You guys are great!

edited May 2004 in Community
Everything about this site is awesome. i went to another tech site just for fun and i went into the forum thing they had and it was so messed up and out of order. Whoever thought of the idea to make this site is a genius. I want to thank anyone who helped buit this together. You guys do such a great job. Keep up the good work. :thumbsup:

Comments

• KwitkoKwitko Sheriff of Banning (Retired) By the thing near the stuff Icrontian
    edited May 2004
    Thank you for the compliment. The owners of this site worked very hard to get it into shape, and Dan did an incredible job coding the front page and hacking the forums. MediaMan writes amazing reviews, and Prime, well, as he says, he's the Prime in Short-Media.
  • LeonardoLeonardo Wake up and smell the glaciers Eagle River, Alaska Icrontian
    edited May 2004
    Three exceptionally talented men deserve the bulk of the credit: MediaMan, Dan, and PrimeSuspect. Recent photo of the three in noble repose...
  • edited May 2004
    I only Speak the truth....well, this time anyway.
  • Geeky1Geeky1 University of the Pacific (Stockton, CA, USA)
    edited May 2004
    Leo, you must have your pics confused. THIS is a pic of (from left to right) MediaMan, Shorty, and Primesuspect:
    p.s. Please don't hurt me, guys! ;)
  • edited May 2004
    haha
  • edited May 2004
    oh BTW i love the background that you can get off of the homepage.
  • LINLIN Tri_State Area
    edited May 2004
    Geeky1 wrote:
    Leo, you must have your pics confused. THIS is a pic of (from left to right) MediaMan, Shorty, and Primesuspect:
    ;D hahaha roflmao!!!

LIN
  • ShortyShorty Manchester, UK Icrontian
    edited May 2004
    Geeky1 wrote:

/me slaps Geeky with a dead trout..

Class pics though ;D
    edited May 2004
    LIN, nothing like flattering a Staff member in front of the rest of the staff!
    edited May 2004
    Wait a minute! Hold on...he looks like a burly Canadian. Hmm, must be Tbonz at our Yukon resort. (But where's the Lada limousine?)
  • LINLIN Tri_State Area
    edited May 2004
    Leonardo wrote:
    LIN, nothing like flattering a Staff member in front of the rest of the staff!
    lol :thumbsup:

what can i say? - anything with the 3 stooges cracks me up!

u guys are great! :cool:

LIN
  • primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian
    edited May 2004
    Hey - why do I get to be Larry? :wtf:
  • Mt_GoatMt_Goat Head Cheezy Knob Pflugerville (north of Austin) Icrontian
    edited May 2004
    Common, you should feel honoured. Not everyone is good enough to be considered a Larry! ;)
    edited May 2004
    I don't believe it! LMAO. That sounds exactly like what Larry would say. Just add a plaintive whine, and you've got it down.
  • LincLinc Owner Detroit Icrontian
    edited May 2004
    bikerboy wrote:
    Everything about this site is awesome...
    Aww, you're just sayin' that... :p

The site also gives him something to do during one or two of his classes ;)

(bikerboy's a good friend of mine) :)
    edited May 2004
    Well, as long as he's here, a little snippet on our brave man Russell. Here's a picture of him receiving one of the never-ending please fix this lists. Just after receiving the list in the picture (Spinner is handing it to him), he stated, "You guys kill me, but I still love you all!"
  • ThraxThrax 🐌 Austin, TX Icrontian
    edited May 2004
    <p align=center><b>And now for something completely different</b>

flying_sheep.jpg</p>
  • botheredbothered Manchester UK
    edited May 2004

You could always upgrade to a Mo.
  • LincLinc Owner Detroit Icrontian
    edited May 2004
    Leonardo wrote:
    one of the never-ending please fix this lists.
    I think Dan is stockpiling those ;D
  • ShortyShorty Manchester, UK Icrontian
    edited May 2004
    Russell wrote:
    I think Dan is stockpiling those ;D
    Ive a got hundreds of things to work through :wtf:

Oh well, keeps me out of mischief ;D
  • edited May 2004
    Russell wrote:
    Aww, you're just sayin' that... :p

The site also gives him something to do during one or two of his classes ;)

yea thats part of the reason. the stupid school has a block on every other good website and they haven't discovered yours yet, so untill then ill be on almost every day. :celebrate