much rather play Defense Grid. At least there the "pewpew-ing" is satisfying.
    UPSLynxardichoke
    You take that back.
    GnomeQueenUPSLynx
    There is no love in this thread.
    GnomeQueen
  • CantiCanti =/= smalltime http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9K18CGEeiI&feature=related Icrontian
    I don't have a clue what I'm looking at in any of these pictures.

But I like it.
  • BandrikBandrik Elkhart, IN Icrontian
    edited December 2012

You take that back.

Never. Don't let the goodness pee in your veins.
    CB said:

I wasn't gonna pee in your thread, but since Bandrik unzipped, I don't have to. He and I are peeing from the same fly here. Bloon is ugly and dumb.

While it is reassuring that there is someone else who urinates the same venom I do for Bloons, I'm not sure I like the mental image of doing it from the same fly... at the same time.
    UPSLynx
  • GnomeQueenGnomeQueen The Lulz Queen Mountain Dew Mouth Icrontian
    Bandrik said:

I've never understood the appeal of this game. I like monkeys, and I like tower defense, but to me this game is ugly, annoying, and just cannot capture my interest. I'd much rather play Defense Grid. At least there the "pewpew-ing" is satisfying.

MAGIC
    edited December 2012
    http://pasteboard.co/1DoKxIx7.png

My current game at the office, still going strong. Too bad it takes 5+ minutes to resolve each level.
  • ickybodclayickybodclay Madison Heights, MI Member
    Bloons is great! Bloons, Candyland, and Runescape, and UT2K4 on our library's shared drive got me through high school.
  • CBCB Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Der Millionendorf- Icrontian
    candyland.
    Eli - By that level, i had 4 temples. I think you have more resources available/overall spent though.
    I'm actually still running that map, I only managed to eek out 10 or so levels yesterday, takes way too long on the work comp.
  • MiracleManSMiracleManS Chambersburg, PA Icrontian

I'm actually still running that map, I only managed to eek out 10 or so levels yesterday, takes way too long on the work comp.

Sounds to me like you need an upgrade, what with your productivity severely compromised by lack of Bloons.
  • BobbyDigiBobbyDigi ? R U #Hats ! TX Icrontian
    Those of you in levels above 100, can we talk strategy here?

I can easily get to around 95 now but even with a temple I went down and was broke. What upgrades do you prioritize? How do you get so much money? Help a brotha out.

Thanks for any tips :)

-Digi
  • UPSLynxUPSLynx :KAPPA: Redwood City, CA Icrontian
    @bandrik we gots ta get outta here B

hahahaha way too long since I've seen that one.