The Unofficial Casa de Primesuspect Memorial Party

ThraxThrax 🐌Austin, TX Icrontian
edited June 2004 in Community
So here we are.. General Keebler, Kwitko, Prime, Mmonnin, and Thrax cruisin' back and forth between Detroit, Warren, and various assorted destinations.

As Prime goes to get the best chicken wings in all of planet Earth, Kwitko, Keebs and myself are standing on a corner in Detroit watching pimps and hookers run by in suits and ball gowns. Ruff Ryda wannabes driving their crotch-rockets with their legs out to the sides, spinner rims on 1970s Impalas, the works.

They got the full Detroit experience. From the East Germany/West Germany chain-link fence dividing Detroit from old money Grosse Pointe, to Sweetwater chicken wings, to 8 mile, to a driveby of the old Sarcnet.

We had a blast. I had to go to see a concert tonight (Foghat, Mountain and Deep Purple are playing) so they dropped me off and headed back to Sarcnet v2.0 to have a MLAN (Micro LAN).

Pictures, are of course a necessity.

<b>Here's Mr. Kwitko and Thrax malfing his polycarb lenses with a hyper-diffuse laser.</b>
Β«134567

Comments

• ThraxThrax 🐌 Austin, TX Icrontian
    edited May 2004
    <b>Here's Prime taming his beast of a dog, lion style.</b>
    edited May 2004
    <b>Prime gave his key to The Smidge, so we were locked out of his new abode. Keebs and Mmonnin are apparently master thieves, and were troubled little by trivialities like "Windows." Who the hell needs those? In goes the wrestler from Ohio. Keebs looks guilty.</b>
    edited May 2004
    <b>Prime collapses in exhaustion on his floor after only sleeping for 5 hours. Snuffie wants to play mantouch, but after a(n) (a)rousing night of master/dog mantouch, there's just no energy left in Prime's body to go on.</b>
    edited May 2004
    <b>Tensions rise as Detroit and New York square off in an epic battle. Keebs looks frightened and goes for cover as Sarcnet is threatened by the very power between these two.</b>
    edited May 2004
    <b>Prime has offered to replace Smidge in the Olympic Games in Greece as the 2004 United States representative for the Interspecies Mantouch competition. Here he is perfecting his technique. He calls it the plunger.</b>
    edited May 2004
    <b>Keebs is still on DanTimeΒ©, coupled with sleeping very little due to -TK and the rest of us having epic battles of wit at 4:30 in the morning.. Here he is: Your very own General Keebler passed out on the floor of Sarcnet v2.0.</b>
    edited May 2004
    <b>Apparently this is how General Keebler stalked about England as he searched for Dan. Unable to understand the British accent yet, combined with a cell phone, Keebs had to initiate bizarre location rituals to track Shorty down.</b>
    edited May 2004
    <b>We all knew Mr. Kwitko was a bad influence, however here he is offering beer of sorts to our dear mascot. WTF man?</b>
    edited May 2004
    <b>After being successfully tamed by Prime and his righteous chair skills, Snuffie collapses in a tired heap, exhausted by his master's wiles.</b>
  • ClutchClutch North Carolina New
    edited May 2004
    Great pics and story Thrax. Keep the pics coming in. I already miss you guys, but will live the party through the pics.
  • LINLIN Tri_State Area
    edited May 2004
    cool pics :) that last one of Snuffie is too much, Lol

LIN
  • csimoncsimon Acadiana Icrontian
    edited May 2004
    LIN wrote:
    cool pics :) that last one of Snuffie is too much, Lol

LIN
    Looks to me like he liked the "Beck's" a little too much perhaps :cheers::beer::cheers: !
  • LINLIN Tri_State Area
    edited May 2004
    csimon wrote:
    Looks to me like he liked the "Beck's" a little too much perhaps :cheers::beer::cheers: !
    you could be right, csimon! ;D

LIN
  • edited May 2004
    Looks like a great time :).
    edited May 2004
    Prime should be by to drop off a ton more pictures in this thread. We were camera-carrying for ~36 hours. :D
  • LeonardoLeonardo Wake up and smell the glaciers Eagle River, Alaska Icrontian
    edited May 2004
    Thanks for the pics and the commentary - both very good. :thumbsup:
  • profdlpprofdlp The Holy City Of Westlake, Ohio
    edited May 2004
    Top-Notch!

:celebrate
  • TBonZTBonZ Ottawa, ON Icrontian
    edited May 2004
    LOL, wish I could've been there. Have a ball guys. :celebrate
  • dragonV8dragonV8 not here much New
    edited May 2004
    Great stuff Thrax. Love the INTELligent comments, hehehe. :thumbsup:
  • ClutchClutch North Carolina New
    edited May 2004
    dragonV8 wrote:
    Great stuff Thrax. Love the INTELligent comments, hehehe. :thumbsup:

;D;D
  • mmonninmmonnin Centreville, VA
    edited May 2004
    The whole thing was a blast. I am at Sarcnet v2.0 and Brian is going to be posting some more pics in a few minutes. Wait til you some of these. We couldnt repose for some of these pics ever again. They are just a once-in-a-life-time thing. The photoshop one is great!!!!
  • primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian
    edited May 2004
    Okay, while everyone was here, we decided to release a hit album... Look for it in stores next week.
    edited May 2004
    Marc is right - there is no way we could ever duplicate this perfect photo if we tried. This was a one take shot - we set the camera on a 10 second delay, and said "everybody look emo and filled with angst, like a sensitive college band"... This was the result. Comedy gold.
    edited May 2004
    Keebler is still on UK time... He fell asleep on the carpet-over-concrete floor at sarcnet regional HQ. We decided to let him sleep in peace.

Or not.

Camera-in-the-face... Always a blast.
  • DogSoldierDogSoldier The heart of radical Amish country..
    edited May 2004
    BAHAHAHAHA-OMG, Thats ROCKS! such angst!.. I never new nerd life could be so emotionally turbulent. I can't wait for the EP.
    edited May 2004
    Bow to my 1337 photoshop skillz, dogsoldier! :D
    edited May 2004
    Yes, so at any rate:

This is the first night. Everyone was sitting around.... Drinking... You know how it goes...
    edited May 2004
    Seth got to meet Mr. Snuffy in person... er... in dog.... well, :whatever:
    edited May 2004
    A dark and angst-filled shot around the pond at the back patio of Casa de SuspectoPrimo:
    edited May 2004
    I was telling them something here.. I forget what....